You are trying to scapegoat here,
你这是在找替罪羔羊
and that is... Excuse me.
那是... 打断下
Placing defendants
把被告人关进
in general population
普通监狱
was a tactic used by the state's attorney's office
是州检察官办公室用来让被告人
to soften up defendants for a plea bargain.
在认罪协议方面服软的策略
You know this, Matan.
马坦 你是知道的
You used it.
你以前也这么干过
So it is the height of scapegoating
怪罪芬恩·波尔马的行为
to blame Finn Polmar for this.
才是真正地找代罪羔羊
And it is almost criminal
把杰弗里·格兰特的罪行怪罪
to blame him for Jeffrey Grant's actions.
在他身上可以算得上是犯罪
He did what any prosecutor in this room would do.
他做了在座的每一位检控官会做的事
And you know this.
你们心知肚明
Well, you woke up.
你终于觉醒奋发了
Didn't you? Oh, yeah.
是吧 当然
It's time to kick some ass.
是时候全力进攻了
We know what you're up to, Mr. Canning.
我们知道你要干嘛 坎宁先生
we wanted to thank you.
我们想谢谢你
Will was anxious to expand.
威尔急于扩张
He was aggressive, and the firm purchases
他激进的代表律所买♥♥了资产
that he didn't tell us about. Left us vulnerable.
我们不知道 这让我们很易受攻击
Yeah, I bet that was, uh, quite a surprise.
我猜这对你们来说相当意想不到吧
How did you manage to undo the deals?
你是怎么取消交易的
Well, the firms that Will bought
威尔买♥♥的那些律所
both represent the third and sixth
分别代理了全国
largest pharmaceutical companies in the country.
第三大和第六大的医药公♥司♥
Luckily for us, I represent the largest.
幸运的是 我代理的是最大的一家
So the clients conflict.
所以说 有客户冲突
Yeah. Faced with the prospect of firing their biggest clients,
当他们面临要开除他们最大客户时
uh, they were both surprisingly amenable
他们在考虑被收♥购♥这种事上
to reconsidering the purchases.
就变得很好说话
And the sports firm in L.A.?
那个洛杉矶那家做体育案件的律所呢
Well, there's no conflict there.
那里确实没有任何冲突
I don't represent anybody in sports law. Do you?
我没有任何客户是在体育界的 你有吗
No.
没有
Well, you do now.
那么现在你有了
It seemed like a good idea to keep them.
留住他们是个好主意
It's a growing field.
那是个有发展潜力的领域
Well, it meant a lot to Will.
这对威尔来说很重要
Thank you.
多谢
I'm happy to help.
很高兴能帮的上忙
You know, you two are overthinking this.
你们二位确实多虑了
This hidden agenda that you keep looking for, th...
你们在找的隐藏动机...
there isn't one.
我这没有
your track record is a...
你过往的不良记录...
thing that's hard to...
让人很难能...
get past.
忽略不计
That was before.
那都是过去的事了
It was the old days.
老黄历了
I'm your partner now.
我现在是你的合伙人
I may be a scumbag, but...
我可能是个卑鄙小人 但...
Hey, I'm your scumbag.
我现在是跟你一边的卑鄙小人
Froines.
弗罗因斯
No, you have the wrong number.
不 你打错了
Yeah. How'd you get this?
你是怎么知道这个电♥话♥号♥码的
No, I don't have a car for sale.
不 我没有车要卖♥♥
Froines.
弗罗因斯
Excuse me, where'd you get this number?
你是从哪知道我这个电♥话♥的
No, I don't have a car...
不 我没有车要...
There's been some mistake.
有人搞错了
Is your first name Charles?
你是否叫查尔斯
Yes.
是的
Are you in Illinois?
你是否在伊利诺伊州
Yes.
是的
Are you now a member of any group that advocates
你现在是反美国政♥府♥的
the violent overthrow of the United States government?
激进暴♥力♥组织的一员吗
No.
不是
Have you ever been contacted by any group
那你跟任何反美国政♥府♥的
that advocates the violent overthrow
激进暴♥力♥组织的成员
of the United States government?
有任何联♥系♥吗
No.
没有
Administrative leave? Why? What did I do?
行政休假 为什么 我做错什么了
Probably nothing.
可能没做错
It's just administrative.
这只是行政安排
Is this about these calls?
是因为那些电♥话♥吗
What calls?
什么电♥话♥
Five calls asking about a car.
五通关于买♥♥车的电♥话♥
I don't know anything about them.
我什么也不知道
Well... let's talk about what you do know.
那...让我们说说你知道的
Nothing.
我一无所知
I'm being pranked, that's all.
我只是被人恶作剧了
Okay.
好吧
Let's take the calls one at a time.
我们一通一通的来谈那些电♥话♥
Who is... Bilal Al-Dawoodi?
谁是...比拉勒·阿尔达乌迪
Got some good news for you, Mr. Dellinger.
告诉你个好消息 德林杰先生
The government's dropping their case against you.
政♥府♥放弃了对你的起诉
You can go back to work.
你可以回去复职了
I left you a message on your cell, too.
我在你手♥机♥上也留了言
Call me back on either one.
用任何方式 给我回个电♥话♥
You know, I knew it wasn't Dell.
我就知道不是戴尔
No way.
不可能
What?
怎么了
He's not coming back.
他回不来了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Shut up, J. Hans told me.
闭嘴 J 汉斯告诉我的
Hans?
汉斯
I thought Hans was the leaker.
我以为汉斯是泄密者呢
What? Where did you get that?
什么 你是怎么想的
I don't know.
我不知道
I heard he went to Reykjavik.
我听说他去了雷克雅维克
Dell?
戴尔
But he hates the cold.
他讨厌寒冷的天气
Iceland has the hottest women of anywhere.
冰岛有全世界最辣的女人
You're thinking of Sweden.
你是想说瑞典吧
No, Iceland.
不 是冰岛
It's a known fact.
这是公认的
Bjork is from Iceland.
比约克是冰岛的
The Florrick tap is over. Done.
福瑞克的监听结束了
File your summaries and close it down.
提交总结报告 然后关闭监听
We need ears on Gregorio Valencia.
我们需要监听格雷戈里奥·巴伦西亚
Dearborn, Michigan, 31,
住在密歇根迪尔伯恩 31岁
recently married.
最近才结婚
Hello.
你好
Nice work.
干得不错
You'd think the NSA would know better
大家都以为安♥全♥局♥不会笨到
than to be spying on a governor and his family, but you know...
监听州长和他的家人 可惜啊...
Thank you.
多谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Well, since you're here, I thought we'd, uh...
既然你来了 我们要不...
go over a few things.
讨论一些事
There is a fund-raising dinner
有个筹款晚会
May 17.
5月17号♥
And then there's the July 4 gala.
7月4号♥有个晚宴
Uh, what time on the 17th?
具体在17号♥什么时间
Grace is cooking dinner for her class.
格蕾丝那天要做饭给她班上的同学
It sounds elaborate.
听起来会耗点时间
It'll be 6:00.
是晚上6点
Okay. I'll see if Owen can stop by.
好的 我看看欧文能不能过来帮忙下
And then dinner with the Canadian ambassador
和加拿大大使的晚餐约在了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表