You ever see this person there?
你在那儿见过这个人吗
No, but it's a big campus. Of course.
没有 但校园是很大的 的确
And do you know where Dani went after that?
你知道达妮后来去了哪里吗
No. She just finished her coffee and headed off.
不知道 她喝完咖啡就走了
Uh, coffee? She had a coffee?
咖啡 她喝了咖啡
Like a Starbucks coffee?
比如星巴克咖啡之类的吗
No, a campus one.
不 学校咖啡店
Okay, Kalinda, thanks. Keep on it.
好的 凯琳达 谢谢 继续调查
Jeffrey, we may have a lead on Dani's whereabouts.
杰弗里 我们对达妮的行踪有了新线索
We think she was buying coffee at the campus coffee shop
我们认为她在5点30分左右在
on 5:30 or so. Were you there?
学校咖啡店买♥♥了咖啡 你在那儿吗
Let me say this before you answer.
在你回答前先听我说
We need to find someplace your Touch DNA could've ended up
我们需要一个地方 使你的接触性DNA
under Dani's fingernails after her swimming,
在达妮游泳后留在她的指甲里
and all we can find is this coffee shop.
这个咖啡店是我们唯一能找到的
So I have to ask you again,
所以我要再问你一遍
were you in this coffee shop around that time?
那时你是否在咖啡店里
It makes sense that you would be.
你最好在那儿
I'm gonna say yes. I don't remember.
我会说我在 我不记得了
But you might have?
但你可能在那儿
I might have.
我可能在那儿
Good. Let me run with that.
很好 我就用这个进行辩护
The more you firm up your memory the better.
你越让自己信服 就越能让别人信服
You still having trouble in holding?
拘留所里还是有人找你麻烦吗
Yeah.
是的
I can talk to someone.
我可以和某些人谈谈
No, they'll just put me in solitary.
不 他们会关我禁闭的
I'd kill myself in solitary.
要是被禁闭 我会自杀的
This is the dorm here.
这就是宿舍
Mr. Grant's dorm?
格兰特先生的宿舍吗
Yes. And the body was discovered here.
是的 尸体是在这里发现的
Now, you found that Mr. Grant's card key had logged him in
你会发现格兰特先生在晚7点49分
7:49 p.M., but the murder didn't happen until 9:15.
刷♥卡♥进门 而罪案发生在9点15分
How do you explain this?
这你如何解释
This door here, it's a fire exit,
门在这里 这是个消防出口
but students keep it propped open with a chair.
但学生们会用椅子把门撑开
This is how Mr. Grant could have had access to the crime scene
所以格兰特先生可以绕过门卡系统
while bypassing the card key system.
进入犯罪现场
And did you check out Mr. Grant's alibi?
你核查过格兰特先生的不在场证明吗
That he was in his dorm room sleeping?
他有没有在宿舍里睡觉吗
Yes, there were no witnesses.
是的 没有任何目击者
Thank you, Detective. Nothing further.
谢谢你 警探 我没有问题了
Detective, why did it take you a year
警探先生 为什么你们花了一年时间
to catch my client?
才抓捕我的当事人呢
Why? We were being careful.
为什么 我们只是谨慎行事
But you must've questioned students in this dorm
但你们应该就这个消防出口
building with the propped-open door?
询问过宿舍楼里的学生吧
No.
没有
You didn't? Why was that?
你们没有 为什么呢
We were pursuing another lead. I see.
我们正在追查另一条线索 我懂了
So it took you a year to find my client.
你们花了一年时间才找到我的当事人
Well, you must have been very busy.
你们一定非常忙碌吧
Yes, we were. You were busy with other cases?
是的 你们在忙别的案子吗
And this case.
以及这个案子
It takes you a while to clear cases, is that it?
可你们没花多久就结案了 不是吗
Look, we had someone else in our sights.
听着 我们当时有别的怀疑对象
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
I didn't bring it up!
我没有提
He cowed the witness into defending...
