Von Erich at SVI Holdings. I'll call.
SVI控股的冯·埃里希 我来打
Steve Von Erich.
这是史蒂夫·冯·埃里希
Oh, hello.
你好
Yes.
是
No, I hadn't heard.
没 我还没听说
Yes, we fired Mrs. Florrick, unfortunately.
是 很不幸 我们把福瑞克夫人解雇了
We discovered some issues in her performance.
我们发现她的工作有些问题
What issues?
什么问题
Well, we'd rather not say, at least
我们不好说
not until the authorities look into it,
至少要等调查后
but I want to assure you, we looked into her work
但我向你保证 我们查看了
on your account and found no money missing.
由她负责的账户 没有资金流失
Mr. Vonerich, it's Alicia. Hi.
Von Erich先生 我是艾丽西娅 你好
Yes, I wanted to get back to you about the firm.
是 我想跟进下新律所的事情
I'm not sure it's the best time
我觉得现在并不是
for me to move right now. - They got to him.
换律所的好时机 他们抢先了
Were there some financial irregularities?
似乎又些资金上不合规之处
They said there may be some worries
他们说担心你从
about money being taken from accounts you serviced.
你负责的账户上挪用了资金
Do you still want another investigator?
你还想要另一个调查员吗
Do I st...?
我还...
Look, Lockhart/Gardner is starting to crumble,
洛克哈特&加德纳律所现在分崩离析
and Will is going crazy.
威尔也在崩溃边缘
He's lashing out at you with everything he's got.
他对你们是在做最后的挣扎
So, do you still want another investigator?
所以 你还要调查员吗
We have one.
我们已经有了
Robyn doesn't win cases.
罗宾赢不了案子
Robyn's within our budget.
但我们能支付得起
That last deal that you offered me-- I'll take it.
你上次给的条件 我接受
Kalinda, what's going on?
凯琳达 你怎么了
Look, Lockhart/Gardner can survive without you,
洛&加律所没有你
Alicia and half a dozen others,
艾丽西娅或是其他人都能活下去
but... it can't survive without Diane.
但...离了戴安不行
I can read the writing on the wall.
我看到了他们垮掉的预兆
Okay. You really want to join us, get us something.
好 你要真的想加入 带点东西来
Get us the Chumhum files.
拿到查查网的档案
They've thrown up a firewall.
他们架了防火墙
Where do you want me to bring them? Here?
你想让我带到哪里 这里吗
155 Emerson.
艾默生大街155号♥
Okay.
好
We lost Von Erich's Hedge Fund.
我们失去冯·埃里希的对冲基金了
And the Paisley Group.
还有佩斯莉 集团
We're being badmouthed to the clients.
他们跟客户说了我们的坏话
It's Will. He's in commando mode.
是威尔 他进入突击模式了
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Distracting him.
给他打岔
Hello.
你好
Candace.
坎迪丝
Hi. It's Alicia.
你好 我是艾丽西娅
I just wanted to check and see how the deposition was going.
我只是想问一下取证进行得如何
It's not going anywhere at the moment. Where are you?
完全没进展 你在哪
Downstairs. Is Will not with you?
楼下 威尔没和你一起吗
He's here. He's just...
他在这 只是...
he's on his phone.
他在打电♥话♥
The concern here, Candace,
坎迪丝 问题是
is that it took us six months to set this deposition up.
我们花了六个月时间才促成取证会
And if it doesn't happen now,
如果不马上着手
they could delay another six months.
他们可能再拖六个月
No, no, no... yes, she's the governor's wife,
不不不 对 她是州长的妻子
but that isn't always a good thing.
但那也不总是好事
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
We need to start the deposition now.
我们得马上开始取证
Okay, good. I'll call you back.
好 我会打给你
Candace, yes.
坎迪丝 好的
I just need a few more minutes.
我只需要几分钟
No. I'm sorry.
不行 抱歉
We need to do this now, or they'll leave.
我们得马上开始 他们要走了
Okay. Let me get my files.
好 我去拿材料
Mom, pick up the phone.
妈妈 接电♥话♥
Hey, Mom, pick up the phone.
妈妈 接电♥话♥
Hey, Mom, pick up the phone.
妈妈 接电♥话♥
Hey, Mom, pick up the phone.
妈妈 接电♥话♥
Hey, Mom, pick up...
妈妈 接...
Hello?
你好
Who is this?
你是谁
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Hi. Um, this is Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Is my mom there?
我妈妈在吗
She's um...
她...
left her cellphone.
把手♥机♥落下了
Um... can you give her message from me?
你能帮我给她留个信息吗
I... I can't find my permission for
我...找不到
my chemistry field trip,
化学实验旅行同意书了
um... I need her to call them.
需要她给学校打个电♥话♥
I don't... know if I'm gonna see her,
我不确定...会不会见到她
maybe, try at home?
你往家里打电♥话♥试试
I'm at home,
我在家
and she's not here.
她不在
Look, if you see her,
如果你见到她
can you have her call me please?
能让她给我打电♥话♥吗
OK. Thanks.
好 谢谢你
Hello, Cary Agos
你好 凯里·艾格斯
Hello, Mr. Agos,
你好 艾格斯先生
what can I do for you today?
今天有什么需要我帮忙的
Hello, Mr. Gross,
你好 格罗斯先生
I'm thrilled, I haven't got you on your cell.
太惊喜了 我刚才没打通你电♥话♥
Yeah, I was up in the air.
对 我刚才在飞机上
Now I'm on the ground, heading to your offices
现在落地了 正在往你们办公室去
to discuss the suit, so can it wait?
商议诉讼的事 你的事能等吗
Actually, it can't, sir.
其实不能等
Uh, can we...
我们能...
can we meet you at your Chumhum offices?
能在你查查网的办公室见面吗
Uh, my offices? Why?
我的办公室 为什么
Got a doppio macchiato!
双重玛奇朵好了
Because we're making the move today.
我们今天有动作
We're leaving Lockhart/Gardner and starting Florrick/Agos.
我们要离开洛&加律所 建立福&艾律所
You're starting your own firm today?
你们要在今天建立自己的律所
Yes, sir. You know time like a present.
是的先生 时间就是金钱
Well, um, I should warn you, Cary.
我得提醒你 凯里
My peeps on the West Coast aren't too thrilled
我西海岸的同事不太喜欢
with the idea of me leaving Lockhart/Gardner
我离开洛&加律所
for what's essentially a start-up.
去一个新创立的律所的想法
Start-up? With the governor's wife?
新创立 可这边有州长夫人
Yeah, well, that's a two-way street.
对 但那也是双刃剑
Um, we've been reviewing
我们在回顾州长的
the political rules for the governor,
政♥治♥守则
and, um, kind of a tangle.
实在有点夹缠不清
Five-year plan.
五年计划
They won't be a tangle with us, sir.
与我们合作就不会夹缠了
Let us come by, and we'll lay out our five-year plan for you.
让我们过去 给你展示我们的五年计划
Just how I want to spend my afternoon:
还真是我希望度过下午的方式
listening to my next five years.
听听我未来五年的事
Hello?
你好
Alicia, it's Candace.
艾丽西娅 我是坎迪丝
Shouldn't we be going after wrongful termination,
我们不是应该追究不当解雇的事
not sexual harassment?
而不是性骚扰吗
Candace, is the deposition happening now?
坎迪丝 现在在取证吗
Yes, but all of Mr. Gardner's questions are geared
对 但加德纳先生所有的问题
toward sexual harassment.
都围绕着性骚扰
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表