Oh, go to hell. She's using Will's disbarment...
少来 她是利用威尔曾被取消律师资格
Excuse me, sir. I haven't called on you yet.
抱歉 先生 我还没有叫到你
Mrs. Florrick has already admitted she's hoping
福瑞克夫人已经承认了
this board will be biased against my firm.
她希望委员会对我们律所实施不公平处理
Not your firm.
不是你们律所
You.
是你
We would only ask that this complaint be quashed
我们只有请求 撤消此项申诉
until the court's jurisdiction is satisfied.
直到这个法庭具备受理诉讼的管辖权吧
We are in active litigation at this moment,
我们此刻正在进行积极的上诉
Mr. Chairman...
主席先生
After poaching my case. No.
在抢走我的案子后 不对
We did not approach the client.
该委托人不是我们抢来的
She approached us,
是她找的我们
disappointed with your representation.
她对你们的辩护不满意
Mr. Chairman, we need all these case files
主席先生 我们需要所有的案件卷宗
so that we can properly represent the client's interests,
这样我们才能完全代表委托人的利益
and Mr. Gardner and Ms. Lockhart
加德纳先生和洛克哈特女士
are actively delaying...
在故意拖延...
What, I don't rate?
什么 我不算吗
And Mr. Lee are actively delaying
以及李先生在故意拖延
the delivery of these files
交出这些卷宗的时间
in an attempt to win the client back.
企图赢回客户
Is this true, Will?
这是真的吗 威尔
No. We are carefully culling
不 我们正在仔细筛选
our records for these files.
关于这些卷宗的档案记录
There's no need to cull.
根本没有必要筛选
This isn't the '70s.
又不是七十年代
Lockhart/Gardner's IT department
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的信息技术部
keeps a careful, ongoing record of all its cases.
为所有案件都保存了细致的持续记录
All you have to do is type in this code and push "Return""
你们只需输入密♥码♥再按个回车键就搞定了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I worked there.
我在那工作过
Will...
威尔...
You were suspended because of this kind of nonsense.
你以前就曾因这种荒唐事被停过执照
Get her the files, or be sanctioned.
把卷宗给她 不然就接受处罚
Diane?
戴安
Oh, we're handling it, Lionel. Don't worry.
我们还在处理 莱昂内尔 别担心
Oh, no, no. I just wanted to say,
不不不 我只是想说
I told Florrick's people that
我对福瑞克那边的人说了
you would make a far better justice than Blair Koturbash.
你做法官的话 要比布莱尔·寇巴施强多了
I'm sorry?
什么
The governor's people called to vet Koturbash,
州长那边对寇巴施进行了审査
and I said they were crazy not to nominate you
我觉得他们没提名你做最高院法官
for the Supreme Court seat.
简直是疯了
But I'm sure everything will be fine.
但我相信你会没事的
Well, how long until the meeting is over?
会议什么时候结束
Well, please tell Mr. Gold to call.
那麻烦你让戈德先生回个电♥话♥
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I need help.
我需要帮助
Peter Florrick is vetting another candidate
彼得·福瑞克正在审查其他的
for the Supreme Court.
最高院法官候选人
It may just be for show.
可能只是为了装装样子
Peter may want it to look like a fair process.
彼得想让外界觉得是公平竞争
Or it... it could be because of events here.
但也...可能是因为这里发生的事
I'll find out. Good, thanks.
我会查清楚 很好 谢谢
Bill me personally.
账单开我个人的
Bad day?
糟糕的一天吗
Found your defect for your gun case.
找到了你那个枪♥支♥案中的产品缺陷
You want me to come back?
要不我待会再过来
No, it's...
不是 这个...
It's just not my case anymore.
这不再是我的案子了
It's too bad. It's winnable.
太可惜了 本来稳赢的
Hello?
喂
Hello, Alicia. It's Gina... at work.
你好 艾丽西娅 我是吉娜...你同事
I mean, your old work.
我是说 以前的同事
Oh. Hi, Gina. How are you?
