What was that?
什么意思
What?
什么
You nodded. What part?
你点头了 是哪段
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Okay.
好吧
You hated it.
你觉得很差
No, I... Selfserving?
不 我...自我中心吗
No, it's, uh... Boring.
不 就是...枯燥
I'm... sorry. Go ahead.
对不起 你说
It's dry.
空洞
Oh, my God, Cary, I spent two weeks on that speech.
凯里 这份稿子我写了两星期
Yeah, and it feels like you spent two weeks on it.
没错 看得出来你写了两星期
I have to give this speech tomorrow. So rewrite it.
明天就要上台演讲了 那就重写
They didn't ask you because you're an expert
他们请你并非因为你专攻退出职场
on opt-out moms.
做母亲这个课题
They asked you because you were an opt-out mom.
而是因为你就曾是个退出职场的母亲
Clarke, where are you?
克拉克 你在哪
In traffic.
塞在路上
New York is the city of endless possibilities.
纽约是一座充满无限可能的城市
It's a different adventure every day and every minute.
每一天每一分钟都是新的冒险
Excuse me, how do I turn this down?
请问这个怎么关小啊
No, no, cars in front. Cannot turn right.
不行不行 前面有车 不能右转
Sorry. Rayna Hecht called.
抱歉 蕾娜·赫特打电♥话♥来了
She wants to have the meeting now.
她想现在就面谈
She what?
她什么
She wants to have the meeting right now!
她想现在马上就面谈
Not tonight. And I'm stuck in traffic.
而不是今晚 我现在还塞在路上
Uh... Rayna Hecht wants to meet right now.
蕾娜·赫特想现在就面谈
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Clarke, we're not ready.
克拉克 我们还没准备好
We are ready. Just tell her about the firm.
我们准备好了 就跟她谈谈律所的情况
She doesn't care about our size.
她不在乎我们的规模
She wants to go someplace with a future.
她想找个有发展潜力的地方
She'd down in the lounge. She's waiting right now.
她已经到大堂了 正等着呢
We got to go.
我们得现在下去
Cary, listen to me.
凯里 听我说
She brings a full portfolio of clients with her.
她手上有大量客户
Over $60 million a year in billing. We need her.
每年计时收入超过六千万 我们需要她
She is the very definition of a rainmaker.
她就是摇钱树的化身
What? Clarke...
什么 克拉克
can you turn down your TV?
能把电视声音关小点吗
I'm trying, but the mayor
我在关 但是那市长
won't stop talking.
就是说个没完
But I guarantee you...
但我向你保证
Rayna Hecht is a rainmaker.
蕾娜·赫特是个摇钱树
We need her. Every firm in Chicago...
我们需要她 芝加哥的每间律所...
New York is the city
纽约是一座
of endless possibilities.
充满无限可能的城市
It's a different adventure... And he's back.
每天都是新的冒险...他又来了
I can't hear you, all right?
我听不见你
I'm gonna have to call you back. Bye.
待会再打给你 再见
Why am I having so much trouble with this speech?
为什么这演讲搞得我这么痛苦
Look, look, look.
听着 听着
It's the keynote speech at the ABA
这是美国律师公会的主题演讲
and you're trying to impress people. Don't.
而你想让大家印象深刻 别这样
They don't want to hear facts and figures...
他们想听的不是罗列事实和数据
they want to hear your story.
而是想听你的故事
You went from an opt-out mom to the partner in a law firm
你如何在四年之内从一个退出职场的母亲成为
in four years.
律所合伙人
That's your speech.
这就是你的演讲
Thanks.
谢谢
There.
她在那里
Every lawyer is after her.
每个律师都在拉拢她
Great.
好极了
Can you believe this?
你能相信这么巧吗
I'll be honest.
我有话直说
I like you guys. I do.
我喜欢你们 真的
And I do intend to decide in the next 48 hours.
我也确实需要考虑两天再做决定
But I want a partnership that I can believe in.
但我希望与值得信赖的人合作
I'm leaving Hartley & Jenner because of the indictments.
