You don't understand.
你没弄明白
This isn't a 24-hour news cycle anymore.
这已经不是24时新闻周期的问题了
I've thought about it, Mr. State's Attorney.
我想过了 州检察官先生
Mr. Sweeney couldn't have gone upstairs
斯威尼先生如果上楼了
without me seeing him.
我一定会看到
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope you're right,
希望你是对的
because we're ready to make an arrest.
因为我们已经准备好去抓人了
And if you're wrong,
如果你记错了
we're arresting the wrong person.
那我们就抓错人了
Mr. Sweeney...
斯威尼先生...
...why is your tux jacket off?
...你为什么把燕尾服外套脱了
I don't know.
不知道
I didn't want to get it dirty.
我不想把它弄脏吧
Dirty with Morgan's blood?
怕摩根的血把它弄脏了吗
What a sense of humor you have.
你还真是很幽默啊
No, with this... drumstick I'm eating-- see?
不 怕被我吃的这只...鸡腿弄脏了
But why would you take your jacket off for that?
但吃鸡腿有必要把外套脱了吗
Wouldn't you be more likely to get your shirt dirty?
这样不是更容易弄脏衬衫吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think?
你觉得呢
My name's Detective Lou Johnson, and I'm here to
我是卢·约翰逊警探
exercise an arrest warrant for the murder of Morgan Donnelly.
前来执行摩根·唐娜丽谋杀案的逮捕令
Wait, wait, what's going on?
等等 这是怎么回事
Mr. Sweeney, please step back.
斯威尼先生 请后退
Ms. Ellard, you're under arrest
伊莱德女士 你因涉嫌杀害
for the murder of Morgan Donnelly.
摩根·唐娜丽被捕了
Wait, but I didn't do anything.
可我什么都没做过啊
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against...
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
So... Renata Ellard?
所以...是蕾娜塔·伊莱德
Yes, she's Sweeney's fiancee.
对 她是斯威尼的未婚妻
We can't represent her.
我们不能代表她
I'm a witness, and Cary's representing Sweeney.
我是证人 凯里已经代表了斯威尼
Why me? He asked for a recommendation.
为什么找我 他让我推荐
Well, thank you.
我觉得
I think.
得谢谢你啊
Diane, in regard to client poaching...
戴安 关于挖客户的事...
Oh, please, this one's pay for play.
这次就当是补偿吧
You'll owe me one, okay?
你还欠我一次 好吗
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Finn.
芬恩
You're on the Renata Ellard case?
你负责蕾娜塔·伊莱德的案子
Yeah, yeah, I got it last minute.
没错 最后关头才派给我的
Prosecuting the preliminary hearing.
预审起诉
Odd, huh?
奇怪吧
It is. Very.
非常奇怪
And remember this is a preliminary hearing,
别忘了这是预审
not a trial.
不是正式审讯
Counselor...
检察官...
Your witness.
轮你询问证人了
Yes, Your Honor.
是 法官阁下
Mr. Rowe, hello.
罗威先生 你好
You were the victim's boyfriend, is that correct? It is.
你是被害人的男友对吧 没错
And you talked with her on the night of the murder?
案发当晚你和她谈过话吗
Yeah, I called Morgan.
有 我给她打了电♥话♥
I didn't like that she was with her.
我不喜欢她俩在一起
You're nodding toward the accused,
你向被告蕾娜塔·伊莱德
Renata Ellard.
点了点头
And you discussed...
你谈到...
And you...
你...
discussed...
谈到...
your girlfriend's intention
你的女友想要
to break off her affair with Renata.
结束和蕾娜塔的外遇
Yeah.
是
She was scared of her,
她很怕她
and the way she was obsessing on Morgan...
以及她迷恋摩根的那种感觉
Oh, my God, the lies.
我的天 瞎扯
Mr. Sweeney.
斯威尼先生
My apologies, Your Honor. I...
抱歉 法官阁下 我...
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Was Renata Ellard jealous?
蕾娜塔·伊莱德当时嫉妒吗
What do you need? Forensics, anything you've got.
你需要什么 任何法医结论
Okay, I'm on it.
好 立刻去办
Oh, you might find this useful.
这可能会有点用处
By the way, did Morgan
对了 摩根当晚
end the relationship with Renata that night?
有没有和蕾娜塔分手呢
No, she was afraid of what Renata would do.
没有 她怕蕾娜塔会做出什么事来
No more questions.
没有问题了
Thank you, counselor.
谢谢 检察官
Mr. Rowe, um, were you invited to the party by Mr. Sweeney?
罗威先生 斯威尼先生有邀请你参加派对吗
No, I was not.
没有
In fact, isn't it true that you attended the party uninvited
实际上 与女友在电♥话♥里激烈争执后
after having a heated cell phone argument with your girlfriend?
尽管没有受邀你还是参加了派对吧
It wasn't heated. She said she was too afraid
没有激烈争执 她说她太害怕
of breaking it off with Renata.
与蕾娜塔提分手
I was trying to encourage her.
我是想给她鼓鼓劲儿
Mr. Rowe, were you aware that your lover was a practitioner
罗威先生 你知道你的情人
of the Japanese S and M rope practice called shibari?
实践过日式的一种SM绳缚术
Yes. And were you also aware
知道 你也知道
that she practiced this with Renata Ellard?
她和蕾娜塔·伊莱德一起操作吗
That was a yes, wasn't it?
这表示你知道 是吗
Yes. Good. And, um,
是的 好的
do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
It's a liability waiver, signed by your girlfriend.
这是你女友签过字的免责声明
In case of an accident on the shibari ropes,
在绳缚操作过程中如发生意外
her partner would not be blamed. Objection!
她的搭档无需承担责任 反对
Is it really the defense's contention
被告真的认为
that the victim died on the shibari ropes
被害人死于绳缚之后
and then moved herself to the bathroom
还能将自己挪到浴室
to cover up her death?
来掩饰死因吗
I was under the impression I didn't have to contend.
我觉得这不必由我来证明
It's up to the prosecution to make their case.
这是公诉人的责任
Yeah?
怎么了
Hey, Zach.
扎克
You have a minute?
你有空吗
Uh, what's going on?
怎么了
We want to talk to you.
我们想和你谈谈
This...
这...
...is an intervention.
...是一次劝诫会
We are intervening.
我们想劝你
We need to discuss...
我们得谈谈
the pot.
毒品问题
You gotta be kidding me.
你们不是认真的吧
I'm literally the only person in my class
说实话我是班上唯一
who's never done any drugs.
不吸毒的那个
Oh, is that really true?
真的是这样吗
Owen.
欧文
Look, do you want me to pee in a cup or something?
你们要我尿一杯给你们测测吗
No one said that; we just want to...
没人说要这样 我们就是想...
What? Protect the family image?
想怎样 维护家庭形象吗
Keep up this facade of perfection like you and Dad?
像你和爸爸一样建立起完美的表象
Excuse me? You and Dad are playing
什么 你和爸爸就在扮演
Bill and Hillary-- why don't we talk about that?
克♥林♥顿♥和希拉里 怎么不谈谈这个呢
Yeah, why don't we talk about that?
是啊 为什么不谈谈这个
This isn't about me
这与我或你♥爸♥爸
or your father.
都无关
Anything we do is a family issue.
我们做什么都是家庭问题
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表