No objections.
无异议
Thank you, ma'am. You may be seated.
谢谢你 女士 你可以入座了
Actually, ma'am,
事实上 女士
not that jury.
不是那边的陪审团
The folding-chair jury.
是那边坐折叠椅的陪审团
Uh, sorry, Your Honor.
对不起 法官阁下
Is this for the Darla Riggs jury?
这是达拉·里格斯的陪审员吗
It is.
是的
We'd like to exercise our peremptory challenge.
我们要求这名陪审员无因回避
So she's all right for the Howard Lampe jury,
所以她可以做霍华德·兰普的陪审员
but not ours? We don't have to explain our preemptory challenge.
不能做我们的 我们不必解释回避原因
Thank you for your service today.
感谢你今天的到来
Sure.
应该的
When there is a disagreement in a relationship
当一段男女关系中出现
between a man and a woman,
意见不一的情况
do you think it's better for the man to decide, or the woman?
你认为最好是让男人还是女人来做决定
Well, it's probably better if the guy does,
让男人做决定可能更好吧
just 'cause someone has to.
只是因为总得有人来做决定
And if the guy did decide, would you...
如果是男人来做决定 你会
Excuse me. ...blame the woman for his decision?
不好意思 因为他的决定而责怪女人吗
Your Honor, we object to this question.
法官阁下 我们反对这种提问
Your Honor, it's not their place to object.
法官阁下 他们无权反对
They're part of the defense.
他们都是辩方
This is utter...
这简直...
So, our jury pool can be tainted but yours can't?
那我们陪审团就能被「污染」而你们的不能
And do you think it's possible
你是否认为女人有可能
that women can use their looks to manipulate men?
利用外表去操纵男人
Oh, sure.
当然
It happens all the time at school.
这情况在学校里很常见
And should the man be held responsible
那么如果男人被女色所惑
if he's misled by the woman? Oh, come on.
他是否应该承担责任 拜托
Your Honor, seriously?
法官阁下 还要继续吗
Is that an objection?
这是反对吗
I don't hear an objection.
我没听出反对的意思呢
I object to your entire voir dire.
你整个的预先审查方式我都反对
You're acting in an adversarial...
你表现得像是敌对...
They're coming after us.
他们句句都针对我们
We need everything you dug up on Howard Lampe.
所有你能查到霍华德·兰普的信息我们都需要
I don't have anything.
我手上什么也没有
I thought this was a collaborative defense.
我还以为这次是联合辩护
We've changed our minds.
我们改变主意了
It's a double jury, and they're using it against us.
这次是双陪审团 他们借机来对付我们
We need any dirt on Lampe, and we need it fast. Okay.
我们急需任何兰普的把柄 好的
We have a chance to peel another client away.
我们有机会再抢一个客户
From Lockhart/Gardner? Who?
从洛&加律所吗 你说的是谁
The Paisley Group.
佩斯莉集团
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I have a friend who's an assistant there,
我有个朋友在那里当助理
and they're feeling ignored by Lockhart/Gardner.
他们觉得被洛&加律所忽视了
Mr. Gardner cancelled too many meetings.
加德纳先生取消了太多会议
Great, let's get a plan together.
好极了 我们合计一下
And, um, Robyn, get anything you can on Darla Riggs.
罗宾 搜寻关于达拉·里格斯的任何信息
Our codefendant? Why?
我们的共同被告 为什么
'Cause they're doing the same.
因为他们也打算这么做
Haven't seen you in a while.
好一阵子没见你了
Yeah, it's been tough.
是啊 日子不太好过
Oh, come on, Cary.
别这样 凯里
Look, just give me one second.
给我一秒钟就好
Please?
拜托了
A second.
一秒钟
Uh... I'm sorry.
对不起
For?
为了什么
For things ending poorly between us.
为我们的关系最后落的如此不堪
You're forgiven. Anything else?
原谅你了 还有事吗
Yeah, you're being a douche.
还有 你是个混♥蛋♥
Things are kind of busy here, Kalinda.
最近挺忙的 凯琳达
Each jury should concern itself only with evidence
每个陪审团只需考虑与己方被告
pertaining to its defendant.
相关的证据
You will not consult with the other jury.
你们不能与另外一个陪审团交流
I realize these are cramped quarters,
我知道这里座位有点挤
but we're all going to have to make do.
但我们不得不这么做
Please inform the court if you have any questions
如果你有问题或者想法
or concerns by raising your hand.
