He's a financial supporter of the Muharib Muslim.
他是穆哈里卜穆♥斯♥林♥的资金赞助商
What was his call about?
他的电♥话♥是关于什么的
I don't know.
不知道
Sounds like...
听上去像
crying?
哭声
Any further witnesses, Mrs. Florrick?
还有其他证人吗 福瑞克夫人
Actually, Your Honor,
实际上 法官大人
we ask to be heard in a SCIF.
我们要求在敏感信息隔间聆讯
You ask to be heard in a SCIF?
你们要在敏感信息隔间聆讯
Yes. We have information of a delicate matter
是的 我们有一些敏感信息
that may prejudice our client with the government.
政♥府♥在场可能会损害我们当事人的利益
Objection, Your Honor. The SCIF exists
反对 法官大人 敏感信息隔间
to protect the government, not...
是为了保护政♥府♥ 而不是
The people, Mr. Hortense?
人♥民♥吗 霍顿斯先生
Well, yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Whatever protections
任何政♥府♥享有的保护
the government enjoys, people should enjoy as well,
人♥民♥也应该享有
don't you think, Mr. Hortense?
你不觉的吗 霍顿斯先生
Overruled.
反对无效
North Korean dissidents?
朝鲜异见分子?
Freedom fighters, Your Honor.
自♥由♥斗士 法官大人
Due to their association with the NSA,
由于他们和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的关系
Chumhum has lost the contract
查查网失去了给这些
to supply these freedom fighters with cell phones.
自♥由♥斗士提供移♥动♥电♥话♥的合同吗
And other technologies.
以及其他技术
That's why we asked to be heard in here, Your Honor.
所以我们要求在这儿聆讯 法官大人
Since Mr. Gross had the temerity
因为格罗斯先生大胆
to question the NSA's gag order,
质疑了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的言论禁止令
we were afraid the government may seize on any excuse to prosecute him.
我们担心政♥府♥会抓住一切借口起诉他
Even his attempts to spread democracy in North Korea.
甚至是他尝试在朝鲜传播民♥主♥的行为
Mm, heaven forfend.
但愿不会如此
So just how much was this technology contract worth?
那么这个技术合同价值多少呢
With the freedom fighters?
和自♥由♥斗士的吗
Yes.
是的
It's $14,000, Your Honor.
一万四千美元 法官大人
$14,000? Yeah.
一万四千吗 是的
That's not quite as impressive as $3 billion.
这可没有三十亿那么令人印象深刻
We would argue the nature of this intrusion into our liberties...
我们主张这本质上是对我们自♥由♥的侵犯
Save it, Mrs. Florrick.
省省吧 福瑞克太太
We both know it's not about our liberties,
我们都知道这和我们的自♥由♥无关
and it's not about the money, either.
和钱也没有关系
It's about the publicity value of Neil Gross
这是关于尼尔·格罗斯反抗国♥家♥安♥全♥局
standing up to the NSA.
的宣传价值
Okay, let's get going. I've made my decision,
好吧 我们抓紧时间 我作出决定了
and no one is gonna like it.
没有人会喜欢的
$140,000? I know.
十四万美元? 我知道
It was a spontaneous investment.
这是一时冲动的投资
I'm kooky that way.
我就是这么奇怪
It's a suite of offices? Yes.
是一套办公间吗 没错
A very beautiful suite of offices.
一套很漂亮的办公间
When I saw it, I just had to have it.
我一看见就觉得一定要得到它
You did?
是吗
Yeah. Gorgeous.
没错 美极了
It's just that the commercial real estate market is so depressed,
只是商业地♥产♥市场十分低迷
it's not the best time.
这不是最佳投资时间
Well... you know how I am.
你知道我这个人的
I'm just a real girl with money.
我有钱 又喜欢投资地♥产♥
Well, I can call the realtor and get out of it;
我可以打给房♥地♥产♥投资人撤回投资
we'll put the money toward a stronger investment...
我们可以把钱花在更有利的投资上
No, no, no. I'm good.
不不不 我觉得挺好的
I mean, once I'm committed, I'm committed.
