and we're subpoenaing the forensic lab to retest it.
我们正在要求法♥院♥实验室重新检测
What about the snitch?
那个告密者呢
He's the real reason that Eddie was convicted.
他是艾迪被定罪的真正原因
He died six years ago.
他六个年前死了
I don't think we'd find much there.
我觉得我们在这点上查不到什么
Okay, so we'll break up into groups.
好 下面我们分组
Tonya, you work the team on witnesses and testimony.
谭雅 你去跟证人证言组
Carey, the forensics.
凯里 准备法医鉴证的部分
Robyn, the background of the experts.
罗宾 去查专家背景
Thanks, Monica.
谢谢 莫妮卡
Good point.
说得有理
Am I really needed here or can I go?
这真的需要我吗 我能走了吧
We have 48 hours.
我们有48小时
Let's make them count. Cary, hold on a minute.
把它们用起来 凯里 等一下
Uh, me?
我吗
No, Cary-Cary.
不 是凯里
Diane, that's not enough time, is it?
戴安 时间不够 对吗
To get a subpoena on the hair and test it, no.
要拿到传票取出头发重检 肯定不够
Okay, you work your evidentiary track,
好吧 你在证据链上下工夫
and I'll grab Cary and Alicia
我带着凯里和艾丽西娅
and we'll try to buy you more time.
去试试能不能多争取点时间
How?
怎么争取
I have no idea.
还不知道
Diane?
戴安
Yes? I was getting...
怎么 我在...
Excuse me.
抱歉
I was getting a subpoena to retest the hair.
我在申请重检头发的传票
Yes? Someone already retested it
然后 六年前
in the prosecutor's office six years ago.
检察官办公室已经有人重检过了
Right, for an appeal.
没错 为准备上诉
No, not in the office in Indiana,
不 不是在印第安纳州
the one here in Chicago.
是在芝加哥这里
Someone tested it here.
有人在这里检测过
Why?
为什么
Your dad knows Barry Scheck?
你♥爸♥爸认识巴里·谢克
Yeah, he did. Why?
对 怎么了
He's in federal court on an Eighth Amendment
他现在联邦法♥院♥
class action right now.
提起第八修正案的集体诉讼
Call him.
给他打个电♥话♥
Hey, Cary, what's up?
凯里 怎么了
Barry... Mr. Scheck,
巴里 谢克先生
we need some help on the Eddie Alan Fornum appeal.
艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆的上诉需要你的帮助
Oh, I heard his execution was delayed.
我听说他的处决延期执行了
What do you need?
你需要什么
We were hoping to contribute to your class action.
我们打算为你的集体诉讼出把力
Well, I don't know
这样啊
if the judge is gonna let him join this far along.
都现在了 法官不一定同意他加入原告
I know, we don't want to join.
我知道 我们不打算加入原告
Hey, I'm glad you're coming with us.
很高兴你能跟我们一起来
Oh, hey, uh, Cary told me the good news.
你好 凯里告诉我了
Can I tell the clients? What?
我能跟客户说吗 什么
The governor's wife is joining our new firm.
州长的妻子要加入我们公♥司♥
It's a selling point.
是个卖♥♥点啊
No, please don't.
不要 请你别说
Well, that's not what I said.
我说的可不是这样
Get rid of those, and let's talk.
把那些放好 咱们聊聊
Get out of my way!
别 烦 我
Here's what I need.
我需要你干件事
All the phone numbers called by the fourth-year associates
把所有四年律师过去三个月里
over the last three months. Why?
拨过的号♥码单给我 怎么了
I think the fourth-years are intending to leave
我觉得那些四年律师打算开公♥司♥
and take some of our clients with them.
还要带走我们的一些客户
Why do you think that?
你为什么这样觉得
Because I'm psychic.
因为我有超能力
Well, I can't legally access their calls.
我不能非法盗取通话记录
They're using the company cell phones.
他们用的是公♥司♥的手♥机♥
They're not their phones, they're ours.
不是他们自己的手♥机♥ 是我们的
Just get me the metadata.
把数据单给我
I want to see who they're calling.
我想看看他们在给谁打电♥话♥
Eli, I'm on a death row appeal, I don't have time.
伊莱 我在处理死刑上诉案 没时间
I know, but this is important.
我知道 但是这事很重要
Eli, did you just hear me?
伊莱 你没听我说吗
I said, "Death row appeal."
我刚说的是"死刑上诉案"
Oh, I thought that was hyperbole.
是吗 我以为你那是夸张
Uh, but you agreed to 4:00.
但我们说好是四点
We've already delayed twice.
已经延期两次了
Where's the hair testimony?
头发检验结果在哪里
Eli...
伊莱
Look, any time after Saturday I can do this, not today.
周六之后我都有时间 但今天不行
Okay, Sunday at noon?
那好吧 周日中午呢
At 7:00. What is it again?
七点 什么事来着
It's the basic ethics talk for the Governor-elect's family.
就是州长亲属的基础道德教育
Okay, we're changing strategies.
大家听我说 改变策略
Got to go, Eli.
先挂了 伊莱
Peter?
彼特
Mr. Gold?
戈德先生
I'm Marilyn Garbanza,
我是玛丽莲·戈班扎
executive director of the Illinois Ethics Commission.
伊利诺斯州伦理委员会执行理事
We have a 4:00.
四点的预约
Actually, I have a 4:00
可是我四点的预约
with a Mitch Garbanza.
是与米切·戈班扎
Yes, that's me.
那就是我
Governor Quinn used to call me Mitch.
奎因州长以前叫我米切
Why?
为什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Okay.
好吧
Um, Mrs. Florrick,
是这样
unfortunately, has to reschedule
福瑞克夫人临时有事
for Sunday at 7:00, if that's all right.
所以改约到周日七点了 可以吗
That is all right. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Yeah, that sounds about right.
确实有道理
The choice isn't actionable, I want to be clear.
我只是想说清楚 这样做不现实
I know, you're just raising a red flag.
我知道 你只是在提醒我
What are we discussing here?
这是在讨论什么呢
Eli, you've met Marilyn?
伊莱 你见过玛丽莲了吗
Just a few seconds ago in your office.
几秒钟前在你的办公室见过
Marilyn has some concerns about Mickey.
玛丽莲有点担心米奇的事
Our chief of staff? Oh, I didn't know he was chosen yet.
我们的幕僚长吗 已经确定了吗
He hasn't been yet, but he is our top choice.
还没正式确定 不过他是最佳人选
So Marilyn's concerned that Mickey
玛丽莲担心的是 米奇
hired you as a crisis counselor.
曾经雇你做危机顾问
It could look like a conflict of interest.
有可能会使公众觉得是利益冲突
Because I ran the search committee?
就因为选拔委员会是我负责的吗
Yes.
对
Again, I'm not here to say you can't hire him.
我这样不是说你们不能用他
I don't have that power.
我没那个权利
I'm just saying it could look ethically compromised.
我只是说这样做显得道德上有亏欠
Okay, we'll look into it. Thanks.
好 我们会处理的 谢谢
Okay.
好
Thank you, Marilyn.
谢谢你 玛丽莲
She's doing her job, Eli.
她只是在尽职工作 伊莱
Currently, Indiana protocols...
目前 印第安纳州的行刑规范里...
...has insufficient protections built in that guarantee...
相关规定不能保证实施...
...a painless execution...
无痛处决
The printer, the mobile printer.
那个打印机 移♥动♥打印机
Okay, I'll go get it.
好 我去取
New innovation?
办公室的创新?
Test program.
这项目还在测试
So how does it feel
你感觉如何
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表