I see.
原来如此
Did he ever find the bathroom?
那他到底找到洗手间没有呢
That's where we think
我们认为
Morgan Donnelly was tortured and murdered.
摩根·唐娜丽就是在这里被折磨并杀害的
Then her body was moved to the adjacent bathroom
然后她的尸体被移至隔壁洗手间
to make it look like suicide.
并伪装成自杀
Really?
是吗
Who are we thinking did it?
那你们认为凶手是谁
We were hoping to ask your client.
我们本想问问你的客户
I'm a witness now.
我现在是证人
I've had to relinquish
所以得由我的合伙人
Mr. Sweeney's representation to my partner.
担任斯威尼先生的代理人
Well, we'd love to know
我们想知道
why he has a torture chamber in his townhouse.
为什么在他的别♥墅♥里会有间受刑室
These make it look so grim.
你这样说好残忍♥哟
It's really quite sweet.
其实这屋子很温馨的
This torture chamber is in your townhouse?
你是说你别♥墅♥里的这间受刑室吗
It's not a torture chamber.
这不是受刑室
Sometimes we put flowers in there.
有时候我们会在里面摆上花
And a vase. And pillows.
还有花瓶 还有枕头
It's shibari.
这叫绳缚
What is... shibari?
什么叫绳户
No. Shibari.
不对 绳缚
It's the ancient Japanese art
是一种古老的日式艺术
of sexual satisfaction
通过控制
though the tightening and loosening of knots and ropes.
绳结与绳索的松紧来达到性满足
Are you kidding me?
你胡说八道什么
If Detective Johnson doesn't want an explanation,
如果约翰逊警探不想知道原因的话
we can accommodate him.
我们愿意配合
Go on.
你说
Two subjects sit in facing harnesses
两人面对面拴好
and tie each other in.
双方互相牵在一起
They control each other's sensations
然后通过用绞盘和滑轮
by pulling and tightening knots
拉伸和收紧绳结
through these winches and pulleys.
来控制对方的快♥感♥
Auto-asphyxiation.
窒息性快♥感♥
No.
不
Auto-asphyxiation is porn.
窒息性快♥感♥是色情
Shibari is art.
日式绳缚是艺术
You should try it sometime, Mr. State's Attorney.
州检察官先生 你不妨有空试试
Clears the mind.
可以净化心灵
Did you do this... Shibari.
你有没有用这个...日式绳缚
Did you do this with Morgan?
你跟摩根用过这个吗
The victim?
也就是被害人
Uh... on other occasions.
以前玩过几次
Not last night.
但昨晚没有
So she just killed herself in the ropes
那是她自己用绳子勒死自己
and then strung herself up in the bathroom?
再把自己吊在洗手间里的吗
I'll ask my client
我建议我的客户
not to answer that hypothetical.
不回答这个假设问题
Okay, look.
好了
As you can see, what you called a torture chamber
如你所见 你们所谓的受刑室
was actually for the private recreational use of my client.
其实是我的客户用作个人消遣的房♥间
And I'd like to call a halt to this interview.
我看本次问话到此为止吧
That's fine.
好吧
Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克夫人
would you mind staying for a few minutes?
能留一下吗
We don't need it.
用不着了
I think we do.
我认为用得着
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
I do.
认识
Did you see him at the party?
在聚会上见过他吗
I did.
见过
Where?
在哪里见到的
I passed him by the bar.
我在吧台跟他擦肩而过
And that was it?
就这么简单吗
No, I saw him climbing the stairs
不 我还见到他从楼梯
to the fourth floor.
上四楼去了
At what time?
什么时候
Around 7:35 P.M.
晚上7点35分左右
Do you know who this is?
你知道他是谁吗
No.
不知道
The victim's boyfriend, Demetrius Rowe.
死者的男友迪米特里厄斯·罗威
You said you heard her argue with a Demetrie.
你曾说听到她与一个叫迪米特里的争吵
Demetrie, I told you...
迪米特里 我跟你说过...
It could've been Demetrius.
也有可能是叫迪米特里厄斯
You'll have to excuse detective Johnson.
请原谅约翰逊警探
He's worried that you're confusing your duty as a defense attorney
他担心你混淆了身为辩护律师的职责
with your duties as a witness.
以及身为证人的义务
You're not. Are you?
你应该没有吧
Good luck, Mr. State's Attorney.
祝你好运 州检察官先生
Finn Polmar.
芬恩·波尔马
Finn, I had a thought.
芬恩 我突然想到个办法
About how to keep Castro from firing you.
防止卡斯特罗解雇你的办法
You know he's running for state's attorney?
你知道他在竞选州检察官吧
Yeah, I do. Why?
知道 怎么了
Run against him.
跟他竞争
Mr. Sweeney, please.
麻烦找下斯威尼先生
Tell him that it's about my meeting
跟他说是关于
with the state's attorney.
我和州检察官见面的事
Finn.
芬恩
It's a Shakman violation.
这是违反沙克曼法令
He can't fire you if you're running against him.
如果你跟他竞争他就不能解雇你
It would be retaliation.
不然他就是打击报复
I'm not running for state's attorney.
我不打算竞选州检察官
There are a dozen candidates.
反正有很多候选人
Well, that doesn't make a difference.
那也没差别
No, all you have to do
不 你只需
is file the campaign papers.
递交参选的文件
You don't have to actually run.
不用真的参加竞选
He can't retaliate against you.
他就不能报复你了
Look, thanks for...
谢谢...
thinking creatively, but, uh...
你这么有创意的想法 但是
Let me think about it, okay?
我先考虑一下吧
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Yeah. Uh, good.
我在听 好的
Uh, I'll talk to you.
回头打给你
You made a mistake?
你弄错了
To be exact,
准确地说
I think I might have made a mistake.
是我觉得我可能弄错了
This is the victim's boyfriend,
这是被害人的男友
Demetrius Rowe.
迪米特里厄斯·罗威
And this is Mr. Sweeney's manservant, Barry Hildom.
这是斯威尼先生的男佣巴瑞·希尔顿
You confused these two men?
你把他们俩搞混了吗
I was... very distracted.
我当时心烦意乱
I was dealing with a lot of things.
手上有很多事要办
It's a good thing I wasn't there.
幸好我不在场
Or you might've said I was the killer.
否则你估计要说我是凶手了
Do you want me not to admit my mistake? No.
你不希望我承认错误吗 希望
Thank you for coming forward, Alicia.
感谢你过来 艾丽西娅
It was the right thing to do.
这么做是正确的
But now that you've admitted error,
但既然你承认搞错了
is there a chance that you could be wrong
那你替斯威尼先生做的不在场证明
about Mr. Sweeney's alibi?
是否也可能错了呢
No.
不可能
You're sure?
你确定吗
Just think a minute, Alicia.
好好想想 艾丽西娅
If you were distracted,
如果你当时有很多事要办
dealing with a lot of things...
心烦意乱的...
Mr. Sweeney...
斯威尼先生...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表