Diane. How are you?
戴安 近来如何
You know, I just got a glimpse
我体验了一番
of what my life would look like if I'd never started this firm.
远离律所与工作的生活
And? Yeah, I liked it.
然后呢 我喜欢
I liked it a lot.
我非常喜欢
Shall we?
走吧
I understand your frustration, but it isn't what it seems.
我理解你的挫败感 但不是那回事
It was a joke.
那是个玩笑
A prank. That's all.
恶作剧而已
In what way was it a joke? Look, we all
哪里看出来这是个玩笑 我们知道
knew Lyman slept off his lunch without his pants on.
莱曼午睡时不♥穿♥裤子
And we'd sent out some e-mails to some of the paralegals.
于是我们发了几封邮件给几个律师助理
Not just the women. It was the men, too.
男的女的我们都发了
So you sent this e-mail to Chrissy from Howard's account?
你用霍华德的账户给克里斯发邮件
Yes.
是的
Still haven't negotiated my exit package yet. No.
还没商量好我的离职补偿金 不
We've negotiated your package. You just haven't accepted it.
我们已经商量好了 你没接受而已
Do you want to talk or not?
你到底想不想和我谈
Give me my gun control case,
把枪♥支♥管制案给我
and let me finish out the Sonya Rucker contract,
让我完成桑娅·洛克的合同
and I will agree to the terms.
然后我就答应你的条款
You'll keep your clients in house?
你会留住你的客户吗
I'll do everything I can.
我尽量
One more thing.
还有件事
Indemnify me against this case.
使我免于本案的赔偿
This Howard Lyman thing is B.S. Good.
霍华德·莱曼这事就是胡扯 那就好
Then indemnify me.
那就给我保障
Sure.
好的
Whatever you want.
你想要什么都行
Good luck.
祝好运
Not with a bang.
惨淡收场
What are you doing?
你在做什么
W-What am I...?
我 我在
The Sonya Rucker contract.
桑娅·洛克合同
Excuse me?
什么
You're downloading my file.
你在下载我的文件
I couldn't access it.
我打开不了
No, I, um...
不 我
I-I think I stumbled...
我想我弄错了
Alicia, I talked to Will; it's my case.
艾丽西娅 我和威尔说了 这是我的案子
There's a firewall protecting it.
有防火墙保护的
Look, my mistake.
抱歉 我弄错了
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Oh, I have to stay a few hours.
我还得再待几个小时
Okay, I'll come back.
好吧 我一会儿再来
I want to meet your friends, Kurt,
我想见你的朋友们 库尔特
your best friends.
你最好的朋友们
Why? Don't you find it odd
为什么 你不觉得奇怪吗
that we've been talking about marriage
我们已经谈婚论嫁
and I've never met a single one of your friends?
但我从未见过你的朋友
No.
不
Is this about your friends yesterday?
这和昨天你的朋友们有关吧
Do you remember their names?
你记得他们的名字吗
No.
不
Is that important?
这重要吗
I want to meet your friends.
我想见你的朋友
Uh, before Lockhart/Gardner,
进洛&加律所前
you worked at Hoffman/Ross.
你在霍夫曼&罗丝律所工作
Is that correct?
对吗
Yes, why?
是的 怎么了
And did you ever make an accusation against your boss there?
你有没有指控过你那时的老板
What, is this a fishing expedition?
怎么 这是要搞撒网式盘查吗
It is.
是的
Luckily it's a deposition.
还好我们只是在录证词
Did you ever make an accusation against your boss there, Chrissy?
你有没有指控过你那时的老板 克里斯
'Cause we have the texts on your Lockhart/ Gardner cell phone.
洛&加律所手♥机♥上的短♥信♥我们还保存着
How very NSA of you.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局那一套你耍得很溜嘛
It's our cell phones, our property.
这是公♥司♥的手♥机♥ 公♥司♥的财产
Did you ever make an accusation against your previous boss?
你有没有对你之前的雇主提出过指控
Not an official accusation.
没正式指控过
How about an unofficial one?
那非正式的指控呢
He came on to me.
他吃了我豆腐
Yes, you accused him of taking off his clothes in your presence.
没错 你指控他在你在场的时候脱衣服
Okay, that is so dirty.
好了 这也太卑鄙了
I'm just saying... You are trying...
我只是说... 你们是在...
to make a connection
把这两者关联起来
It's quite a coincidence that all these
这只是个巧合...
between two completely unrelated...
而这两者全不相关...
bosses want to take their pants off.
老板们就爱脱裤子
So, we got rid of most of the charges
好了 我们解决了大多数指控
and we lucked into something
还侥幸缓解
that neutralized the Howard Lyman threat.
霍华德·莱曼危机
Thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢你 凯琳达
But, uh, we still have two issues.
但是 还有两个问题没解决
Do you mind if I eat? I missed lunch.
你们介意我吃东西吗 我没吃午饭
Please. Two problems well, three.
请便 两个问题 不对 是三个
Chrissy's suggesting that you, Diane, prostituted her out.
戴安 克里斯暗示你曾经利用过她的姿色
I have no idea what she's talking about.
我完全不知道她在说什么
And that you, Will, created a hostile workplace
还有你 威尔 在办公室和下属有过性行为
by sleeping with underlings in your office.
而让工作环境变得很糟糕
I can answer that.
这我应付得来
Have you noticed,
你们注意到了没
I'm the only one in the clear here?
我是在座唯一一个身家清白的
Now here comes the third problem. Kalinda.
现在要说到第三个问题了 凯琳达
I found this saved onto Howard Lyman's I.T. File.
我在霍华德·莱曼的IT文件夹里找到了这个
It's from his laptop.
存在他的笔记本里
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不过来
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊 宝贝儿
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Who is that? Another paralegal Lacey Atkins.
她是谁 另一位助理 蕾西·阿特金斯
Hired last year.
去年来公♥司♥的
This should have no impact on this lawsuit.
这对本案应该没有影响
The fact that he approached another paralegal has
他性骚扰过另一名助理的事实
marginal bearing on this case.
对本案只有边缘效用
Or you can tell yourselves that.
你自己也不相信吧
Thanks, Diane.
多谢 戴安
So we bury it
那我们就把这信息藏好
and get rid of Howard.
打发走霍华德
Uh, Will.
威尔
I was looking into the partner decorating stipends.
我查了合伙人装潢津贴
About a month ago,
大概一个月前
Alicia stopped decorating her office.
艾丽西娅就不再装饰她的办公室了
Did you ask her to stop?
是你让她这么做的吗
No, why? I don't know.
没啊 怎么了 我也不知道
I just found it odd.
只是觉得很奇怪
Lift.
往上举
Think of the ball as your grandkids.
把球想象成你的孙子
There you go.
对啦
And up...
向上...
I'm sorry, Jackie.
抱歉 杰姬
What are you sorry for, Mr. Gold?
你道什么歉呢 戈德先生
You made yourself very clear.
你说得很清楚了
Beth, I'll be with you in a minute.
贝思 我马上过来
I'm sorry because I've had a change of heart.
我道歉是因为我改变心意了
I find...
我发现...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
No, no, there's too much chance of disagreement between us.
不不 我们之间的分歧太多了
Jackie, I'm apologizing.
杰姬 我已经道歉了
And I'm telling you,
而我是在告诉你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表