We found it deposited in Robbie's digital wallet.
我们发现这笔钱存在罗比的电子钱包里
I've never bought anything or sold anything on Silk Road.
我从未在丝路上买♥♥卖♥♥过任何东西
The money that we traced was to an employee.
我们追踪的钱款是打给网站雇员的
You're an employee of Silk Road.
你是丝路的雇员
Robbie's in college.
罗比是个大学生
He's graduating in May.
5月才毕业
He's writing his thesis for God's sake.
他还在写论文
We've worked with Bitcoin before, Mr. Polmar.
我们与比特币交易方合作过 波尔马先生
It's an anonymous currency.
那是匿名货币
You can't trace it. Oh, you couldn't.
不能追踪其流向 之前是不能追踪
Until Mt. Gox was bankrupted.
但Mt.Gox破产了
The Bitcoin exchange.
那家比特币交易平台
Then law enforcement was suddenly allowed access to the servers,
之后执法部门突然就允许进入服务器了
which meant that we could trace
这意味着我们可以
the Bitcoin to Robbie's computer.
追踪比特币流向 直到罗比的电脑
Now, a class one felony, Robbie?
你想被诉头等重罪吗 罗比
Four years to 15 years in prison.
4到15年刑期
Mr. Polmar, let's talk in private.
波尔马先生 我们单独谈谈
Shall we? Yeah.
可以吗 好
Mr. Canning, do you have a minute?
坎宁先生 有时间吗
Why aren't you arresting him?
你为什么不抓他
I want to know what he knows.
我想知道他知道什么
So, you're looking for a plea? Yeah.
你想提供认罪协议 对
Yeah, one year of jail time for getting us
一年刑期 交换
to the top dog at Silk Road.
找到丝路主要人物的帮助
And yet, you're questioning him here
但是 你在这里询问他
and not at the police station?
而不是在警局
That's true.
没错
You didn't want to be seen strong-arming
你不想被人看到对一个
a kid with cerebral palsy?
脑瘫儿付诸暴♥力♥是吗
Oh, come on. Especially one who was an attorney like...
拜托 特别是让像路易斯·坎宁
Louis Canning.
这样的律师看到
Hello, I'm Louis Canning.
你好 我是路易斯·坎宁
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, this is ASA Polmar.
这位是助理检察官波尔马
Uh, why don't you, uh,
你来...
describe your disorder, Mr. Canning?
介绍一下你的身体状况好吗 坎宁先生
Yeah, it's, uh, tardive dyskinesia.
行 这是 迟发性运动障碍
It's a neurological disorder...
是一种神经性障碍...
Which plays well on camera.
在镜头前会很惹眼
Especially if he has a client with cerebral palsy.
他要有个大脑麻♥痹♥的♥当事人就更惹眼
Your client's involved in one of the biggest
你的当事人涉及了
criminal conspiracies of the 21st century.
21世纪最大的预谋犯罪
All you have is a few Bitcoin...
你所有证据只是点比特币...
And you're running for state's attorney, aren't you?
你在竞选州检察官 对吗
What does that have to do with this?
这有什么关系吗
Well, you wouldn't want to be seen
那你肯定不想被看到
falsely accusing another young man.
误诉一名年轻人
Especially since your last wrongful prosecution
特别是在你上次不当起诉
resulted in the death of an attorney and a witness.
导致一位律师和一位证人死亡之后
I have a witness.
我有证人
To what? Your client
能证明什么 你的当事人
participating in Silk Road.
参与了丝路的交易
But you have another problem.
但你还有个问题
Lyle Pollard.
莱尔·波拉德
He's one of your richest clients, isn't he?
他是你最有钱的客户之一 对吗
Well, Robbie worked on Silk Road in his grandfather's basement.
罗比是在他祖父的地下室里为丝路工作的
That means that I can freeze his grandfather's assets.
那意味着我可以冻结他祖父的账户
Juror 499, please state your name.
499号♥陪审员 请报出姓名
Uh, Daniel Irwin. And your occupation.
