We need you to vote for Canning
我们需要你在明天的合伙人会议上
at the partnership meeting tomorrow.
投坎宁一票
Uh, I'll propose a change in management,
我将提议在管理方面做出变动
and you second it. We have the votes.
你支持我的提议 我们票数占优
What do I get?
那我有什么好处
You've been wanting a-an office near the bathrooms,
你一直想要靠近洗手间的办公室
we could do that. And-and...
可以满足你这一点
you can have the biggest one there.
而且是最大的一间
You're currently napping in your office. This office...
你目前是在自己办公室里午休 这间...
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What am I doing?
你说我吗
Yes. What is that?
对 在看什么
That's Lockhart/Gardner.
洛&加律所
They're trying to bribe Howard Lyman
他们想贿赂霍华德·莱曼
into voting Diane out as managing partner.
一起投票罢免戴安的管理合伙人资格
You can't be watching that.
你不该看这个
What? Yes, I can.
什么 我当然可以
No, you can't. Turn it off.
你不能看 关掉
No, Clarke, they left their camera on.
不 克拉克 是他们自己开着摄像头
They thought they turned it off
他们以为关了显示器
when they turned the monitor off.
就关掉摄像头了
I'm just passively watching.
我只是被动在观看
No.
不行
Funny, you don't seem passive.
真有意思 你这哪叫被动
Your camera's on, Mr. Canning.
你的摄像头没关 坎宁先生
They can't hear you, we are muted.
他们听不见 我们是静音
Stop it. This is ridiculous. Let go of it.
别看了 这真荒唐 你放手
No, you let go! You're acting childish.
不 你放手 你的行为真幼稚
Oh, I'm acting childish. Yes, you are,
还说我幼稚 你就是幼稚
you're gonna break it... Hey, guys, guys.
你快掰坏了... 你们两个别吵
I'm trying to have a meeting here.
我在跟人谈事情呢
Maybe next time get some doors on your conference room.
下次还是给会议室装个门吧
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到这个的
I have someone in Castro's office.
我在卡斯特罗的办公室里有人
He won't use it now,
他现在不会用
he'll wait until Peter's overcommitted,
他要等彼得覆水难收
or we start spending money on commercials.
或我们开始砸钱造势时再用
So we put it out first.
那我们就先发制人
No.
不行
Well, then how do we fight it?
那怎么解决这个问题
We don't. That's a criminal offense.
不解决 这是刑事犯罪
Well, that's debatable.
这有待商榷
Alicia, it is not debatable.
艾丽西娅 这没什么好商榷的
You bribed a prosecutor
你贿赂一位检察官
to drop drug charges against your sister.
撤销对你妹妹吸毒的指控
I didn't bribe the prose...
我没有贿赂检察...
Oh, you cut a deal to lessen charges on another case.
你跟他交易 减轻了另一宗案件的控罪
That's a bribe. You don't know what you're doing.
这就叫贿赂 你不知道自己在做什么
I do. You don't realize the ramifications...
我知道 你没意识到这样做的后果
You don't. You're gonna break this thing.
你才不知道 你快把它扯坏了
It's expensive. Guys, come on. Cary.
这很贵的 你们别这样 凯里
Stop! Stop it! Stop it.
住手 住手 你住手
What's going on, Eli?
怎么回事 伊莱
Nothing's going on.
没什么事
Peter is withdrawing his support.
彼得要撤回对芬恩的支持
Oh, come on. He's endorsed candidates with worse problems.
少来了 他支持过问题更严重的候选人
At least this is sympathetic.
这至少是显示他的同情心
A bribe is not sympathetic.
贿赂和同情心是两码事
She was gonna be eaten alive by the system.
她会被这个体制生吞活剥掉
She needed time to get back on her feet, and both my parents
她需要时间重新振作起来 我的父母
were at the end of their tether. Peter's moving on.
也快崩溃了 彼得已经放手了
We advise you to withdraw to avoid an embarrassment.
我们建议你自动退出免得难堪
Eli,
伊莱
is this about the photo?
是因为照片的事吗
The photo of Finn leaving my apartment.
芬恩离开我家的那张照片
Alicia, you like Finn. Good for you.
艾丽西娅 你喜欢芬恩 这是好事
He seems like a good person, but put your political hat on.
他看起来人不错 但你要从政♥治♥角度考虑
This is not survivable.