我是说 我认定了的事就不会改了
That's me.
这就是我
A-Are you sure? Veronica, it's a lot of money...
你确定吗 维罗妮卡 这可是一大笔钱
David.
大卫
Don't do this.
别这样
It's my money.
这是我的钱
I invested it.
我作出了投资
I'm good.
我很好
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
So, appreciating the government's legitimate
所以 鉴于政♥府♥合法的
national security concerns, I'm gonna find
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥的考虑 我决定
that the NSA's gag order should remain in place.
维持国♥家♥安♥全♥局的言论禁止令
However,
但是
appreciating the legitimate
考虑到格罗斯先生合法的
free enterprise concerns of Mr. Gross,
企业经营自♥由♥
I also find that Chumhum has been damaged
我判决认定查查网的损失
in the amount of... $14,000.
金额为 一万四千美元
Uh, $14,000?
一万四千美元
Mm-hmm. That's what I said, Bobby.
我就是这么说的 鲍比
$14,000. You better call the General Accounting Office;
一万四千美元 你最好打给审计总署
it may take them a while
他们可能要花点时间
to raise that kind of cash. One more thing.
筹集那么多现金 还有一件事
At the request of Chumhum's counsel,
应查查网律师的要求
I'm going to place a gag order on any and all
我将下达一个针对任何有关损害赔偿讨论
discussion of damages. You got it?
的言论禁止令 你听清楚了吗
I'm sorry, Your Honor, wh-what's the point of that?
抱歉 法官大人 这有什么意义吗
I'm very happy
我很高兴地
to report that I've just come back from federal court,
告诉大家我刚从联邦法♥院♥回来
where my legal team won a major victory for Chumhum
我的律师团为查查网取得了重大的胜利
against these intrusions on all of our privacy rights by the NSA!
粉碎了国♥家♥安♥全♥局对我们隐私权的侵犯
Yes.
没错
Now, um...
现在
due to, uh... this gag order,
由于 言论禁止令的缘故
I am not at liberty to discuss the terms of the judgment,
我不能讨论判决的具体条款
but suffice to say...
但可以说
we are pretty happy today.
我们今天非常高兴
Thank you!
谢谢
Hello. Alicia Florrick.
你好 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Alicia, it's Neil Gross.
艾丽西娅 我是尼尔·格罗斯
Just wanted to thank you all.
就是想跟你说声谢谢
You did a great job. Oh, thank you, Mr. Gross.
你干得很好 谢谢 格罗斯先生
Would you like me to get Cary for you?
你要我叫凯里接电♥话♥吗
No, no, no, it's all right.
不不不 不用麻烦了
I'm just heading to the airport.
我在去机场的路上
Um, I want to make sure...
我希望确定
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Yes.
是的
We have permission to expand the scope.
我们得到许可扩大监听范围了
The Danny Marwat warrant?
丹尼·马华特的许可令吗
Yes. Though we're more concerned
没错 不过我们更关心
about the 12 calls you discovered
你们发现的艾丽西娅·福瑞克
to the Alicia Florrick voice mail.
语♥音♥信箱里的十二通电♥话♥
We didn't catch that.
我们之前没发现
So we want to expand the warrant to a three-hop.
所以我们想把监听范围扩大到三阶
Three? Really?
三♥级♥ 真的吗
Yes. The proximity to the governor-elect
是的 候任州长的亲随
is our concern.
正是我们的关心的
We need to keep an eye on that. Anything you find,
我们需要留意点 有任何发现
kick it up to Mr. Froines and to myself.
上报给弗罗因斯先生和我
Good job.
干得好
Good catch, both of you.
不错的发现 你们两个
Thank you so much for coming by again, Chief Justice.
非常感谢您再次来访 首席法官
Certainly, Eli.
没什么 伊莱
What do you need?
你有什么需要
Peter would like you to reconsider.
彼得希望您重新考虑一下
He would?
是吗
Reconsider what?
重新考虑什么
Your... hesitation to the Diane Lockhart nomination.
您对任命戴安·洛克哈特的犹豫
Well, I'm not hesitant, Eli.
我不是犹豫 伊莱
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表