我离开哈特利&詹纳就是因为他们被起诉了
If you're worried about my suspension a few years ago,
如果你担心的是我之前的停职事件
that's past, and I'm a better lawyer for it.
那都是过去的事 我已经不是那样的律师了
Good pitch.
说得正合我意
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, well, let me get my little ducks in a row,
那我把手头的事先理顺
and we'll talk. Thank you, Ms. Hecht.
然后再详谈 谢谢 赫特女士
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you're a big firm now...
你们也算是有资格出席
making a presence at the ABA?
美国律师公会活动的大律所了啊
Out shaking the trees, just like you.
出来物色新伙伴 就像你们这样
Good luck with the keynote tomorrow.
祝你明天的主题演讲顺利
Don't let him get in your head.
别为他心烦
Ms. Hecht, hello.
赫特女士 你好
I'm Cary Agos. Alicia Florrick.
我是凯里·艾格斯 这位是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Hey. I'm sorry if I don't sit down,
抱歉我不能留下跟你们谈了
but I need to make a few calls.
我得去打几个电♥话♥
why don't we do this another time? Good to meet you.
不如另外安排个时间吧 再会
What happened?
怎么回事
We lost our slot.
被人捷足先登了
She'll vet us. We're good.
她会考虑我们的 我们经营良好
No one's under indictment. Damian.
也没人被起诉 达米安
He's not under indictment. Well, we want her.
他没有被起诉 好 我们要她
$60 million in client billing.
每年超六千万的计时收入
You coming? Uh, no, I'll see you later.
一起上去吗 不了 待会来找你
Lot of lawyers at this thing, huh?
这活动很多律师出席啊
Do you have a minute? No.
有时间吗 没有
I can take my time, Mr. Gardner.
我有耐心等 加德纳先生
I was on the Blagojevich case.
我负责过布拉戈耶维奇案件
We always knew that sooner or later the lawyers would talk.
我们都知道迟早律师会开口的
They want to talk; they need to talk.
他们想说 也需要说
They know that attorney-client privilege only gets them so far.
他们知道律师当事人保密协议的保护能力有限
Earplugs, please.
请给我一副耳塞
The problem you have, Mr. Gardner,
加德纳先生 你所面临的问题
is that voter fraud is an ongoing crime, a conspiracy.
选票舞弊是一项正在进行的犯罪 是共谋犯罪
If you're protecting the governor, you're just as guilty.
如果你袒护州长 你也有罪
That's why you'll talk.
所以你会开口的
The governor is not your friend.
州长不是你的朋友
No one... no judge or disciplinary body...
任何人 任何法官或纪律团体
will blame you for breaking attorney-client privilege.
都不会因为你打破律师当事人保密协议而责怪你
You can't freeze me out, Mr. Gardner.
你避不开我的 加德纳先生
I'm an agent of the Office of Public Integrity.
我是廉政办公室的执法人员
I have subpoena power. I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
我有权传唤你 抱歉 听不见
I'll get on with Clarke, see if we can set up another time.
我打给克拉克 看能不能另外安排个时间
Okay, and I will get on with Robyn
好 那我找罗宾
and have her look into her background.
调查一下她的背景
No, no, no, you go back to your room and you work on your speech.
不 你回房♥间去写演讲稿
Cary, it'll only take a minute... Alicia...
凯里 就一分钟 艾丽西娅
you're procrastinating.
你这是拖延症
Go back to your room and work on your keynote.
回房♥间写演讲稿去
Okay? Remember, personal stories.
好吗 记住 写自己的故事
Robyn, what are you doing?
罗宾 你在做什么
Just... write anything down.
想到什么写什么
Mrs. Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克夫人
Hi. I'm Lorainne Joy.
你好 我是洛林·乔伊
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你过来
Oh, thank you for inviting me in, Ms. Joy.
谢谢你邀请我 乔伊女士
How could I not?
不请你来怎么行呢
Your name just sort of popped out at me.
你的名字突然一下出现在我眼前
Oh, my God, your husband.
天啊 你的丈夫
If my husband did that to me...
要是我丈夫这么对我...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表