I am concerned.
我是担忧
Peter would like you to stop... being concerned.
彼得希望您不要担忧
I'm not sure how that happens unless Ms. Lockhart is...
我不知道怎么能做到 除非洛克哈特女士
Mr. Governorelect. Virgil.
候任州长先生 维吉尔
You're gonna have to reconsider.
你必须重新考虑
Mr. Governorelect... No, Virgil.
州长候选人先生 不 维吉尔
You're going to have to reconsider.
你必须重新考虑
Sir, I have strong concerns.
先生 我有很强烈的担忧
Well, then you'll have to keep those concerns to yourself.
那你得把这些担忧藏在心里了
I know you think this is about you.
我知道你觉得这件事取决于你
But it's not.
但它不是
It's about my choice.
这是我的选择
And I'm going to make my choice, whether you like it or not.
无论你喜欢与否 我都将作出我的选择
Diane Lockhart's office.
戴安·洛克哈特的办公室
Mr. Gold, hello.
戈德先生 你好
Actually, Diane is in a meeting at the moment.
戴安正在开会
Would you like to leave a message?
你想给她留言吗
Yes. Tell her she does not
是的 告诉她不用
have to give the interview again.
再做采访了
Everything's fine.
一切都搞定了
Thank you, Diane.
谢谢 戴安
Great interview.
很棒的访谈
No problem.
不客气
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表