I didn't mean to.
我不想的
You shot him.
你开枪打了他
You didn't mean to, but you shot him.
你不是故意的 但你开枪打了他
You want to die?
你想死吗
I have your belt.
我手里有你的腰带
I took it from Property.
我从证物室拿来的
The guard will be away for ten minutes.
看守会离开十分钟
That'll give you enough time.
你有足够的时间
What are you doing?
你做什么
No, you're gonna live with this.
你得背负着这件事活下去
You know Will was a good man,
你知道威尔是个好人
and I loved him,
我爱过他
and he was trying to help you.
而他在努力帮助你
So you live with that.
你就背负着这件事活下去吧
No.
不要
No, no, no, no, please.
不要 不要 拜托了
No.
不要
Please.
拜托了
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Finn.
我是芬恩
Alicia.
我是艾丽西娅
I guessed.
我猜到了
I would ask you to sit, but I am in the only chair.
本想请你坐下的 但这里只有一把椅子
No, no, you can sit on the bed.
但你可以坐床上
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you in pain?
你还疼吗
Well, not tonight, but tomorrow will be interesting.
今晚不疼 但明天就有的瞧了
Sorry, the painkillers...
抱歉 止疼药...
Oh, no, don't-don't be sorry.
不 不用抱歉
You're reading Cicero?
你在读西塞罗吗
No, no, that was a-a joke from my assistant.
不 那是我助理开玩笑送的
I have no idea what it means,
我也不知道那是什么意思
but I will be asking her tomorrow.
但我明天会问她
No, we're good.
没事 很好
Um, so, uh...
那么...
you knew Will.
你认识威尔
I did.
是的
I liked him.
我喜欢他
I liked him a lot.
很喜欢他
He-he really had me at the trial.
审判中时他已经战胜我了
I was losing.
我就要输了
I heard you tried to save him.
我听说你曾试图救他
Yes, that wasn't too smart, was it?
对 这事做得不太聪明 对吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, he kept, um...
他一直...
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, could, uh...
你...
could you pass me the water?
你能把水递给我吗
I thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, he, uh,
他
he kept moving his lips
他一直在动嘴唇
like he wanted to talk.
好像想说什么
I was right over him,
我就低头看着他
and he was staring up at me,
他抬头盯着我
and he kept...
一直...
opening his mouth.
嘴唇张合
I don't know, maybe he didn't see me there.
我不知道 也许他没看见我
I don't know.
我不知道
If I start making sense, will you tell me?
等我说话有条理了 你会告诉我吧
You're making sense.
你现在说话就有条理
Thank you.
谢谢
And he... reached up. He could still move his hand,
他...伸起手来 他手还能动
and he grabbed mine.
抓住了我的手
I asked him if he was all right,
我问他是否还好
and he just kept holding my hand,
而他只是握着我的手
kept squeezing it,
一直捏着
while we were waiting for the paramedics to arrive.
急救人员来之前一直捏着
It's really pretty awful, isn't it?
这事真的很糟 不是吗
Yes.
是的
Maria said that he was angry during the plea bargaining session,
玛丽亚说他在认罪辩诉会议中很生气
that he stepped out to make a phone call.
走出门去打了个电♥话♥
Uh, yes.
对
Uh, some guy he needed to find.
他要找什么人
Some guy?
找人
Damian... something.
达米安 还是什么
He, uh, he stole some clients.
他 他偷走了客户
I'd offer you a chair, I really would, but...
我想请你坐下 真的 但...
No, no, I'm fine.
我没事的
You want food? There's food.
想吃东西吗 这里有吃的
No, I'm-I'm good.
不了 我很好
Will called me at 11:30,
威尔11点半打电♥话♥给我
just before your bargaining session.
就在你们商讨之前
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
No.
不知道
He didn't say anything?
他什么都没说吗
No.
没说
I had some pictures on my phone.
我手♥机♥上有几张照片
My wife, my son.
我妻子 我儿子
He asked me about them.
他问过我他们的事
What did he ask?
他问了什么
Their names.
他们的名字
You should get to bed.
你应该去床上躺着
I really should, shouldn't I?
确实应该 对吧
Could you tell the nurse?
你能告诉护士吗
Yes.
好
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢你 芬恩
I wanted to tell you something.
我想告诉你点事
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I really am.
真的抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm really sorry about Will.
威尔的事我真的很遗憾
I know.
我知道
Alicia, I'm sorry.
艾丽西娅 对不起
I want what we had.
我想要我们曾经拥有的一切
I want to be with you... and only you.
我想跟你在一起 只想跟你在一起
Forever.
永远在一起
Call me back, please.
回我电♥话♥ 拜托了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表