but your office called me and asked me
但你办公室有人打电♥话♥问我
if it would be fine to move the ball to the governor's mansion,
把舞会挪到州长府是否可以
and I told them what I'm telling you: I don't care.
我跟他们说了同样的话 我不在乎
So you...
所以你...
didn't ask for it to be moved to the governor's mansion?
没要求改到州长府
Does it sound like me to say
你觉得这听起来
want it moved to the governor's mansion?
像是我要求把这挪到州长府吗
Nora said that Mrs. Florrick insisted...
诺拉说福瑞克夫人坚持...
And there you go.
现在你明白了
I have a partners' meeting.
我有合伙人会议要开
Good luck.
祝你好运
Nora, is Mrs. Florrick there?
诺拉 福瑞克夫人在吗
N-No.
不是
The Mrs. Florrick that asked for the inaugural
是要求把就职舞会
to be moved to the mansion.
改在州长府的福瑞克夫人
Hello, Mr. Gold. How are you?
戈德先生 你还好吗
Diane.
戴安
My God. Look at you.
上帝 看看你
Fran, Lyle, hi!
弗郎 莱尔 你们好
It's been forever.
好久不见
Well, we were in Lyon for the spring.
我们春天去里昂了
You look fantastic.
你真是容光焕发
Well, thank you. And this is Kurt.
谢谢 这是库尔特
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Ah, you must be the lucky gentleman. Yes.
你就是那位幸运的先生 对
These are my oldest friends, Francesca and Lyle.
他们是我的老朋友 弗朗西斯卡和莱尔
I set them up.
我把他俩撮合在一起的
Blind date, right out of law school.
一从法学院毕业 我们就相亲了
Which reminds me, I heard Viola was in town.
这点提醒我了 听说维奥拉在这里
Did you see her?
你看见她了吗
Viola Walsh? No.
维奥拉·沃尔什 没有
And what have you two been doing today?
你们今天做了什么呢
You... smell like you've been camping.
你们...闻起来好像去野营了
That's gunpowder.
是火♥药♥味
We were out shooting this morning.
我们上午去射击了
Guns? Really?
枪吗 真的
A Smith & Wesson...
史密斯威森...
Model 29. Model 29.
M29 M29
Well then, that's a new side of you, Diane.
那可是全新的一面了 戴安
Oh, sorry. Do you mind?
抱歉
I have to take this.
我得接下这个电♥话♥
Are you a hunter, Mr...
你是猎人吗 你姓...
McVeigh.
麦克维
Oh, McVeigh. Like-like, uh, the other...
麦克维 跟另一个...
like the other McVeigh? What other?
另一个麦克维同姓 哪个
Uh, the one who, um, uh...
就那个...
You know, the one... he's dead now. Um, uh...
已经死了的那个
Nixon? No, the one who uh, you know...
尼克松吗 不 那个...
Blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City?
在俄克拉荷马市炸了条顿联邦大楼的那个吗
Yeah.
对
Will, what's going on?
威尔 怎么了
It's your old friend, Viola Walsh.
你的老朋友 维奥拉·沃尔什
She's suing us.
她要告我们
She got one of our paralegals to accuse us.
她找了个我们的律师助理指控咱们
Well, I don't know what that has to do with me.
我不知道那跟我有什么关系
You all pushed me out, remember?
你们把我赶出来了 记得吗
She's saying you sexually harassed her.
她说你性骚扰过她
I... she what?
我... 怎么她了
How's that gonna look to your friends in the Supreme Court?
这事会让你最高法♥院♥的朋友怎么看呢
This is what I say: she slimes us, we slime her.
要我说 在她抹黑我们前 先抹黑她
We got Kalinda on this, find out everything in her past,
让凯琳达来查 把她所有底都揭出来
everything we can use.
找到一切能利用的
Wait. Who said that I harassed her?
稍等 谁说我骚扰她
Chrissy Quinn.