你好 吉娜 你好吗
Good.
挺好
Uh, actually, not so good.
说实话 不怎么好
They've stopped paying for teleconferencing from home,
从家里参加电♥话♥会议的通讯费不能报销了
and I have child-care problems.
我家孩子的照料也出了困难
I'm so sorry. I would have called,
太抱歉了 我应该打给你的
but, uh, we're not hiring assistants right now.
但是 我们现在不招助理
We're still looking for office space.
我们还在找办公地点呢
What if I gave you something
要是我提供一些
that would help win your gun case?
能助你打赢枪♥支♥案的信息呢
What if? What is it?
要是 什么信息
No. I need my same salary,
不是现在 我要求相同的薪水
two days at home, one year guaranteed.
两天在家办公 至少一年的合同
Uh, Carey,
凯里
do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Everything all right? Yeah.
一切都还好吧 嗯
Um, just, what did Grace want?
只是...格蕾丝要干吗
Oh, she just wanted to know if I was converted in Campus Faith,
她只是想知道我有没有改信「校园信仰」
or if I always was a Christian.
还是我一直就信基♥督♥教
Okay, here's the thing.
好的 是这样的
I don't want my family life overlapping with my work life,
我不想我的家庭和我的工作混在一起
so, if you don't mind,
所以 如果你不介意
the next time Grace wants to talk to you,
下次格蕾丝找你聊天
just tell her you're busy?
你就和她说你很忙好吗
It's completely innocent,
我们根本就没什么啊
Alicia. I know.
艾丽西娅 我知道
I just don't want my daughter distracted.
我只是不想我女儿分心
I want her to do her homework.
我想要她做家庭作业
Okay. Sorry. No, no.
好的 抱歉 没有 没有
Everything's fine.
没什么事
Um, I have to go and get us a ballistics expert.
我得去找个弹道专家
I'll be back in an hour.
一小时后回来
Grace?
格蕾丝
Bye. See ya.
再见 回见
I wasn't doing anything.
我什么都没干
I know, I just wanted the pleasure of your company.
我知道 我只是想和你在一起
Alicia's going to want us to join Wallis & Frey.
艾丽西娅想要我们加入沃利斯&弗雷
I know. They want a portion of our Chumhum fee.
我知道 他们想和我们分查查网的酬金
We need to outvote Alicia.
我们得通过投票否决艾丽西娅的提议
Or find new office space.
或者赶紧找个新办公地点
This is all about us invading her home.
都是因为我们入侵了她的家
Find something, and we won't need to outvote her.
赶紧找 找到后我们就不用投票否决了
Hello? Hi
你好 你好
Um, I have a meeting with Alicia at 3:00,
我和艾丽西娅约好三点见面
but I think she's a little late.
但她好像迟到了
Actually, she had a meeting to go to.
其实她赶去开会了
I'm her partner, Cary Agos.
我是她的合伙人 凯里·艾格斯
May I help you?
能帮上忙吗
I'm the chair of the Governor's Ethics Commission.
我是州长伦理委员会的主席
Um, I just had a few questions.
我就想问几个问题
Sure.
当然可以
And you're making soup?
你要做汤吗
No. I just never know when I might feel sick.
不是 我只是不知道什么时候又会想吐
So you've acquired Chumhum as a client?
你们取得了查查网的委托权
That's a great account.
这是个大客户啊
Oh, it is.
是的
It's just their Midwestern business,
我们只负责他们在美国中西部的生意
but it's pretty big.
但确实不小
But it didn't look like
但好像其实
the account was always gonna go your way?
他们并不是一直选的你们
Well, we-we had a battle with Lockhart/Gardner,
我们和洛&加律所竞争了一番
our old firm, over it.
我们的老东家 我们赢了
And Peter Florrick
彼得·福瑞克
heard about your troubles with the account?
知道你们和这个客户之间的瓜葛吧
Well, he was here, so, yeah, I guess he did.
他当时在 所以我想是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表