I'm, I'm bad at taking notes.
我...我笔记做得很烂
We'd rather this be off the record.
我们希望这次不在记录上
Oh, it will be.
不会的
I just need a, a correct record for my notes.
我只是要笔记做个参考
Robyn's a stickler for detail.
罗宾很注重细节的
Certainly, if it's for your notes.
如果是给笔记的话 没问题
You were in Milwaukee with your colleague two weeks ago?
你两周前和你的同事在密尔沃基吗
Yes.
是的
And why were you there?
你们为何去那里
For a conference
一个会议
on educational differences in developing countries.
发展中国家的教育差异
I see.
知道了
And did you spend the whole time with Mr. Kalb?
你一直和卡尔布先生在一起吗
No, not the whole time.
没有 不是一直
And what about the afternoon of October 15?
那十月十五日下午呢
The 15th this year?
今年的吗
Yes.
是的
The day of the explosion at the Milwaukee Food Festival?
密尔沃基美食节爆♥炸♥案那天吗
Yes, I think that's right.
是 我想就是那天
I'm gonna ask my client
我将要求我的委托人
to stop answering questions at this time.
不再回答你下面的问题
Why?
为什么
Because I don't think this interview
因为我认为这次面谈的原因
is what you're implying.
并非是你所说的
What do you think we're implying?
你觉得我们的意图是什么
Zayeed, you can ask them to leave now.
扎耶德 你可以请他们现在就离开
No, he can't.
他不行
This is a warrant
这份搜查令
for computers, files, iPads, smartphones, and papers
准许我们查看你委托人的电脑 文档
in the possession of your client. Zayeed,
iPad 智能手♥机♥和文件 扎耶德
I need you to step out of the room for a second.
我需要你先暂时离开这屋
Robyn, can you take him?
罗宾 你能带他离开吗
Actually, Agent Anderson, will you accompany them
安德森探员 你能跟他们一起去吗
to make sure no materials subject to the warrant are disturbed?
确保没有相关的物件被藏匿 好吗
It's the color of my skin.
这与我的肤色有关
They think I planted a bomb.
他们觉得我埋了一个炸♥弹♥
Zayeed, were you anywhere near the bomb site?
扎耶德 你当时在爆♥炸♥点附近吗
No, I barely left the hotel.
不在 我几乎都没出酒店
What hotel?
哪间酒店
The Sheraton.
喜来登
Where were you at the time of the explosion?
那爆♥炸♥时你人在哪儿
In my room.
在我房♥间里
What are they going to find on your computer, Zayeed?
扎耶德 你的电脑里存了什么东西
Nothing... my book, my lectures.
没什么 我的书 讲义
No porn, no foreign financing?
没黄♥片♥ 没海外资金
Anything that needs to be explained.
任何需要解释的东西
No.
没有
Tell us now.
现在就告诉我们
We'll find out later.
我们迟早也要发现的
Look, the subject matter of my book is jihad--
我的书主题是圣♥战♥
not violent jihad... spiritual jihad,
不是暴♥力♥战争 是精神圣♥战♥
but the materials can be open to misinterpretation.
但对这些内容的理解可能会被歪曲
Okay, stay out of their way
好 不要妨碍他们做事
and don't answer any more questions.
也别再回答任何问题
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To quash the warrant.
去撤销搜查令
Your Honor!
法官阁下
Why are you yelling? I'm not yelling.
为什么你要大喊大叫 我没有
I'm passionate, Your Honor.
我动了真感情 法官阁下
The abuse here is passion-inducing.
这起案件是感情引导的
Passion-inducing?
感情引导
Well, goodness, let's not have our passion induced.
我的天 我们不要被感情所引导
So let me get this straight...
让我把话说明白
you want me to bar him from representing him.
你要我不让他代表他
That's your requested remedy?
这就是你要求的补偿吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Damian Boyle is not just representing
达米安·博伊不仅仅代表
the Gerraghty crime family.
杰拉蒂犯罪家族
He's a member of the Gerraghty crime family. Why,
他就是其中的一员 怎么说
because I'm Irish? That has nothing to do with it.