请举手告知法庭
Uh, yes, sir.
这位先生请说
Do we have to sit in the folding chairs the entire time?
我们全程都得坐在折叠椅上吗
Yes,
没错
if that's where you've been empanelled.
如果陪审团就被安排坐那儿的话
But the other jury gets to sit in the box in the good chairs?
可另外一个陪审团却能坐包厢里的好椅子
Okay. Perhaps we can alternate.
好吧 或许我们可以轮流
Why do we have to alternate?
为什么要轮流
You already said that we get the jury box.
你已经说了是我们坐在这里
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别吵别吵
Everybody calm down.
大家冷静
I have decided that we will alternate.
我决定座位轮流坐
We began surveilling Mr. Lampe and Ms. Riggs
兰普先生和里格斯女士一进入海关
once they entered the Customs area.
我们就开始监视他们了
Why did you monitor them, Officer Sorrento?
你为什么监视他们 索伦托警官
When a couple getting off a plane from Brazil
一对情侣从巴西来的飞机上下来
doesn't look organic, alarm bells go off.
表现却不正常时 就会引起警觉
And the defendants didn't look like an organic couple?
两位被告不像正常的情侣吗
Could you explain?
你能具体说明吗
Well, uh, Mr. Lampe looked like a professor.
兰普先生看起来像是一位教授
And, uh, Ms. Riggs, she was, um, very pretty.
而里格斯女士长得非常漂亮
Anything else suggest they might be transporting drugs?
还有别的能表明他们有可能在走私毒品吗
Yes. Mr. Lampe was sweating profusely,
兰普先生冒了很多汗
and Ms. Riggs was staring down at her feet.
而里格斯女士一直盯着她的脚
A search revealed a stash of two pounds of cocaine.
搜查发现他们藏了两磅可♥卡♥因♥
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
I tender the witness.
这位证人我问完了
Officer Sorrento, were you aware that Ms. Riggs and
索伦托警官 你是否知道里格斯女士
Mr. Lampe met and fell in love at Rio's Cinque Terre Resort
和兰普先生是上周在里约的五渔度假村
the previous week? No.
才相遇相爱的 不知道
So, this nervous behavior that you observed
所以你发现的紧张举止
could be attributable to the fact
有没有可能是因为
that Mr. Lampe had invited his new girlfriend home
兰普先生邀请他的新女友回家
for the weekend?
共度周末的缘故
Or to the $100,000 in drugs in his carry-on.
也可能因为他的随身行李里有价值十万的毒品
If the drugs were found in Mr. Lampe's carry-on,
如果毒品是在兰普先生的随身行李里
why did you arrest Ms. Riggs?
你为何逮捕里格斯女士
Well, a search of Ms. Riggs revealed $30,000 on her person.
搜查还发现里格斯女士也携带了三万美金毒品
So you have a circumstantial case that the defendants conspired?
那你有间接证据证明两被告是同谋 对吗
Yes. Based on my investigation.
是的 基于我的调查
Which yielded no direct evidence that Ms. Riggs participated
也就是说没有直接证据表明里格斯女士参与了
in Mr. Lampe's scheme...
兰普先生的计划
Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.
反对 假设事实未经证明
Sustained. I will rephrase.
反对有效 我换个说法
You have no direct evidence
你没有直接证据证明
that Ms. Riggs had access to Mr. Lampe's bag?
里格斯女士接触过兰普先生的包
That's correct.
没错
Okay. They're coming after us.
好 他们要针对我们了
Officer, you said that my client was carrying the bag.
警官 你说我的当事人当时提着那个包
Meaning you concluded it was his bag, right?
是指你认为那个包就是他的 对吗
Yes.
是的
Footage from the Galeao Airport in Rio
根据里约加利昂国际机场的监控录像
confirmed the bag was in the sole possession of Mr. Lampe...
可以肯定那个包是兰普先生的私人物品...
Are you aware that Ms. Riggs had reached her two carry-on limit
你可知道里格斯女士随身行李超过两件限制
and had given Mr. Lampe her bag to transport?
所以将她的包给了兰普先生携带上机
The bag had no name tag.
那只包上可没写名字
But you assumed it was Mr. Lampe's, right?
但你认为那是兰普先生的包 是吗
But it's possible that Mr. Lampe was an unwitting mark
但有可能兰普先生在不知情的情况下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表