I mean, lovers I don't mind,
情人就无所谓了
but friends?
但是朋友呢
They come through.
他们会实现诺言
So don't make this about him or me.
所以别针对他或者我
Drive safely.
小心开车
Yeah.
好
I am getting so sick of this song.
我对这歌♥都恶心了
Here it comes. You ready?
来了 准备好了吗
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Those are bowling balls hitting pins.
那是保龄球打中瓶子的声音
And you can see it right there and right there.
在这里和这里你都能看到
There's my version of the song.
这是我的版本的歌♥曲
You see? Right there, that's my version,
看到了吗 在这里 那是我的版本
and that is Tiller's.
那是蒂勒的
Bowling ball and bowling ball.
保龄球和保龄球
They're the same.
它们是一样的
It doesn't mean anything.
这不能说明任何事
It doesn't mean...
这不能说明...
That's our song, he stole our song.
那是我们的歌♥ 他偷了我们的歌♥
We have the derivative copyright.
我们有衍生版权
Doesn't give you the right to steal.
不能给你们偷窃的权利
They stole Rowby's actual track.
他们偷了罗比的原声带
Then they recorded their own
然后才录了自己的版本
before putting it in the domestic iTunes store.
再放上国内的iTunes商店
That is theft. Actual theft.
那就是偷窃 十足的偷窃
Prove it in court.
在法庭上证明吧
Sure.
肯定的
But before you do something to satisfy your ego,
但在你满足你的自负之前
I'd check with my client first.
我先问问我的委托人
I'll handle my client, you handle yours.
我搞定我的委托人 你搞定你的
Ours.
我们的
You got your hand caught in the cookie jar, Mr. Preston.
你被当场抓个正着 普莱斯顿先生
You can't pretend the cookie jar doesn't exist.
你不能装作这事实不存在
May I speak to you for a second, Mr. Gardner?
能借一步说话吗 加德纳先生
I th... I think we just won.
我想我们赢了
Well, there's a first for everything.
凡事都有第一次
This feels incredible!
感觉太爽了
I could... I could definitely get used to this.
我能 我肯定能习惯的
Oh, you did it!
你做到了
Oh, my God, you're amazing.
天哪 你们太棒了
Eli Gold, what a pleasure.
伊莱·戈德 见到你真高兴
Why do I feel like I'm about to be devoured?
我怎么感觉我要被吃掉了一样
I have no idea.
完全与我无关
What's happening, Anne?
怎么了 安妮
I'm looking for a comment, Eli.
我想看看你的意见 伊莱
On...?
关于什么
An anonymous tip that was sent to my office.
有人匿名往我办公室寄线报
You want me to comment on an anonymous tip?
你想要我就匿名报料发表意见吗
That's an old reporter's trick.
这是记者的老把戏了
Throw any random aspersions
向候选人投掷任意的诽谤炸♥弹♥
on the candidate, then get me to deny it
然后让他们否认
so you can use the denial as the story.
所以你们就能拿否认词当故事了
Well, this one was sent with a surveillance video.
这个是跟监控录像一起送过来的
Anne, you know how unreliable surveillance videos are.
安妮 你知道监控录像有多不可靠
Now, the tip says,
线报说
"Here's evidence of Peter Florrick "Stealing an election.
这是彼得·福瑞克偷选票的证据
Happy hunting."
猎捕快乐
Any comment?
有任何评论吗
Eli...
伊莱
I thought about what you said about privacy,
我考虑了你说的隐私
and I want you to know that I-I approached the father,
我想让你知道我跟孩子的父亲谈过
and he said he'd be willing to come forward.
他说他很乐意站出来
I want you to meet Peter.
我想让你见见彼得
Hi. Peter Bogdanovich.
你好 我是彼得·波格丹诺维奇
He was in town directing a movie,
他在城里导演一部电影
and we just...
我们...
well. Yeah.
是的
Marilyn was trying to protect me,
玛丽莲是为了保护我
but I'm fine if you need me to go public.
但如果你需要我公开 我也没问题
Eli?
伊莱
Isn't that good of him?
这不是很好吗
This is good news.
这是好消息
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表