因为我是爱尔兰人吗 与这个无关
Or is it because I've beaten you three times in court?
那是因为我在法庭上赢过你三次吗
You haven't beaten me. Your Honor,
你没赢过我 法官阁下
I am a simple small-town lawyer...
我就是一个普通的小镇律师...
I have an idea.
我觉得
Why don't you stand up?
你站起来说如何
My apologies.
抱歉
Your Honor, I am a simple small-town lawyer
法官阁下 我就是一个普通的小镇律师
who's come to the big city to defend an honest businessman,
来到大城市 为一个诚实的商人辩护
and I've beaten the AUSA three times,
在之前三次法♥院♥审讯中
in three previous court hearings,
我每次都打败了这位检察官
and that's why he wants to bar me
正因为这样他才想方设法不让我
from representing an innocent man, but...
为这无辜的人辩护 但...
correct me if I'm wrong... This is America,
若我所说有错 望不吝赐教 这里是美国
and I'll be damned if I'm going to let this man tread on my rights,
如果我任凭他践踏我的权利 你的权利
your rights, or anyone's rights.
任何一个人的权利 我就罪该万死
Thank you, that was a beautiful speech.
谢谢 很精彩的演讲
You're welcome. I know we work in a cynical business,
不客气 我知道我们这个行业愤世嫉俗
Your Honor, but I believe it.
法官阁下 但是... 我相信它
Your Honor, we have federal wiretaps with Mr. Boyle
法官阁下 联邦政♥府♥有博伊先生
conducting business for the Gerraghty crime syndicate.
替杰拉蒂犯罪集团做事的通话记录
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, let's hear it.
那说来听听啊
Mr. Boyle, please,
博伊先生 不好意思
let me do my job.
不要抢我的台词
Let's hear it.
说来听听
The taps are sealed, Your Honor,
录音已封存了 法官阁下
part of a wider investigation.
因为隶属于一个范围更广的调查
Yeah, keep, keep laughing, Mr. Boyle,
笑吧 笑吧 博伊先生
keep... Your Honor, come on,
就接着...法官阁下 拜托
We're coming after you with wiretaps!
我们有通话记录就不会放过你
what have I done to this man, really,
我真心不知道怎么得罪他了
except beat him fair and square?
不就是光明正大地赢过他吗
Your Honor, this warrant should be quashed.
法官阁下 这个搜查令应该被撤销
It's racial profiling, pure and simple.
这是种族定性 就这么简单
The FBI doesn't racially profile.
联邦调查局不会给种族定性
He was a dark-skinned man visiting Milwaukee.
他就是一个到过密尔沃基的深皮肤男子
A dark-skinned man advocating jihad.
一个支持圣♥战♥的深皮肤男子
Not the jihad of violent overthrow.
不是推♥翻♥政♥府♥的暴♥力♥圣♥战♥组织
Your Honor,
法官阁下
we don't need to prove that Zayeed Shaheed planted a bomb.
我们无需证明扎耶德·沙希德埋了炸♥弹♥
We only need to prove...
我们只需证明...
That there is more evidence
除了沙希德先生的名字和肤色
than Mr. Shaheed's name and the color of his skin.
还掌握有其他的证据
My client was nowhere near the crime scene
我的委托人在爆♥炸♥前后
before or after the bombing.
甚至都不在犯罪现场附近
He was in room 546...
他在546号♥房♥...
Your Honor, this picture was taken
法官阁下 这张照片摄于
two minutes prior to the fateful explosion,
这场重大爆♥炸♥发生前两分钟
and as you can see,
正如你所见
that is Zayeed Shaheed passing the garbage can
图上是扎耶德·沙希德经过
where the bomb was placed,
放置了炸♥弹♥的垃圾桶
but I would love to hear more about Mr. Shaheed
但我们也愿意听听沙希德先生又是如何
being in room 546.
同时呆在546号♥房♥间的
Uh, if there are legal papers anywhere on your person,
如果身上带了什么法律文件
I suggest you keep walking.
建议你走好不送
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
I'm a partner at L.G.
我是L.G.的合伙人
Lockhart/Gardner.
洛克哈德&加德纳
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你
What do you want?
你想干什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表