丹尼尔·欧文 职业呢
I-I design batteries.
我 设计电池
What does that entail?
那有什么意义呢
Uh, well, I'm, uh,
我在...
I'm working on a lithium ion battery
我在设计一款锂离子电池
that's 2,000 times more powerful than current batteries.
它比目前的电池强2千倍
It's for use in computers and in cars.
要应用在电脑和车里
That's very impressive.
非常令人赞叹
Do you think that you could judge
你觉得自己可以
this case of indecent exposure fairly?
对这起风化伤害案公正裁判吗
I-I don't, uh, know.
我...不知道
I have friends who... friends who are lawyers,
我有朋友...是律师
and that might influence me.
那对我可能会有影响
The Defense has no objections to this juror,
辩方对这位陪审员无异议
Your Honor.
法官大人
Juror 503, please state your name.
503号♥陪审员 请报上姓名
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I see. Uh, you are the governor's wife.
明白了 你是州长夫人
I am.
是的
And you're a lawyer.
而你是名律师
Yes.
对
Well, it was very nice to meet you, Mrs. Florrick.
很高兴见到你 福瑞克夫人
Uh, the Defense would like
辩方希望
to exercise its preemptory challenge.
行使回避权
Okay, the juror is excused. Thank you.
好 陪审员可以离开了 谢谢
Well, it was very nice to meet you.
非常高兴认识你
Well, next time I'll say I'm a lawyer.
下次我会说自己是个律师
Good luck.
祝你好运
That's it, I'm done.
就是这样 我落选了
No more jury duty.
不用尽陪审义务了
Ah, that was easy. Yeah.
很简单啊 是的
I'm coming in. I'll see you in a few minutes.
我回来了 几分钟后见
Nope. What do you mean?
不用 你什么意思
You're not coming in. How am I not coming in?
你不要回来 我怎么能不回去呢
Because... I'm forcing you to have a day off.
因为 我要强迫你休一天假
Cary, thanks.
凯里 谢谢了
But I have a lot... No, you don't.
但我有很多 不 你没有
Seriously, how many days have you had off
说真的 过去五年
in the last five years?
你共休过多少天假
I don't know.
我不知道
I do. The same as me-- none.
我知道 跟我一样 一天也没休过
So today is your day off.
所以今天你休假
This is my gift to you.
这是我给你的礼物
Take it.
接受吧
Thanks, Cary. You're a good man.
谢谢 凯里 你是个好人
Nah, I'm a good partner.
我是个三好合伙人
Okay, I'm taking the day off.
好吧 我今天休假
This is me taking the day off.
我这就休假去
I didn't do it.
我没做
I know, but how did this Bitcoin
我知道 但这些比特币
end up on your computer?
怎么会在你的电脑里
They use zombie computers. Maybe it was that?
他们用僵尸电脑 可能是这个原因
He's been busy doing his graduate work. He's had no time...
他一直在忙毕业设计 他没时间
Lyle, could you give us a minute?
莱尔 给我们一点时间
W-W-What do you mean?
什 什么意思
Could you step out for a minute? Why?!
你能出去一下吗 为什么
I'll come and get you. Please?
我会出来叫你的 好吗
They say they have a witness, Robbie.
他们声称有证人 罗比
How could they have a witness?
他们怎么会有证人呢
Lyle, wait in reception, please.
莱尔 请在前台等一下
He's innocent. This is about the cops.
他是无辜的 是警♥察♥故意的
I know. Reception.
我知道 去前台吧
Kalinda, do you have a minute? Sure.
凯琳达 你有时间吗 当然
Look, everybody wants to rebel.
听着 每个人都想叛逆
I mean, for me in-in college
我是说 我在大学的时候
it-it was girls.
是因为女孩
The key is to not let it affect the rest of your life.
重点是别让它影响到你未来的生活
Everybody wants a clean slate.
每个人都想要个清白的历史
This is a chance to make this yours.
这是让你清白的机会
So, tell us.
所以 告诉我们
We-we'll find a way to tell your grandfather.
我们会找到方法告诉你爷爷的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表