克里斯·奎恩
She said that you asked her to prostitute herself to a client,
她说你让她向客户卖♥♥淫
that... Cary showed her how he masturbated
凯里示范了他是如何自♥慰♥
and I asked her how she lost her virginity.
以及我问起她的第一次性经验
And I tried to rape her. I don't even know who she is.
还有我想强♥奸♥她 我根本不知道她是谁
Do you realize the United States has the highest percentage
你知道美国是全世界平民持枪率
of civilian gun ownership...
最高的...
Slime her-- that's what I say.
我的意见就是反咬她一口
This is blackmail. They want a quick settlement.
这是勒索 他们想赶快和解
It's Viola Walsh, Diane.
是维奥拉·沃尔搞的鬼 戴安
She's got an issue with your judgeship.
她对你当法官很有意见
Tell me what you need me to do.
告诉我要我做什么
So you don't think Sandy Hook changed anything?
所以你不觉得桑迪·胡克枪击案改变了这一切吗
I think that the Second Amendment
我认为有第二修正案在
keeps everything from being changed.
就不会有什么改变
But did you see those kids' bodies?
可你看见那些孩子的尸体了吗
Did you see the photos?
你看过那些照片吧
What I don't understand is
我不能理解
how your guns could matter more than that.
为什么你的枪就那么重要
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
You're making that connec... So...
你想把二者联♥系♥... 话说
How we doing?
你们谈得如何
Good, I think.
我觉得 挺好
Great.
挺好的
I think we should, um...
我觉得我们得...
We're meeting some friends, Diane.
我们和其他朋友还有约 戴安
Join us. We're almost done.
坐吧 我们就快吃完了
No, no. We'll-we'll call you.
没事没事 再联♥系♥
We'll-we'll arrange lunch some other time.
我们有空再一起吃午饭
Okay, say hi to the kids. Okay.
好吧 替我问候孩子们 没问题
Stimulating conversation?
激烈的争辩
Your friends have some strong opinions.
你的朋友态度很强硬
So does my fiance.
我的未婚夫也是嘛
You knew that about me.
你了解我的
I did.
对
If we settle for $2 million,
如果我们以两百万和解
insurance will cover 40%, but...
保险公♥司♥会赔40% 但...
we may lose some clients.
我们可能流失掉一些客户
No, we fight it.
不行 我们得反击
Then we have to move quick.
那得赶紧行动了
So who do we get to represent us?
找谁来替我们辩护
I'm sorry. I have to hit 10,000 paces
抱歉 我必须得走超过一万步
or my Bangle gets mad at me.
否则我的手镯朝我发火的
We'd like to hire you, Ms. Tascioni.
我们想聘请你 塔肖尼女士
Actually, we're considering hiring you.
其实我们还在考虑
We're being sued by a female paralegal
有个女律师助理告我们
for being a hostile workplace.
说律所是敌意工作环境
How long has this paralegal worked for you?
这个助理在你们那儿干多久了
Two years. Why? I don't know.
两年 怎么了 没事
I keep asking questions until they make sense.
我就随便问问 看看能不能理出头绪
And... who's representing her?
她请的律师是谁
Viola Walsh, a lawyer from L.A.,
洛杉矶的律师维奥拉·沃尔
but she's opening up offices here.
但她要在这也要开分公♥司♥了
Is she tall?
她高吗
A bit. Five-seven?
有点高 五尺七英寸[约170厘米]
You're kidding me.
耍我呢吧
The worry, Ms. Tascioni,
塔肖尼女士 我们担心的是
is that we're in a transition period at the firm
律所正处在过渡时期
and that this suit could be used to hurt us.
这诉讼可能会对我们不利
So...
所以
you think this suit is about your transition period.
你觉得这起诉讼是针对你们的过渡期
Yes.
没错
Okay. Then we move fast.
好的 那我们得迅速行动
Call this tall lawyer's bluff.
回应高个儿律师的恐吓
Arrange depositions now.
现在就安排取证
And I'll get your investigator...
我会让你们的调查员
um, Kalinda, right?
凯琳达对吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表