The people. In there? Yes.
里面那些人吗 对
I don't know.
我不知道
What do I call you? Is it, uh,
我该怎么叫你
crippled or handicapped or... What's that other word?
是跛子还是残废呢 还有个什么词来着
What do you call me?
你该怎么叫我
Yeah. Uh, how about Louis?
对啊 叫我路易斯如何
No, when I'm talking to other people,
不 我是说在别人面前提起你的时候
what do I call you?
我要怎么称呼你
Challenged.
天残人士
Hmm? Isn't that the word-- challenged?
是这个词吧 天残
Do you like that?
你喜欢吗
Yes.
喜欢
...we'll serve Kael Pepper... Diane.
我们会向奇尔·佩珀...戴安
Do you... do you need me?
你们...需要我吗
No.
不喜欢
Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生
Hello, I'm Rayna Hecht.
你好 我是蕾娜·赫特
Well, Ms. Hecht, from Hecht & Tascioni?
是赫&塔律所的赫特女士
You run a tight little shop over there.
你们的小律所挺有实力的
Thank you, we try.
谢谢夸奖 一直在努力
So, what do we got going?
在忙什么呢
Class action. Kael Pepper.
共同诉讼 奇尔·佩珀那事
Oh, that was... That was terrible.
那事情真是...太不幸了
Uh, I didn't know we signed it.
我不记得我们受理了这案子
Uh, Rayna asked us to be co-counsel.
蕾娜邀请我们做她的合作律师
My Goodness. Good luck.
我的老天 祝你们好运
Terrible thing.
太不幸了
All those children.
那些可怜的孩子们
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Office politics.
办公室政♥治♥
Oh, I know that tune.
这我懂的
So, I know it will be difficult talking about the illnesses,
我知道回忆病痛并不好受
but the stories that you've told us,
但还是得麻烦你们再复述一遍
you'll have to repeat.
跟我们说过的那些话
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Something is going on in that little head of his.
他正心怀鬼胎
Could you find out? Canning?
你能去查查吗 你是说坎宁吗
Yes. He came in here,
是的 他之前走进来
heard about the Kael Pepper class action,
听了一耳朵奇尔·佩珀的共同诉讼案
and then rushed off.
就又出去了
I'll find out.
我这就去查
Good things come to those who wait? Well, I guess...
好事眷顾的总是那些有耐心的人吗 我想...
$140,000.
14万美元
I don't know why we have to pay him a cent-- he's a thief.
我们为什么要给他钱 他就是个小偷
Because we have a court date set for tomorrow
因为如果我们不先把这事解决了
if we don't settle this. Mr. Paisley,
我们明天就得上庭 佩斯利先生
the merger's worth $3.7 billion.
这起合并价值37亿美元
$140,000 is nothing.
14万不值什么
It's a lot of money. To me, yeah.
这可不是小钱 对我来说的确
To you, it's what you made while you were sitting here.
但对你 你坐这的这会功夫就已经赚到手了
I like that sweater.
毛衣不错
Thanks.
谢了
Send me your cleaning bill.
把洗衣票♥据♥寄给我
Agree to pay $140,000 and I'll pay the cleaning bill.
你同意付了那14万 洗衣费我自己出
Mr. Paisley, we're ready for you.
佩斯利先生 我们准备好了
You know what I like about you, Alicia?
你知道我喜欢你哪点吗 艾丽西娅
I have no idea.
我不知道
You don't take this stuff too seriously.
你看问题比较随意
You and me together on the barricades, huh?
你和我作壁上观 如何
Hold off the hordes.
远离那群乌合之众
$140,000?
那14万美元呢
Pay 'em off.
付给他们
Don't even want to think about it again.
不想再被这事烦了
It's called "Merger insanity."
所谓「疯狂并购」
The new wave of big ticket deals sweeping the biotech industry.
生物科技业刮起大额并购浪潮
And the newest merger has an old, respected name at the helm.
最新并购事件主角是业内久负盛名的掌权人物
James Paisley. Hi there.
詹姆斯·佩斯利 你好
We'll be joined by Mr. Paisley shortly...
不久佩斯利先生就将加入我们...
Geez, Kalinda, don't startle me like that.
凯琳达 吓了我一跳
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
For you, all the time in the world.
