No, he did it.
不是 是他干的
I think he did something.
我觉得他是做了些什么
Maybe had a fight with her.
可能和她有过争执
Well, we need to stop them from charging him
我们得阻止他们对他进行指控
and testing that DNA.
不让他们检测他的DNA
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Oh. She's gonna help us?
她会帮我们吗
Yep. It's amazing what money will do.
没错 有钱能使鬼推磨啊
Well, hello again. Hello.
又见面了 你好
How are the Isenstadts?
伊恩斯塔德夫妇还好吗
Unhappy.
他们很不开心
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
And yet here we are with more human suffering.
但我们还要面对更多的人类苦难
Can we get started,
能开始了吗
or did you both want to play cards?
还是你俩想打牌玩呢
My apologies.
抱歉来晚了
I had a real case to deal with.
有个真实案子要处理
Well, let's see
我们来看看
if we can turn this into a real case for you.
这个案子能不能成为你眼中的真案子
How long did you work on the Gopnik adoption,
高普尼克领养案你跟进了多长时间
Mrs. Florrick? About four months.
福瑞克夫人 大约四个月
Were you the supervising attorney?
你是该案的负责律师吗
I did the day-to-day management.
我负责案子的日常管理
I looked at some of the documents the younger associates drew up.
我查看了一些由年轻律师草拟的文件
Which documents? Which associates?
哪些文件 哪些律师
I believe John Gaultner drafted
我记得是约翰·高特纳
the initial inquiry letter.
起草了最初的调查函
Anthony Wright Edelman
安东尼·怀特·爱德曼
did the Gopniks' eligibility application,
起草了高普尼克的资格申请书
but...really it was just shuffling paper.
但 这些都只是对资料的简单处理
Mr. Lee was the partner supervising the case overall.
李先生是负责整个案子的合伙人
And were you aware that the genetic father
那你知道被收养者的亲生父亲
of the adoptee was part Chippewa Indian?
有印第安齐佩瓦族血统吗
I was. Or, to be more accurate...
我知道 更确切地说
I became aware of that.
是我察觉到了这一点
Good. Accuracy is our friend.
很好 精确性是我们的朋友
And were you also aware-- or...
你是不是还知道 或者说
became aware-- that because of the child's Chippewa heritage,
察觉到 因为孩子的齐佩瓦族血统
the tribe had an absolute right to block this adoption?
该部落有绝对的权利可以阻止这起收养
I was, and I became aware of this.
我知道 我当时察觉到了
So given this awareness,
那么既然你都察觉到了
how could you in good conscience
你怎么还能心安理得地
allow the Gopniks to proceed down this path?
允许高普尼克方继续下去
Because I told them of this possibility
因为我告诉过他们这种可能性
and they wanted to go forward with the adoption.
但他们仍然想完成收养
Are you sure of that?
你确定吗
Mrs. Florrick testified to the fact,
福瑞克夫人是在作证事实
therefore she's sure of it.
因此她很确定
Excuse me, my understanding is that
抱歉 我的理解是
you have since left Lockhart/Gardner,
你既然已经离开洛&加律所了
Mrs. Florrick, and therefore...
福瑞克夫人 那么...
Oh... wait,
等等
did I say "Left"?
我刚说的是「离开」吗
I think the word I was looking f-for was
我觉得更确切的表达应该是
"Fired."
「被开除」
When I left, Mr. Schmidt,
当我离开的时候 施密特先生
I was a partner.
我还是个合伙人
I couldn't be fired. My mistake.
我不能被开除 我的错
I just thought you would welcome this moment to be
我只是原以为你会乐于见到这样的时刻
more forthcoming about those who--
对于这些...
oh, what is the best word here?--
怎么形容好呢
"Pushed you out of their law firm."
「把你架出他们律所的人」
There must be a... German word to that effect.
肯定有...德语单词能用来表述这个效果
Gesundschrumpfen.
出于经济原因缩减开支
Thank you. You're welcome. Now, I believe
谢谢 不用 现在福瑞克夫人
that Mrs. Florrick has addressed the basis for her subpoena,
已经回答了传票要求她说明的情况
so if there's nothing else... Mrs. Florrick,
所以如果没有其他问题...福瑞克夫人
could you please tell me
能否请你告诉我
what this is?
