We're good?
我俩没问题吧
Always.
当然
You know we don't have to do this.
你知道我们不一定得这样
I know.
我知道
Get a room.
直接去开房♥吧
You have to pay our legal fees,
你把我们的律师费付了
and we will forgive and forget this. Really?
这事就既往不咎了 是吗
Well, I wasn't keeping score,
我没计分
but I thought the last time I checked, I was ahead.
但如果没记错 目前是我领先
We just have one more witness.
我们还有一个证人
And was it surprising to you
对于克里斯起诉了
that Chrissy accused everybody at the firm but you?
全所除了你之外的所有人 觉得意外吗
No. It wasn't?
不意外 不意外吗
And why is that?
为什么
Well, she liked me.
她喜欢过我
And in what way did she... like you?
她喜欢你哪一点
In a lot of ways.
很多方面都喜欢
And where did she... like you most?
她最喜欢你哪里呢
In the copy room, in the pantry,
复印室里 食品室里
and sometimes in the bullpen at night.
有时候晚上在办公室里
So, at work? Yeah.
工作期间吗 是的
But Chrissy said she was offended
但克里斯说她对于工作期间
by all the sexual activity at work.
所有与性有关的行为都很反感
I know. Odd.
我知道 真怪了
Thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢你 凯琳达
Your witness.
到你问了
Okay, let me talk to my client.
好吧 我先跟我的当事人谈一下
Lockhart/Gardner. How may I direct your call?
洛&加律所 请问转接哪位
Yes. Yes, she is.
是的 她是
30 minutes?
30分钟吗
I am so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Please, my office is this way.
这边请 我的办公室往这边走
Missing it already?
还没走就开始怀念了吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you had gone.
我以为你已经走了
We're settling with Chrissy.
我们在跟克里斯谈和解
The compromise.
已经达成协议了
Joely, could you give me a minute?
乔莉 我们等会再谈好吗
Oh, sure. Sure. I'll be right out here.
没问题 我就在外面等你
Stability.
稳定性
What?
怎么了
Alicia's leaving the firm with Cary,
艾丽西娅要跟凯里离开律所
and she's taking our top clients.
还要带走我们的顶级客户
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表