对你 多久都能奉陪
What's wrong with the Kael Pepper class action?
奇尔·佩珀共同诉讼案有什么问题
I don't know. Is there something wrong
我不知道啊 哪里有问题吗
with the Kael Pepper class action?
我不知道啊 哪里有问题吗
Louis.
路易斯
Now, this relationship here--the one between us--
现在 我们之间的关系
is only gonna work if we're gonna be up front with each other.
只有彼此互相敞开心扉 才有意义
Diane has asked me to find out
戴安让我查明
why you have a problem with her class action.
你为什么对共同诉讼有所不满
Now, I could investigate...
我可以自己去调查...
As you did with my health issues. Or...
就像你调查我的健康状况一样 或者...
we could be adults.
我们可以用成年人的方式
Just ask questions and talk.
直接回答对方的问题
I'm in the process of signing Kael Pepper labs.
我正试着拿下奇尔·佩珀实验室的案子
Now, we can't represent both the company
我们不能既代理这家公♥司♥
and the people who are suing the company. True.
又代理告这家公♥司♥的人 没错
So I have to figure out a way to...
所以我想了个办法...
Just... wait. Just a sec. ...Mr. James Paisley.
稍等一下 詹姆斯·佩斯利先生
I understand there was a bit of drama
我知道在您为养老基金高层管理者们做演示时
at your presentation to the top pension fund managers.
会场出现了点小插曲
Oh, you mean the pie incident.
你是指「扔派糊脸」那事
Wait, turn it up.
调高音量
Someone from the protest infiltrated your meeting
抗♥议♥人群中有人潜入会议室
and hit you with a pie.
并向您扔了个派
Not even a very tasty pie, I might add.
我得说 那派都不怎么好吃
And was this to protest the fact that this merger
抗♥议♥是否针对的是
would be sending jobs overseas.
这起合并会把就业机会转向海外
Honestly, Steven, I don't know what it's about.
说老实话 斯蒂文 我都不懂
I don't know what these people want.
我不知道这些人究竟要什么
I'm standing in my board room,
我站在董事会议室
people downstairs handcuffing themselves to the receptionist's desk,
楼下的人涌向接待台
honking horns, not letting us out of the building.
狂按喇叭 不让我们出大楼
I felt like, uh...
我感觉自己好像...
Anne Frank, hiding from the Nazis. No, no.
安妮·弗兰克 躲避着纳粹的追杀 不
Well, that's a bit extreme, isn't it?
这说法太过了吧
Not really. I feel this country's turned on its head.
并没有 我感觉国家已经走岔了路
Tom Perkins may have put it inelegantly,
汤姆·铂金斯可能说得稍显粗俗
but he wasn't that far wrong.
但意思不差
Don't say it. Don't say it.
别往下说了 别往下说了
Go for it, go for it, say it.
加油 加油 继续
The one percent is the new hunted minority in this country.
这个国家有百分之一的人成了新迫♥害♥对象
Not unlike the Jews in Nazi Germany.
和纳粹德国的犹太人并无两样
Goal!
得分
Don't call him now, he'll just know you're on the run
过会再打 现在打只会暴露你的焦虑
and he'll up the price. We have to risk it.
他会趁机提价 这险我们不得不冒
As soon as he sees this, he's gonna want to go to court.
一旦等他看见这个 我们就得上法庭了
It doesn't change the facts.
结果也没什么不同
It taints the jury pool.
陪审团对我们不利
I wonder how long I should make her wait.
我不知道让她等多久合适
Hi. He saw the interview.
专访他刚看了
Kalinda?
你是凯琳达吗
Yeah, he watched the whole interview. Hang on.
是 他整个专访都看了 稍等
That was really crappy.
你这招真不光彩
I know. Hey, Alicia,
我知道 好啊 艾丽西娅
Uh, we're gonna take our chances in court. Your case is weak.
我们就法庭上见吧 你的证据站不住脚
Yeah, we both know it's not about the case anymore.
我们都清楚案子已经不重要了
It's about jury selection and,
关键在陪审团的选择
uh, it's gonna be over before you can say, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury."
恐怕在你向陪审员们问好前 案子就已经结束了
We'll go up to $200,000.
我们愿意付20万美元
Nope, it's now $3 million.
三百万咱就和解
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表