这是什么
It's a check
是张支票
for $10,000, drawn on the Lockhart/Gardner bank account,
从洛&加律所银行账户转出1万美元
made out to the Chippewa Nation.
给齐佩瓦部落
Do you know what this check was for? I have no idea.
你知道这张支票的用途吗 我不知道
I've never seen it before.
以前没见过
Would it surprise you to learn this was a bribe
如果你得知这笔钱是用来贿赂部落
intended to convince the tribe
让他们不要反对这次收养
not to object to the adoption.
你会感到惊讶吗
I object to this whole line of questioning as defamatory.
我反对 你这质询完全是在诽谤
And your objection is preserved for the record.
你的反对会被记录在案
Would it also surprise you to learn
你是不是会再一次感到惊讶
that in an affidavit,
当你知道在一份书面证词中
Chief Joshua Proudfoot-- one word-- of the Chippewa Nation
齐佩瓦族的酋长乔舒亚·普劳德富特
asserts this check turned the tribe against the adoption?
称这张支票使得部落的人开始反对这起收养
I can only say that if the facts you relate are true
我只能说如果你陈述的是事实
then it does surprise me.
那我确实很吃惊
This was a case you were, in your words,
这个案子 用你的话来说
performing the day-to-day management on.
是由你在逐步跟进管理
Mr. Schmidt, she answered your question. I just thought
施密特先生 她已答完了 我本以为
Alicia would jump at the chance to assign responsibility
艾丽西娅会迫不及待地趁机把责任
to the firm that fired her.
推到解雇她的律所身上
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
No, I'm good.
不 我没这打算
And have them test the audio beforehand.
让他们提前调试好音响
Last time I lectured there I sounded like Lou Gehrig.
我上次讲课的时候声音像得了肌肉萎缩症
Professor DeLaney?
德兰尼教授
Yeah, may I help you?
我是 什么事
Will Gardner. I left you a couple messages
我是威尔·加德纳 我给您留了好几通电♥话♥
about Dani Littlejohn.
就是达妮·利特约翰那案子
Please, an innocent kid could be going to prison.
拜托了 一个清白的孩子要坐牢了
Look, I have nothing to offer; I was cleared of Dani's murder.
我帮不上忙 达妮案我已经洗脱嫌疑了
Now, leave me alone.
别来烦我
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
Owen? Yeah.
欧文 是啊
Well, Dr. Cavanaugh. You're Alicia's boss
又叫卡瓦诺博士 你是艾丽西娅的老板
from her work, Will. You teach here?
威尔 你在这里教书吗
I do. Yeah, mathematical sciences.
是的 教数学
Professor of the month, actually.
其实是兼♥职♥教授
I get all the frozen yogurt I want from YouGoGurt.
我现在能囤到各种冷冻酸奶
How's Alicia doing?
艾丽西娅好吗
You haven't spoken to her recently?
你最近没跟她聊过吗
I haven't, no. Why? Is everything okay?
没有 怎么了 没什么事吧
I-I think so.
应该是吧
So, do you know Dr. DeLaney?
你认识德兰尼博士吗
I do, yeah. Why?
认识 怎么了
This is pretty good. You want another?
这味道确实不错 再来一个不
'Cause I got, like, a lot.
因为我买♥♥了好多好多
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
So, the cops suspected, uh,
那警方怀疑
Dr. DeLaney was sleeping with Dani?
德兰尼博士和达妮上过床吗
Yeah. I mean, I heard that, too.
是的 我这也是听说的
DeLaney was going through a divorce at the time,
德兰尼那段时间在闹离婚
and, um, there were rumors of the...
有传言说...
Oh, uh, you don't want to hear rumors.
你肯定不想听传言
I do.
我想听
He had the "B-plus club."
他有个B+俱乐部
Any student who did a B-plus or better
得到B+以上的学生
got invited back to his house for dinner,
会受邀去他家吃晚餐
and there were rumors-- and, again, I stress
传言说 我再强调一遍
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表