We need money.
我们需要钱
Put simply, we need more clients.
简单说 是需要更多客户
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want to hear this or not?
你们要不要听我说啊
We were all hurt by our slow rollout.
这么久才正式揭幕 造成的损失不小
We didn't have an office; what were we supposed to do?
我们没有办公室 还能怎么办啊
I'm not saying that there's not a reason.
我不是不讲情理
I'm sick of being... What I am saying is that we need more money...
我可不想...我是说我们需要钱
Of course we do, but we don't have any...
是这样 但我们没有...
and we need clients... Okay. Okay! Okay.
还有客户 好了好了 都打住
We're in the situation we're in.
现实就是如此了
So what do we do about it?
重要的是如何应对
Okay! Okay.
好了 好了
We're swamped.
我们现在问题很多
We have lost half of our top litigators.
好的诉讼律师走了一半
Yeah, and good riddance.
走得好啊
And... and our caseload has increased.
而案件数量却增加了
We have received continuances on eight of our 12 open cases,
十二件进行中的案子里有八件都延期了
but we need to start hiring soon.
但我们必须尽快开始招聘
We also need to get our clients back.
我们还要把客户抢回来
Losing Chumhum is still an embarrassment.
丢掉查查网实在是丢人
Yeah, but first things first.
是 但事有轻重缓急
We need four associates with trial experience.
我们需要四位有庭审经验的律师
We also need to deal with Florrick&Agos.
我们也要应对「福瑞克&艾格斯」
No, we can't keep obsessing about...
不是 我们不能总是怀恨...
No, no, no. We need to move on.
并非如此 我们要向前看
I have a great idea about... Wait, listen.
我有个好主意...等下 听我说
We do both.
我们两手都要抓
No "First things first."
不再分什么轻重缓急
We expedite hiring and work on client loss.
加紧招聘 同时挽回客户
David, I want you to form a client retention working group.
大卫 我要你成立一个客户维系团队
Bring our clients back home.
把客户找回来
And, Diane...
而戴安
Howard, why don't you take over the status meeting?
霍华德 会议后面你来主持吧
Kalinda.
凯琳达
We need new clients.
我们需要新客户
We can't keep looking to Lockhart/Gardner.
不能总是挖「洛&加」的墙角
How about a Christmas party?
办个圣诞派对怎么样
How about what?
你说什么
Well, we had a slow rollout
由于没有办公室
because we didn't have office space,
过了很久才算正式成立
and now we have office space, so let's have a real rollout.
现在有了办公室 就来个盛大的揭幕
Mrs. Florrick, you have a phone call.
福瑞克夫人 有你的电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
It's someone who said he was an old client of yours,
他说他曾是你的客户
a Zayeed Shaheed.
扎耶德·沙希德
Zayeed, yes, thanks.
扎耶德 确实是 谢谢
Zayeed?
扎耶德吗
Yes, it's Alicia.
是 我是艾丽西娅
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样
Uh, fine, thank you.
还不错 谢谢
Look, Alicia, I hate to be blunt,
艾丽西娅 我也不想这么直接
but I could use your help with a problem right now.
但我眼下有件事可能要你帮忙
Okay, uh, what is it?
好的 怎么了
A university colleague is trying to get a job as a CIA analyst,
学校的一位同事在申请中情局的分♥析♥师
and the FBI is here asking some questions about him
而联邦局正在这询问关于他的事
for a background check. Okay, where's here?
作为背景调查 是在哪里
My home. Why?
在我家 怎么了
Uh, no reason.
没什么
Keep going.
请继续
Well, their questions are getting more personal,
他们问的越来越涉及私人问题
and I'm worried about getting this person in trouble.
而我担心会给他带来麻烦
A-Are you still on campus?
你还住在校园吗
I am... 2143 Burnham.
是的 伯汉姆大道2143号♥
Okay, I'm coming to you.
好的 我这就过去
Ask the federal agents politely
尽量礼貌地跟联邦探员说
to wait until I get there for more questioning, okay?
让他们等我到了后再做询问 好吗
Okay.
好的
Robyn, I need you as a witness.
罗宾 我需要你做个证人
New client? Old.
新客户吗 老的
With money? Some.
有钱吗 有点儿
Lauralee Gregg.
萝拉莉·格雷格
Tulane undergrad, Yale School of Law,
本科在杜兰大学 毕业于耶鲁法学院
ten years at McKinley, Barrett and Skiff.
在「麦金莱&巴雷特&斯基夫律所」十年了
No.
不行
May I ask why?
我能问为什么吗
Ten years at McKinley and Barrett,
在「麦金莱&巴雷特」十年了
and she was second chair on her last case.
上个案子还是次席律师
I wouldn't read anything into that.
我觉得这不代表什么吧
I do.
我认为很重要
David Benjamin Goldbaum.
大卫·本杰明·戈登巴姆
Georgetown undergrad, Stanford...
本科乔治城大学 斯坦福...
Next.
下一个
Will, if you don't snap him up,
威尔 如果你不下手
Fisher & Chung will.
就会被「费希尔&钟」抢走了
That makes sense.
不出所料
Uh, David's a great litigator.
大卫是个不错的诉讼律师
We lost to him in court. No, we settled with him.
我们在法庭上败给他过 错 是和解
Yeah, for $2 million. Which should have been four.
是 那可是两百万 本会是四百万的
So you're rejecting him because he wasn't hard enough on you?
你拒绝他 是因为他对你不够狠
Yes.
是的
Who was that?
那份是谁的简历
It's no one, not appropriate.
没什么 不太合适
Beth, we're not who we were.
贝思 我们和以前不一样了
What was inappropriate two months ago
两个月前不合适的
is appropriate now.
现在就合适了
Damian Boyle.
达米安·博伊
He's been in private practice for 15 years... criminal law.
他最近15年在接私活 主要是刑事
His clients are, well, not your clients.
而他的客户 都和你的不同
Pro bono?
无偿的吗
No, very not pro bono.
不是 恰恰相反
Antonio Pola last year,
去年有安东尼奥·普拉
Sal Calastana.
萨尔·凯拉斯唐纳
Where's his photo?
他的照片呢
He doesn't like being photographed.
他不喜欢拍照
He's looking for a home.
他想稳定下来
Some of his top clients are in prison now
他的大客户不少都进了监狱
and he needs to make ends meet.
而他需要赚钱
The problem is, nobody wants him.
问题是 没人愿意要他
Will,
威尔
just because someone is wrong for us doesn't make him right.
只因为其他人不合适 并不意味着就他合适
Let's see him.
我们见见他
What can it hurt?
又没什么坏处
Alicia, thanks for doing this.
艾丽西娅 谢谢你过来
No problem... are they still here?
不客气 他们还在吗
Yes, they decided to stay.
是的 他们决定等
They're a little impatient.
耐性快等没了
Play it sweet.
我们来软的
After we're introduced, ask them if you can record
介绍过后 问他们能否
the interview for your records.
对此次面谈录音
Thanks for waiting.
让你们久等了
Call it a lawyerly overabundance of caution.
算是律师本能的过分谨慎吧
So, this is about Mr. Shaheed's colleague?
这是关于沙希德先生的同事吗
Yes, Ezzedine Kalb.
是的 艾泽丁·卡尔布
We just had a few questions.
我们只有几个问题
Now, Mr. Kalb was in Milwaukee recently with you?
卡尔布先生最近和你一起去密尔沃基了吗
Do you mind if I tape this?
介意我录音吗
This interview?
这次面谈吗
Why?
为何
Oh, for our records. We do it all the time.
做个记录 我们一贯这样
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表