这种事没人能接受
Finn's heroism will be forgotten in three months' time
芬恩的英雄形象三个月就被忘光了
and all we'll be left with is
到时人们就记得一点
Peter endorsing a briber.
彼得支持一个行贿者
Oh, here he is. Peter.
他的电♥话♥来了 彼得
No, it's Jackie.
不 我是杰姬
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Um, why did you think Peter?
你怎么会以为是彼得呢
Jackie, can I call you back in a minute?
杰姬 我迟些再打给你好吗
Oh, God, what does she want?
天啊 她又想怎样
Oh, no, it's okay. I just want to know what cake you want.
不用了 我就问问你想要哪种蛋糕
Um... Uh, what?
什么
What kind of cake you want me to make-- uh, meringue,
你想让我做哪种蛋糕 蛋白酥皮呢
devil's food... Jackie, what...
魔鬼蛋糕呢 杰姬 怎么...
I-I don't need you to make a cake.
我不需要你做蛋糕
Are you sure? Veronica called
是吗 维罗妮卡打电♥话♥来说
and said you wanted me to bake a cake
你想让我今晚给扎克
for Zach tonight. No,
做个蛋糕 不是
I asked her to pick up the cake.
我是叫她去店里取蛋糕
It's too hot.
太烫了
I don't mind making it. Alicia.
我不介意做一个 艾丽西娅
Wha... Where are you going? Uh, no, I'm right here.
你去哪里 我不走 我就在这里
Jackie, hold on a sec. What are you gonna do? I don't know.
杰姬 等等 你怎么打算 不知道
I'm too angry. Okay, well, don't withdraw.
我太生气了 你别退出
Let's talk. Sorry.
我们谈谈 抱歉
Alicia, it's time-sensitive.
艾丽西娅 有急事
Okay. We'll talk later, okay?
我们迟些谈谈 好吗
Yeah.
好啊
Jackie, thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna...
杰姬 谢谢你的好意 但我...
Jackie?
杰姬
You can rationalize it any way you want,
你想找什么借口都行
but it would still...
但这还是...
I'm not rationalizing anything. Whatever we do,
我没找任何借口 不管要怎么做
it's a partner's decision. You're not a partner.
那都由合伙人来定 而你不是合伙人
Hey,hey, hey, one second. All right...
好了 好了 别争了
Diane is great, but she's still struggling.
戴安是不错 但她还在挣扎
We don't want her gone,
我们不是想她走人
we just want to... nudge her aside.
只是让她靠边站
That they left their camera on? Yes.
他们没关摄像头吗 是的
And they can't see us? No.
那他们看不见我们吗 是的
And we're trying to figure out what to do.
我们正在商量怎么办
We know what to do. We have to turn it off.
这还用说吗 当然应该关掉
No, it's not our mistake.
这不是我们的错
It's their mistake. We have to zealously represent our client.
是他们的错 我们应热忱地为当事人代理
Not by cheating.
作弊不算
It's not cheating. According to the ABA...
这不叫作弊 根据美国律协...
It's an inadvertent disclosure.
这属于因疏忽而泄密
It's like if someone accidentally sent you their-their courtroom strategy.
就像有人不小心把庭审策略发给你了
Exactly. You have to return it.
没错 你得退回去
No, you don't. You have to zealously represent your client by using it.
用不着 你要利用它热忱地为当事人代理
People think by adding "zealously" to everything,
这年头事事都加个「热忱地」
it makes it all right.
好像这样做什么都是对的
"A lawyer who receives documents not intended for them
「如果律师收到并非旨在发给他们的文件
should refrain from examining the documents
则应避免阅读该文件
and notify the sending lawyer."
并通知发送者」
That is the equivalent of a document.
这就相当于文件
Those are the 1992 rules. The new rules do not say
那是1992年的规定 新的规定没说
that the lawyer must refrain from using the information.
律师应避免使用该信息
Where are you reading that?
你在哪找到的
Follow the link. The new rules leave it up to the lawyers.
后面有链接 新规定说由律师自己决定
No. The ABA says the lawyer must consult with the client.
不对 律协规定说的是律师须与当事人协商
You're the one being sued for $6 million, Alicia.
被起诉赔六百万的人是你 艾丽西娅
So do we leave it on or turn it off?
你来决定是开着还是关掉
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表