Is your first name "Jeff"? Yes.
你是否叫杰夫 是
Are you currently in Illinois? Yes.
你现在在伊利诺伊州吗 是
Did you pick the number 12? Yes.
你是否选了数字十二 是
Are you now a member of any group that advocates
你现在是任何提倡暴♥力♥推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥的
the violent overthrow of the United States government? No.
组织成员吗 不是
Is your first name "Jeff"? Yes.
你你是否叫杰夫 是
Do you work for the National Security Agency? Yes.
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作吗 是
Have you ever discussed confidential materials with individuals
你跟任何非国♥家♥安♥全♥局雇员
not employed with the National Security Agency? No.
讨论过国♥家♥机♥密♥吗 没有
Did you pick the number eight? No.
你是否选了数字八 没有
Have you ever removed confidential materials from the workplace?
你是否曾从办公地点拿走过机密材料
No.
没有
Did you pick the number 12? Yes.
你是否选了数字十二 是
Are you currently in communication with any foreign national?
你目前跟任何其他国家有联♥系♥吗
It's not "Baby blue's soul."
不是「男孩精神」
It's "Boy's soul."
是「少年精神」
That's what Mac thinks it is, not what it is.
那是苹果电脑自以为是 不是事实
What is it, Dell?
那到底是什么 戴尔
Uh, it's both. First chorus and second.
两者皆有 是第一段和第二段
** You got to pay the troll toll *
*你要付出代价
** If you want to get into that boy's soul... *
*才能深入那少年的心
Shut up, J. Anything going on?
闭嘴 J 出什么事了吗
Cary's on with Clarke.
凯里在跟克拉克打电♥话♥
They're worried about Alicia.
他们担心艾丽西娅
She's still in bed? Yeah.
她还睡着呢 对
Do you want me to call her?
需要我给她打电♥话♥吗
Alicia? No.
艾丽西娅 不用
She just needs a little time.
她只是需要点时间
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, I was just talking to--
我刚才在跟...
Sorry, Clarke, I can't hear you.
抱歉 克拉克 我听不到你说话
I'm at Lockhart/Gardner and I can't--
我在洛&加律所 不能...
Hello.
你好
I was here about the joint client agreement
我来这商量联合客户协议的事
and Diane Lockhart just asked me when we were coming in
戴安·洛克哈特问我什么时候
to discuss the merger.
来讨论合并的问题
"Merger"?
「合并」
Yes. Are we merging with Lockhart/Gardner?
对 我们是要跟洛&加律所合并吗
Um, uh... I think this is something coming from Alicia.
我想这是艾丽西娅的主意
They want our clients, Cary.
他们想要咱们的客户 凯里
They don't want us.
他们不想要咱们
If we merge, they will squeeze us out.
如果合并 他们会把咱们挤走的
We're the small fish. They're the big.
我们是小鱼 他们是大鱼
I know. Let me talk to Alicia.
我知道 我跟艾丽西娅谈谈
You--
你...
Go ahead.
说吧
I don't want to be the one saying this;
我不想做坏人
and you must understand,
你也一定要理解
I'm speaking purely about the bottom line--
我是指我们得打破底线...
We have to make decisions without Alicia.
我们得在艾丽西娅缺席时做决定
Yes. Clearly, she is having...
对 很明显 她现在...
some difficulties.
遇到点困难
You are a co-managing partner.
你是共同执行合伙人
In her absence, it's within your rights.
她不在时你做主
Did they add questions to your last test?
他们在你上次测试时加问题了吗
What? Your last lie detector test,
什么 你上次测谎
did they add any other questions?
他们加其他问题了吗
I don't know. I guess.
不知道 我猜加了吧
They always do. Why?
他们常这么做 怎么了
Like what questions?
加什么问题了
Uh, nothing. They just usually keep it to the same 20 questions.
没 他们一般会问20个同样的问题
But they added one? What was it?
但今天加了 加了什么问题
"Did you take any confidential materials home?"
「你有把机密材料带回家过吗」
Yeah, they're worried about the next Snowden.
他们担心有会出现下一个斯♥诺♥登
Shut up, J. No. He's right.
闭嘴 J 不 他说得对
Someone in this office
这办公室里有人
has been leaking information to the press.
在给媒体透露消息
How do they know that? IP addresses or something.
他们怎么知道的 IP地址什么的
That's why they've doubled up on the lie detector tests.
所以他们把测谎次数增加了一倍
Are you worried? No.
你担心吗 不担心
No. It's just more crap.
废话更多了而已
You know what you got to do?
知道你该做什么吗
What?
什么
** You gotta fight *
*你要去争取
** For your right *
*为你的权利
** To ma... sturbate. *
*自♥慰♥的权利
Hello.
你好
I have another legal problem.
我有新的法律问题了
Finn? Yeah.
芬恩吗 对
Yeah. They told me you were at home.
对 他们跟我说你在家
I am. I'm heading out now.
对 正准备出门
They've taken my computer.
他们拿走了我的电脑
Who has? I don't know.
谁拿的 我不知道
I returned from court and I'm staring at a computer
我从法庭回来 现在正盯着一台
that looks like mine,
貌似是我自己的电脑
but they've stuck the Post-it notes in the wrong places.
但他们把便利贴的位置弄错了
Well, what was on it?
电脑里有什么
Everything.
什么都有
Anything that can hurt you?
有能伤害到你的内容吗
I don't think so, but...
我觉得没有 但...
...it does have my notes for the Jeffrey Grant prosecution.
里面有杰弗里·格兰特的公诉笔记
Okay. Let me talk to the state's attorney.
好 我跟州检聊一下
I'd rather do it.
我更愿意自己去
No. You need a lawyer.
不 你需要一名律师
Don't be your own lawyer.
别给自己当律师
You know, they did ask me a new question.
他们确实问了我一个新问题
What?
什么问题
On the lie detector test,
测谎的时候
they asked me a new question.
他们问了我一个新问题
What?
什么问题
Did I know any co-worker
我知道同事里有谁
who took confidential materials home?
把机密材料带回家了吗
And what'd you say?
你怎么说
Well, I said, "No."
我说「不知道」
Was that wrong?
回答错了吗
No.
没错
I'm sorry. I was under the impression
抱歉 在我一直以为
Alicia was the named partner.
艾丽西娅是命名合伙人
Yes, and there's an Agos to her Florrick.
对 但律所名里还有艾格斯呢
Who's that?
那是谁
Cary. Talking about the merger.
凯里 在说合并的事
But why wasn't I brought into the loop?
但为什么没人跟我说呢
He sounds different.
他的声音听着不一样
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Alicia doesn't control this firm.
艾丽西娅不是单独控制律所
It's both of ours.
它是我俩共有的
Then consider it, Cary.
那考虑一下吧 凯里
A merger would benefit both of us.
合并对我们双方都有好处
No. It would benefit you.
不 是对你们有好处
You're overextended.
你们扩张过火了
We are both overextended.
我们彼此彼此
No. We're a start-up.
不 我们是新开律所
Our natural state is to be overextended.
我们本身就该不断扩张
You are mismanaged.
你们是因为管理不善
Yeah. He's kicking ass.
这小子很霸气啊
Now, all I'm saying is,
目前我只能说
we need three-year guarantee of untouched Chumhum revenues.
我们要三年不插手查查网收益的保证书
We'll give you one year.
我们只能许诺你们一年
Diane...
戴安
I'm not negotiating. I'm stating.
我不是跟你谈判 是摆明立场
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表