Yeah. I just need a few hours.
愿意 我需要多几个小时
Good, I'll get 'em. Okay.
很好 我来搞定他们 好
Kalinda. Yeah?
凯琳达 怎么了
That's why you can't leave.
这就是你为什么不能走的原因
Good news, Jeffrey, great news.
好消息 杰弗里 极好的消息
Oh, my God, when did that happen?
天哪 你什么时候又被欺负了
All rise!
全体起立
Did you have any more questions, counselor?
你还有其他问题吗 律师
No, Your Honor,
没有了 法官阁下
I tender the witness.
将证人交由原告律师提问
No, questions, Your Honor,
没有问题了 法官阁下
but I request a sidebar.
但我请求法庭侧议
Come on up. What do I do?
过来吧 我该怎么办
Let me talk to the judge. Solitary is better than this.
让我跟法官谈 侧议比公开谈要好
What is it now, counselor?
这次又是什么 律师
Your Honor, we have a new piece of evidence
法官阁下 我们还有一份新证据
that would require a short overnight recess.
需要请求推迟一天
A new piece? Really?
一份新证据吗 真的吗
My Gosh.
天哪
Dramatics, Your Honor.
太戏剧性了 法官阁下
What is this new piece?
新证据是什么
We believe the DNA
我们认为DNA
was transferred through a paramedics gurney.
是通过医护人员的轮床转移的
Come on. Seriously? There is precedent for this.
得了吧 当真吗 有过前例
An Oakland man was convicted of first-degree murder
一个奥克兰人被判一级谋杀
and spent two years
在监狱呆了两年后
in prison before it was overturned. Precedent?
才被翻案 这就是先例吗
Your Honor, at the very most, this is a DUI. That's all.
法官阁下 这最多是酒驾 仅此而已
My client is a respected businessman.
我的当事人是位受人尊敬的商人
He's shown a clear sense of...
他已经清楚显示出...
Shots fired at Cook County courthouse.
库克县法♥院♥发生了枪击
Everyone stay put.
大家待在原地不要动
What is this?
怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
Will's court. I know.
威尔的法庭 我知道
Look, stay here.
待在这
Stay down!
趴下
Orders to lock this down. How many?
下令把这里封锁 有多少人
I don't know. I only saw one,
我不知道 我只看到一个
but there might others.
可能还有其他人
Did the lawyers get out?
律师们都出来了吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
I think one ran behind the judge's bench,
我想有个人跑到法官席后去了
but there could be two others.
但可能还有两个
Will! Damn it, Kalinda, back off!
威尔 凯琳达 退后
My boss is in there.
我老板在里面
Don't shoot! Hey, hands in the air!
别开枪 举起双手
Down! Get down! Don't shoot!
趴下 趴下 别开枪
I've got someone in here! I need help! Over here!
有人受伤了 我需要帮助 这里
We're coming for you! Just hang tight!
我们马上过来 挺住
No, no, we don't know where they are.
不 不 我们不知道他们在哪
She said she saw him heading behind the bench.
她说她看到他躲在法官席后面
I have SWAT on its way.
特警队正赶过来
We wait here.
我们在这里等
How many shots were fired?
一共开了多少枪
Tactically, we don't know how many.
谨慎而言 我们也不知道多少
It could have been anybody.
可能是任何人
Negative, haven't seen him yet...
不清楚 还没看到他
Have them get back to me.
让他们回复我
We got blood loss! I can't wait!
有大量失血 等不了了
Operations, seal the exit.
行动组 封锁出口
We need a bus forthwith.
立刻派救护车过来
Kalinda! Damn it! Get back here!
凯琳达 见鬼 回来
Kalinda, get down! There could be more than one.
凯琳达 趴下 可能不只一个人
He needs help.
他需要救助
Will!
威尔
Paramedics!
医护人员
Excuse me, could you...
抱歉 你能...
Hi. Where is he?
他在哪
They-they took him in there a few minutes ago.
他们几分钟前带他进去了
Is he all right? I don't know.
他好吗 我不知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Um...
打扰一下
Have you seen Will Gardner?
你见到威尔·加德纳了吗
He was one of the people shot in the courthouse.
他是在法♥院♥被击中的人之一
I'm sorry. Those aren't my patients.
抱歉 他们不是我的患者
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
No. I can find out for you. Just wait here.
不知道 我帮你们找找 在这里等着
We got you, son.
我们在呢 孩子
You're gonna be all right, buddy.
你会没事的 兄弟
His family, his sisters,
他的家人 他的姐♥妹♥们♥
I have to call them.
我得打给她们
Um, I'll do that.
我来吧
No, I will.
不 我打
Alicia?
艾丽西娅呢
At this time, I'd like to ask you all to please take your seats.
现在 请大家都就坐吧
He had other tapes?
他还有其他的录像带吗
Yes, three other surveillance tapes.
是的 三段其他的监控录像
With Jim Moody?
吉姆·穆迪在里面吗
No! People I didn't recognize.
没有 我不认识的人
He's coming after you, Eli.
他冲着你来的 伊莱
As long as it's performed by underlings, we're okay.
只要是下面的人干的 我们就没事
Howard, Michael,
霍华德 迈克尔
have you met Alicia Florrick?
你们见过艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Oh, nice to meet you.
见到你们真高兴
I mean, I just saw him a few hours ago. He was...
我几个小时前还见到他 他当时...
He was happy.
他很开心
The case was working.
案子有进展了
I got two down and counting.
我这有两个已经走了
The vics from the courthouse. Yeah, they're both here.
法♥院♥的受害者 是的 他们都在这
No.
不
No.
不
He doesn't look like himself.
这样一点都不像他
I have to get Alicia.
我得联♥系♥艾丽西娅
Oh, this is good weed!
这可是好大♥麻♥
I want more of this! Where can I get more of this?!
我要更多 我在哪能拿到更多
Right here, direct for your correspondents.
这里就可以 直供你的记者
No, man, you can't get it here.
不 兄弟 这里不行
Not in Illinois.
伊利诺伊州不行
We're gonna have to go to Colorado.
我们得去科罗拉多州
But-but I got bad joints.
但我关节脱臼了
I need the medical marijuana now!
我现在就需要医用大♥麻♥
I was gonna say something,
我打算要说点什么的
but I just, I just can't remember what it was.
但我就是 就是记不起是什么了
You know, I mean,
你们懂的 我想说
I don't know why everybody's fighting.
我不明白为什么每个人都在争吵
You need to calm down. You're all right.
你们得冷静 你们没事的
It's the only thing that takes the pain away.
只有它能带走痛苦
You need to call the Governor.
你得打给州长
Get on the phone! Tell him to pass a law!
打电♥话♥ 让他通过法案
Or his, a-a-a, da-da-da, wife.
或者他 的 的 老婆
Alicia Florrick,
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
she's a good sport.
她可是很公正勇敢的
Imagine if the governor got a little high
想象一下如果州长有点嗨时
and had to talk to his wife.
得跟他的妻子说话
He'd be like, "Honey, I'm stoned."
他会说 「亲爱的 我嗨翻了」
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I got him.
他接了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表