他威胁证人说出
I didn't cow anyone! He volunteered!
我没有威胁 他自己说的
Come on up.
到前面来
The witness brought up the other suspect
证人为了辩护自己的不作为而
to defend his inactivity. After being badgered,
提起了另一嫌疑人 在被纠缠以后
Your Honor.
法官阁下
I would agree, Mr. Polmar,
我同意 波尔马先生
but it's now part of Detective Rodriguez's testimony.
但现在已经是罗德里格斯警探的证词了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Don't suck up. Step back.
别拍马屁 退下
Detective,
警探先生
who was this first suspect you pursued?
你们追查的第一个嫌疑人是谁
Dr. Stephan Delaney.
史蒂芬·德兰尼博士
He's a math professor at Chicago Poly-Tech.
他是芝加哥理工大学的数学教授
I see. And why did you first suspect him?
好的 你一开始为什么怀疑他
What's going on?
什么事
The Grants called me for a second opinion on your trial.
格兰特夫妇打电♥话♥给我征求案子意见
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
No. I told them no.
没有 我回绝了
Then why are you here?
那你来这儿干什么
I decided to warn you.
我打算提醒一下你
I was thinking if I was in your shoes
我觉得如果我是你
and I had a client calling behind my back,
如果有客户瞒着我找别人
I would want to know.
我会想要知道
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, we might have our differences,
我们可能立场不同
but you're the better lawyer.
但你确实比我更出色
I am, aren't I?
别说 还真是
And the more humble.
也比我更谦虚呢
Mr. and Mrs. Grant,
格兰特夫妇
if you want another lawyer, I'll get you a list of other lawyers,
如果你们想换律师 我会给你们推荐名单
but don't go behind my back.
但请别背着我这么做
Not during trial. Do you understand?
别在庭审期间这样做 明白了吗
We were just nervous.
我们只是很紧张
I understand that. We all are. Do you want to make a change?
我理解 我也紧张 你们还想换律师吗
No.
不用了
No.
不用了
Good.
很好
Thank you, Dr. Delaney.
谢谢 德兰尼博士
Now, why did Dani Littlejohn stop coming to your B-Plus Club?
为什么达妮·利特约翰不去你的B+俱乐部了
Well, she stopped getting B-pluses.
因为她没有再能得到B+的分数
And did she express her worry about another student in the club?
她有提到过对俱乐部某位同学的顾虑吗
Yes. Jeffrey Grant.
是的 杰弗里·格兰特
That is such a lie.
他在说谎
Mr. Grant,
格兰特先生
not another word.
不是你说话的时候
Our apologies, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
But Mr. Grant insists
但格兰特先生坚称
that he never met Dani Littlejohn.
他不认识达妮·利特约翰
To your knowledge, would that be false?
据你所知 这是真的吗
I'm sorry, but to my knowledge that is false.
抱歉 但据我所知这不是真的
They were both in my B-Plus Club
他们都在我的B+俱乐部
and, I believe, socialized there.
我认为他们有过交流
Now, let me just ask you this question,
现在我问你一个问题
because I know Mr. Gardner's chomping at the bit
我知道加德纳先生很想知道答案
and I don't want to disappoint him.
我不想让他失望
Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? No.
是你杀了达妮·利特约翰吗 不是
But the police questioned you.
但警♥察♥怀疑过你
Yes.
是的
I was the last one to see her.
我是最后一个见到她的人
Alive.
那时她还活着
She was in my study group.
她当时在我的学习小组
But you have an alibi? Yes.
但你有不在场证明 是的
At the time of Dani's death,
达妮被杀害时
I was with my ex-wife.
我和我前妻在一起
Your ex-wife.
你的前妻
Thank you, Dr. Delaney.
谢谢 德兰尼博士
Oh, yeah.
哦对
That's... that girl...
是那个...女孩
Dani Littlejohn.
达妮·利特约翰
Right.
就是她
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表