Which clients? Uh, you've been coming in later,
哪些客户 你总是迟到
people are saying you're not answering
人们说你手♥机♥不接
your cell... Which clients?
哪些客户
Roger Lux.
罗杰·勒克斯
Vito Conning. I-I did it as a favor, Diane.
维托·康宁 我是在帮你 戴安
I-I wasn't trying to horn in on your business.
我不是想干涉你的业务
I did this work without any credit.
我没把这些归功于我
I-I-I said it was you.
我说是你做的
Thank you, David.
谢谢 大卫
Okay.
行啊
It's the last nice thing I do.
这是我最后一次帮忙
From now on, take up your own slack.
从现在开始 你自己收拾你的烂摊子
Here and here. See?
这里和这里 看见了吗
The sender from Silk Road had a phrase:
丝路的寄件人有个签名
"Prepare to be amazed."
准备大开眼界吧
Now, we can't trace these e-mails back,
我们没法追溯电子邮件的来源
but Robbie was hired
但罗比之所以被雇佣
because of his reviews on Amazon,
是因为他在亚马逊上写的评论
and so we scanned the reviews
所以我们浏览了评论
and we found this.
然后发现了这个
It's a review of an Ayn Rand book,
这是艾茵·兰德的书下面的一条评论
and there it is again: "Prepare to be amazed."
又出现了这句话 准备大开眼界吧
This one has an IP address.
这条评论有IP地址
One year probation. No jail time.
缓刑一年 不用坐牢
With a conviction.
他得认罪
Jeremy Barba.
杰瑞米·巴尔巴
He's a local.
他是本地人
Jeremy Barba? Police.
杰瑞米·巴尔巴 警♥察♥
Mr. Barba, we have a warrant to search your apartment.
巴尔巴先生 我们有你公♥寓♥的搜查令
Damn it.
该死
Is that him?
是他吗
Is that Jeremy Barba?
这是杰瑞米·巴尔巴
Yeah.
是
Kalinda, why do people let you into crime scenes?
凯琳达 为什么你能进入犯罪现场
Oh, you know.
你也知道
Cops like me.
警♥察♥喜欢我
How well did you know her?
你有多了解她
Corsica?
科西嘉
She was nice to me.
她对我挺好的
She named you to the police.
她把你供给了警方
She was in trouble.
她那是遇到了麻烦
Robbie...
罗比
we think she may be connected
我们认为她可能
to this man's death.
和这个男人的死有关
When I questioned Corsica,
我询问科西嘉时
she said she didn't know anybody at Silk Road,
她说不认识丝路的人
and yet her pot label was found at the crime scene.
但犯罪现场却有她的大♥麻♥商标
They're not honoring the plea bargain, Robbie.
检方不会遵守认罪协议了 罗比
We need something on Corsica.
我们得查一查科西嘉
How many times did you meet her?
你见过她几次
Just that once.
就那一次
And did you bring up Silk Road, or did she?
是你先提起的丝路 还是她
I don't remember.
记不清了
Now listen to me:
听我说
either this woman Corsica is setting you up,
不是科西嘉设计害你
or you run Silk Road.
就是你在经营丝路
Because that's what the police are thinking right now.
警方现在就是这么想的
So you help us, or you go to jail.
你不帮我们 就得去坐牢
But those are your options.
但你还有的选
Robbie, you need to help them.
罗比 你得帮他们
I... I set up the cloud for her computer.
我为她的电脑设置了云端
So, the governor's wife.
州长夫人
Yep.
是
And what's that like?
感觉如何
Clarifying.
很清醒
Are we being too loud?
我们太大声了吗
No.
没
What is that card? Who's that for?
这是什么卡片 给谁的
Oh, it's, uh, for my kid. Anthony.
是给我孩子 安东尼的
Oh, how old?
多大了
He's 14.
十四岁
Well, now 15.
现在十五了
He's amazing. He's, uh...
他很棒 他...
he writes these little stories.
他会写一些小故事
Th-They're like New Yorker stories.
很像「纽约客」刊载的那种
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
Yeah. Two.
有 两个
A boy and a girl.
一儿一女
16 and 18. 16 and 18?
十六和十八岁 十六和十八
When'd you have 'em, when you were 12?
你十二岁就生孩子了吗
Well, I'm glad you came along, Alicia.
很高兴跟你一起 艾丽西娅
I thought this day was just gonna be a waste.
本以为今天一无所获了
You all right?
你还好吗
Will you excuse me?
不好意思
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Just tell him you have to go.
告诉他你要走了
I'm so stupid.
我太蠢了
Thank you. Oh, no...
谢谢 不必...
Oh, no. Well, no, let's... at least split it.
别这样 起码...均摊吧
Let me pay.
我来付吧
Thought you lost your wallet.
还以为你钱包丢了
My other wallet.
另一个钱包
Alicia, look, I, uh...
艾丽西娅 我...
I-I don't have friends.
我没什么朋友
I work a lot and I'm private,
我工作繁忙 性格孤僻
so what I'm about to say doesn't...
所以我接下来所说的话
doesn't mean anything.
没有别的意思
I mean, anything serious.
不必上纲上线
Jury duty takes me till 6:30.
陪审团工作要到六点半
I was planning on coming back here and just
我打算之后再回到这里
getting a drink.
喝点东西
Meet me here at 7:00.
七点在这里见
Okay? Just a drink, nothing more.
好吗 只是喝一杯 没别的
I can't.
我不能
Eh, you can.
你可以的
I know you're married.
我知道你已婚
And you have kids, and...
有孩子
and I'm not into getting tangled up either,
我也不想搅和进来
but I still want to have a drink with you.
但是还是想和你喝一杯
Why?
为什么
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
I think you're funny.
你很风趣
I'd want a drink with you if you were a man,
就算你是男人 甚至是猩猩
or a chimpanzee, or...
我都想跟你喝一杯
All right. Let's leave it at this:
那好 就这样吧
I'm coming back here at 7:00.
我七点会回到这里
They have a great wine list.
他们的红酒很不错
If you're here, I'll be very happy.
如果你来 我自然高兴
If you're not,
如果你不来
I'll be less happy.
乐趣就少点
But then, this was a nice lunch.
不过 这顿午餐还是很愉快
I have to go.
我得走了
But your credit card-- she hasn't taken it yet.
你的信♥用♥卡♥ 她还没拿走
I'll pay. You go.
我来付 你走吧
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Remember, 7:00.
记住 七点
I'm Finn Polmar,
我是芬恩·波尔马
and I'm running for Cook County state's attorney
我竞选库克县州检察官是因为
because I think the office is currently being mismanaged.
我认为目前的办公室管理不善
In what way mismanaged?
如何管理不善
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表