That work is ongoing...
我们正致力于此...
Peter's press conference. Is everything all right?
在彼得的新闻发布会 你还好吧
Wait. I can't hear you.
等等 我听不清
Hold on.
等等
I just need to say it.
我必须要说出来
We've been up and down, back and forth, and I...
我们来来回♥回♥ 反反复复
Will... No.
威尔 不
Show me the plan.
告诉我你的办法
The what?
什么
The plan.
办法
I get the romance.
感情我懂
I need a plan.
但你能拿出个办法吗
But it's unnecessary, because Chicago...
但这是必要的 因为芝加哥...
Poetry's easy. It's the parent-teacher conferences that are hard.
诗情画意说起来容易 但我还有孩子
Alicia, come on.
艾丽西娅 快点
I have to go now. Come on.
我得挂了 快点
I believe I am that change,
我相信 我就是那个改变
and I believe that I am that that new beginning
我相信 我就是那个新的开始
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙
It'll be right here for you.
下来就还你
I'm away from my phone at the moment, so please leave a message.
我现在无法接听 请留言
Hey, I just wanted to say...
我只是想说...
You all know my wife...
大家都认识我太太了...
Look, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
I don't have a plan.
我没什么办法
It's wrong.
这样做不对
I'm your boss. You're my employee.
我是你老板 你是我属下
Let's just... drop this. Okay?
我们这事... 就这么算了吧
Now that hasn't been the focus of the current state's attorney's office.
现任州检察官从未致力于此
Instead, S.A. Glenn Childs...
相反 查尔兹检察官...
I'm away from my phone at the moment,
我现在无法接听
so please leave a message.
请留言
No. You know what? I'm not just dropping this.
我告诉你 我不准备就这么算了
You want to know my plan?
你想知道我的办法吗
My plan is, I love you, okay?
我的办法就是 我爱你 够不
I've probably loved you... ever since Georgetown.
恐怕从乔治城大学开始 我就一直爱着你
So phone me.
给我回电♥话♥吧
I'll meet you anywhere, and we will make a plan.
在哪见面都行 我们想个办法出来
If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it.
如果你觉得很扯 那就无视
No embarrassment, nothing.
别有任何尴尬
We'll just go back to where things stood.
我们就回到原样
No. You know what?
我告诉你
I'm not just dropping this.
我不准备就这么算了
You want to know my plan?
你想知道我的办法吗
My plan is, I love you, okay?
我的办法就是 我爱你 够不
So phone me.
给我回电♥话♥吧
I'll meet you anywhere.
在哪见面都行
If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it.
如果你觉得很扯 那就无视
Cook County State's Attorney will put justice before politics,
库克县州检察官会把正义置于政♥治♥利益之前
public safety before personal vendetta.
公共安全置于个人恩怨之前
Thank you for coming out this morning.
谢谢大家出席
I have a short statement I'd like to read.
我有份简短声明
First, please let me apologize to my wife, friends,
首先 我要向我太太 朋友...
staff, and fellow Coloradans
同事 以及科罗拉多民众道歉
for the shadow placed over them by these accusations.
这些指控令他们深感不安
I did nothing wrong,
我没有做错任何事
but I can understand how my actions
但我清楚
over the last two years have been misinterpreted.
我过去2年的作为被极大曲解
So let me say without equivocation,
我要明确无误地澄清
I have always been faithful to my wife.
我一直忠于我的妻子
Not only...
不仅是...
Yeah?
什么事
I'm headed out.
我要出门
The Police Union speech?
去警♥察♥联盟演讲?
Yeah. Did you have a chance to read it?
是啊 看过讲稿了吗
It's good.
不错
The opening story...
不过开篇那段...
Not funny enough?
有点无聊?
Cut it.
删了吧
Listen, this...
听着 这个...
It's not us, Peter.
跟我们不一样 彼得
You know, I have an hour today.
我今天有1小时空闲
I thought, uh...
我琢磨着...
Thought I'd drop by court and watch you work.
我可以去趟法♥院♥ 看你出庭
Oh, that's okay.
不用啦
No, I really want to.
别啊 我很想去
It's a status hearing.
只是个初步听证
Maybe another time.
要不下次吧
Okay.
好吧
The charges and gossip now being bandied about in the press
这些指控和流言通过媒体
and through anonymous blogs...
以及匿名博客 到处散播
Am I boring you?
我让你不耐烦了?
Excuse me, Your Honor?
法官阁下 您说什么
I asked if I'm boring you.
我问 我让你不耐烦了?
I saw you check your watch,
你这不看表呢吗
and I thought I might be holding you up.
我觉得我可能耽误你时间了
No, Your Honor. We have a staff meeting in an hour.
没 只是公♥司♥1小时后开会
I was checking to make sure I was on time, and I am.
于是我看了下表 发现肯定来得及
I'm so glad.
我很欣慰
Was that a smile, Miss Long?
朗恩小姐 你笑呢?
No, Your Honor. Food in my teeth.
没 牙缝里塞东西了
Okay, so, I love when prosecutors
好了
and defense attorneys come together and find agreement,
控辩双方能达成协议 我很欣慰
but your client's restitution should also include court costs,
不过 你当事人的赔偿还应包括诉讼费
Mrs. Florrick, so if you don't mind,
福瑞克太太 如果你不介意
you two can revise this while I handle a pretrial motion.
在我处理预审动议时 你俩可以修改文本
Let me guess. He hates women?
我猜 他讨厌女人?
No. He just checks his Google alerts daily.
不 他只是每天查看谷歌♥快讯
You have more than he does.
结果你的新闻比他多
So it looks like you're off the hook.
看来你的麻烦事搞定了?
I'm...?
我的...
Press has a new scandal.
报纸又登出一条丑闻
It's my right, Your Honor!
这是我的权利 法官阁下
You are one day away from trial.
你的案子只差1天开庭了
We have a jury.
陪审团已经准备好了
I will not slow this process down!
我不会再耽搁下去
It's my right to represent myself.
我有权自行辩护
You are not a lawyer, sir.
先生 你不是律师
Yeah, and I wasn't an Alaskan fisherman
凡事总有头一遭
till I stepped on my first trawler.
第一次上船前 我还不是阿♥拉♥斯加渔民呢
I wasn't a hacker till I broke my first code...
第一次破译密♥码♥前 我还不是黑客呢
This is not a game.
这不是过家家
You are being accused of murder.
你正面临谋杀指控
It's a murder the government committed.
政♥府♥才是凶手
The Pentagon murdered my business partner and set me up for it.
五角大楼杀了我的生意伙伴 然后陷害于我
Why? Because we posted top secret Pentagon video on our Web site!
只因我们网站贴出了五角大楼的绝密视频
And I don't care if you don't believe me, Your Honor.
你信不信我无所谓 法官阁下
It's my right under the 6th and 14th Amendment
根据第六和第十四修正案
to fire my attorney, represent myself.
我有权解雇律师 自行辩护
I will not allow this court to become your personal soapbox, Mr. Salle.
我不会让法庭变成你的个人讲坛 萨莱先生
And I won't watch this trail turned over on appeal, you understand?
我不会让审判被上诉庭判为程序违法 懂不
You are getting a baby-sitter.
你必须有辩护人
That is not open for discussion.
此事没有讨论余地
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Are you a member of the Capital Litigation Bar?
你是死刑案件律师协会会员吗
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor?
您说什么 法官阁下
Are you a member of the Illinois Capital Litigation Bar?
你是伊利诺斯死刑案件律师协会会员吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表