Could you back up a bit?
你们能退后一点吗
We anticipate a suit against this jurisdiction.
我们会起诉该司法机关
Your client killed two people in that court.
你的当事人射杀了当时庭上的两个人
In a fit of uncontrollable rage...
在无法遏制的愤怒之下...
He's not getting off.
他不能逃脱罪名
...by reason of insanity.
...由于精神错乱的缘故
Don't question my client outside my presence.
别在我不在场的时候盘问我当事人
Kalinda, what are you thinking?
凯琳达 你在想什么
Uh, no, no, no. All joking aside,
不不不 言归正传
Illinois only works
只有我们
if we can put aside our differences
求同存异 携手努力
and work together, everybody.
伊利诺伊州才有未来
I mean, it's-it's really that simple.
在我看来 就是这么简单
And that's what I plan to do.
这也是我想做的
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find out
抱歉失陪 我现在得了解一下
what Eli Gold meant by changing my kids' diapers.
伊莱让我给孩子换尿布是什么意思
Eli, what's going on?
伊莱 怎么了
You have to greet the press.
你得和媒体寒暄
No, you need to tell me what's going on right now.
不 告诉我发生了什么事
If I tell you what's going on,
如果我告诉你了
you won't want to greet the press.
你就不想和媒体寒暄了
This is about Will?
这事和威尔有关
What? This is about Will.
什么 这事和威尔有关
No.
不
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Alicia's gonna talk to him and convince him
艾丽西娅要和他谈 说服他
not to testify against me.
不要指证我
Peter, I can tell you quite definitively,
彼得 我能肯定地告诉你
Alicia is not gonna...
艾丽西娅不会...
Will is dead.
威尔死了
There was gunfire at the courthouse.
之前法♥院♥发生了枪击事件
Will was shot by a client.
威尔被其当事人射杀
You have to talk to the reporters.
你该去和记者们聊天了
No, I have to... I have to call Alicia.
不 我得...打个电♥话♥给艾丽西娅
I don't think that's a good idea.
我可不觉得这是个好主意
I need to speak to my wife.
我得和我妻子谈谈
This is Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生 我们开始开始了
H-Hold on, Your Honor.
稍等 法官阁下
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Yes.
是的
Your Honor, do you have a moment?
法官阁下 你有时间吗
It's not, uh...
这不是...
I was about to go home.
我正准备回家
It's about Will.
是关于威尔的事
We're just asking for a 48-hour delay.
我们想要求一个48小时的延后
A delay in the deposition?
延后取证吗
Yes, there's been an emergency.
是的 发生了一些紧急情况
The deposition that was already delayed?
那个已经被延后过一次的取证吗
Yes, but that was by another law firm.
是的 被另一所律所延后
Alicia Florrick has had to deal with a death close to her.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克要面对友人的突然亡故
Oh. Well, I'm sorry,
我很遗憾
but, uh,
但是
we're not giving you 48 hours.
我们不会再给你们48小时
We have a window now. Take it
你们最好乘我们有空赶紧取证
or wait another six months to depose.
否则就再等上六个月吧
Don't be a schmuck.
别那么混球
Here's the thing,
我告诉你
I am a schmuck.
我就是个混球
Tell her if she wants to go to a funeral, go,
告诉她 想去参加葬礼就去
but there's a price.
但要付出代价
Wait another six months to depose,
等六个月再取证吧
or, Candace,
或者 坎迪丝
you could settle this right now.
你可以现在就把这事了结
Five cents on the dollar.
五美分的赔偿款
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
Let's do it right now.
我们现在就去取证
It was a recess.
那是在休庭的时候
Mr. Gardner and Mr. Polmar
加德纳先生和波尔马先生
thought they could reach a plea bargain,
认为他们能达成一份认罪辩诉
so I recessed just before lunch.
所以我在午饭前休庭了
And you passed them in the hall?
你在大厅里遇到了他们
And Will was on his phone?
当时威尔正在打电♥话♥
Yeah.
是的
He left me a voice mail on my phone.
他给我留了一条语♥音♥信息
Mr. Polmar might know what he was calling about.
波尔马先生或许知道他为什么打电♥话♥
He was with him; I didn't hear.
他俩当时在一起 我没听到
Yeah?
怎么
What happened in court?
法庭上到底发生了什么
Why do want to know, Mrs. Florrick?
为什么你想知道 福瑞克夫人
The accused got a gun from the sheriff.
被告从法警身上拿到了枪
We were at a sidebar at the bench.
我们当时正在法官席边
He hit the witness, killed him.
他开枪射杀了证人
Mr. Gardner tried to intervene
加德纳先生试图阻止
and take the gun, and he was hit next.
想夺下枪 结果被击中
Mr. Polmar covered him with his body.
波尔马先生用身体掩护他
Uh, Mr. Polmar?
波尔马先生
A.S.A. Polmar.
助理检察官波尔马
He's new; he was brought in from New York.
他是从纽约来的新人
He, uh, stayed with Will the whole time,
他一直和威尔在一起
and he dragged him over to the table.
他把他拉到了桌子后面
There was gunfire all over.
法庭里正在交火
The sheriffs were firing back at the accused,
法警正在回击被告人
and Mr. Polmar was shot
波尔马先生在拉走威尔的时候
dragging Will out of the cross fire.
被枪击中了
Polmar stayed with him the whole time?
波尔马一直待在他身边吗
Yes, till the paramedics arrived.
是的 直到急救人员赶到
He kept talking to him and...
他一直在跟他讲话
holding his hand.
握着他的手
Do you know what hospital he's at?
你知道他在哪家医院吗
It's being noticed.
已经有人注意到了
Let me use your phone. Why?
让我用下你的手♥机♥ 为什么
'Cause I'm the governor,
因为我是州长
and I'm asking to use your phone.
我要求使用你的手♥机♥
Show me how to dial Alicia.
给我联♥系♥艾丽西娅
It won't mean anything.
这不意味着什么
What? If she picks up your call but not mine?
什么 如果她接你的电♥话♥而不接我的
That won't mean anything?
这不意味着什么吗
Eli, not now.
伊莱 不要烦我
No, it's not Eli.
我不是伊莱
It's me. I, uh, tried you on my phone.
是我 我用我的手♥机♥打给你
I couldn't reach you.
你没有接
Sorry.
抱歉
I had my phone off.
我刚才关机了
I-I just, I just took it out now.
我刚把手♥机♥拿出来
I just called to tell you that I'm sorry.
我只想告诉你我很遗憾
I heard about Will.
我听说了威尔的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at...
我在
Chicago General Hospital.
芝加哥综合医院
Is that where he is?
他在那儿吗
No, um, I don't... I don't know where...
不 我不知道他在
Who's there? Diane?
谁在那儿 戴安吗
No, the prosecutor.
不 检察官在那儿
Uh, he-he was... shot, too.
他也受到了枪击
That's terrible.
真可怕
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表