The politics of all three.
一箭三雕
Castro.
卡斯特罗
Yeah.
是啊
This is the reply we were waiting for.
这就是我们等来的答复
The state's attorney did not send it to Finn.
州检察官没把它寄给芬恩
He sent it to Peter.
而是寄给了彼得
I did not sleep with Finn.
我没跟芬恩上♥床♥
He came to my apartment the morning of his appearance
他出席诚信审查当天一早
before the Integrity Panel
去了我的公♥寓♥
so we could get our strategy lined up, that's all.
好统一口径 仅此而已
I am sorry for asking.
抱歉问了这些
That's okay.
没事
We seem to share everything these days.
这些天我们有点无话不谈了
Don't.
别接
I have to.
我必须接
Odd choice.
爱江山不爱美人
Hello? Yes.
喂 对
Yes, that's great.
太好了
10:00 a.m. is fine.
上午十点没问题
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Tell Ms. Hecht we're looking forward to it.
告诉赫特女士我们很期待这次见面
Sorry.
抱歉
I can turn it off now.
现在可以关机了
You're meeting with Rayna Hecht?
你要跟蕾娜·赫特见面
Kalinda, we're not doing this anymore.
凯琳达 我们不能再这样了
Hello. You've reached the voice mail for Rayna Hecht.
您好 这里是蕾娜·赫特的语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a message.
请留言
Rayna. Uh, Diane Lockhart.
蕾娜 我是戴安·洛哈特
I was expecting you here at, uh, noon, and it's now 1:30.
我以为你要中午来 可现在都一点半了
I hope nothing's wrong.
希望没出什么事
Please call me.
请回电
What time was her meeting with Florrick-Agos?
她几点跟福瑞克&艾格斯律所会面
10:00 a.m.
十点
Thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢 凯琳达
She's not coming, is she?
她不来了 对吗
I don't know.
不知道
Is she still in play?
她还在找地方吗
Diane?
戴安
I understand.
我明白
Let's get this over with.
先把事情做完
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
You talked to Alicia?
你跟艾丽西娅谈过了
I did, and it is not what you think.
对 事实不是你想的那样
And what do I think?
我怎么想的
That Alicia's sleeping with Finn. She's not.
你以为艾丽西娅跟芬恩上♥床♥了 她没有
She represented him during Castro's witch hunt,
芬恩被卡斯特罗陷害时 她为他辩护
and on the day of his hearing,
听证会那天
she was running late, because she was...
她迟了 因为她在...
Mourning... Will.
哀悼威尔
exhausted.
她累坏了
So Finn went over there to meet with her. That's all.
于是芬恩去她那里见她 就是这样
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢了
Peter... No, no, no. Really, thanks. I get it.
彼得 不 真的谢了 我知道了
Okay, and how many of you like option number two?
好的 有多少人喜欢选项二
And we have a winner.
结果出来了
Have you ever focus-grouped an apology before?
你雇焦点小组讨论过道歉词吗
No. A marriage proposal once.
没有 讨论过求婚誓词
Oh, you're kidding me.
你逗我吧
He was a comic book writer.
他是个漫画作家
He was terrible with women. It was David Lee's idea.
不擅长应付女人 是大卫·李的主意
They liked number two.
他们喜欢第二个
Oh, great, the one he didn't like.
好极了 这是他不喜欢的那个
He doesn't get to vote. And, uh, two people
他没得选 有两人建议
suggested "Backed into a corner" instead of pushed.
把「推至绝境」改为「逼至绝境」
No. "Pushed" is better.
不 「推」更好
"Backed" is to passive.
「逼」太消极了
Okay, what's the final version?
最终版本是什么样的
"Anyone who knows me knows I've have a tendency
「了解我的人都知道 我一旦被推至绝境
"to bristle when pushed into a corner.
便会狂怒不已
I end up saying things that I not only regret..."
最后说出的话让自己后悔」
But truly do not believe.
也非出自真心
My comments were thoughtless,
我的言论有欠考虑
and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
如有冒犯 还请见谅
More to the point-- and I want to be clear--
更重要的是 我想澄清一点
it's no one's fault if they are poor.
贫穷并不是穷♥人♥的错
And you feel that was a sincere apology, Mrs. Florrick?
你觉得那道歉真诚吗 福瑞克女士
Yes, I do. I believe that Mr. Paisley's feelings were summed up
是的 我觉得佩斯利先生今天的话
by the words he spoke today.
总结了他的感受
Words that he has lived by his entire life.
这才是他毕生所遵循的信念
Not by the few sentences he spoke two days ago.
而不是他两天前说的几句话
Well, you're a paid flack. Don't you have to say that?
你是拿了钱替他做宣传 必须得这么说吧
I'm his lawyer, Steve.
我是他的律师 史蒂夫
Donald. I'm the other one.
唐纳德 我是另一个主持人
My apologies, Donald.
抱歉 唐纳德
In my own experience, Mr. Paisley is a sincere man
据我所知 佩斯利先生是个真诚的人
who spoke today from his heart.
今天所说都是肺腑之言
But let's be honest.
但老实说
The poor aren't the only ones he's disparaged.
穷♥人♥不是唯一被他毁谤的人
Isn't he being sued for firing someone who's gay?
他不是正因为解雇同性恋而被起诉吗
That is not true, Don.
那不是真的 唐
Actually, this is Don. Don Keats.
实际上 我才是唐 唐·济慈
Steven is the black guy to my right.
史蒂文是我右边的这位黑人
Um... my apologies.
抱歉
I don't have a monitor here.
我这里没有显示屏
Why don't I just stop using names?
我还是不要叫名字了吧
Sure. That's easiest for you.
当然可以 这样对你最方便了
There wasn't a monitor in the room!
那间房♥间没有显示屏
I couldn't see them!
我看不见他们
You don't have to convince me.
你不必说服我
Yeah, but they're making me out to look like a racist.
但他们把我弄得像个种族主义者
Hello.
你好
Oh, boy.
天哪
Mr. Paisley?
佩斯利先生
I think you should be working up an apology, Alicia.
我觉得你应该准备下道歉稿 艾丽西娅
Thank you, Ms. Bouchard.
谢谢 布沙尔女士
Your Honor, we're fine with this juror.
法官大人 我们对这名陪审员没有异议
Ms. Bouchard, you are empanelled.
布沙尔女士 你被选入陪审团了
And that, amazingly,
至此 我们的审查程序
completes our selection process.
终于不可思议地结束了
We'll take a short recess.
我们短暂休息一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, she puts us over the top seven to five.
好了 她使我们有了7比5的优势
Uh, I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Well, I'm afraid by my count, that makes us deadlocked.
抱歉据我计算 这是一个平局
Six-six.
6比6
What do you propose, Mr. Canning?
你有什么提议 坎宁先生
$5 million.
五百万
I think Mr. Paisley will find it cheap in the long run.
我想从长远看佩斯利先生会发现这其实很便宜
Hey, have you seen the news?
你看新闻了吗
Oh, God, what now?
天哪 又怎么了
No, no, no, it's good.
不不不 是好消息
The state attorney general's office today
州检察办公室今天
expanded its pharmaceutical investigation
扩大了药业调查范围
to include Kael Pepper Laboratories,
加入了奇尔·佩珀实验室
a multinational company that's been accused
一个被起诉
of price gouging patients in the distribution
在艾滋病药物销♥售♥的过程中
of their AIDS medication Reyacept.
哄抬物价的跨国公♥司♥
Whatwhat am I supposed to see? Just watch.
你要让我看什么 往下看
No comment, no comment.
无可奉告 无可奉告
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表