I'll have the report out tomorrow.
我明天就会给出报告的
We don't want to wait.
我们不想等
The bullet to the thorax was the one that killed him.
胸部的子弹是致命伤
The other two shots,
其他两处枪击
the one to the right shoulder and the stomach,
即右肩和胃部的
they were survivable. It was the first.
都不是致命的 那是第一枪
And who shot the first?
谁开的第一枪
Why?
为什么
Because I want to know.
因为我想知道
The shot to the thorax was from close range.
胸部的那一枪是近距离打的
Close range meant it came from the accused,
近距离就是说是来自被告人
Jeffrey Grant. Okay, thanks.
杰弗里·格兰特 好 谢谢
Let me see him.
让我看看他
No need.
没必要了
I have the family coming in for an I.D.
我让他家人过来确认身份了
Kurt, just let me see him.
库尔特 让我看看吧
Hey, Kalinda?
凯琳达
Jenna, just give me a second, please.
珍娜 请让我一个人待会儿
Yeah.
好的
Yeah? I'm going crazy.
怎么了 我要疯了
I know.
我知道
I...
我
I don't know what to do, Kalinda.
我不知道怎么办了 凯琳达
I have to go.
我得走了
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It sounds like you do know.
听上去你知道
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll see you later, Alicia.
晚点见 艾丽西娅
Thank you, Mr. Klepper, for coming in.
谢谢你过来 克莱珀尔先生
You can understand this has been a difficult day.
您也能理解今天是很困难的一天
I do.
我理解
I loved Will.
我喜欢威尔
He was my lawyer for eight years.
他做我的律师八年了
Diane, how are you doing?
戴安 你怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
I'm sorry. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
很抱歉 通知如此仓促 谢谢你能见我
Let me make something clear up front.
我先表明态度
I want to stay,
我想留下
but with this product manufacturing lawsuit,
但是鉴于这起产品制♥造♥的诉讼
I need to know where we stand.
我得知道目前的进展如何
Well, Diane is best to talk to then. Good.
那最好由戴安来告诉你 很好
So, you'll be able to take over for Will.
所以 你会帮威尔接手
I will,
我会的
but instead i'm going to fire you as a client.
不过我要做的是炒掉你这个客户
What?
什么
You're no longer a client here.
你不再是这里的客户了
I'm not?
我不是吗
You're not.
你不是了
Uh, I can go to Lake & Tordello.
我可以去莱克&托德拉律所
Yes, I know that; that's why I talked to them.
我知道 所以我打给他们了
They won't take you.
他们不会接受你的
They will.
他们会的
No. They don't like the way you've... handled this.
不会 他们不喜欢你处理这事的方式
Florrick/Agos solicited me.
艾格斯&福瑞克律所找过我
Yes, I know, and I just talked to Cary.
是的 我知道 我刚跟凯里谈过了
He won't take you either.
他也不会接受你
They liked Will.
他们喜欢威尔
They don't like you.
他们不喜欢你
Okay. I'll give you a few days
好吧 我给你们一些天考虑
and then we'll talk.
然后我们再谈
No, you're fired, Mr. Klepper.
不必了 你被炒了 克莱珀尔先生
You don't belong here anymore as a client.
你不再是这里的客户了
We'll transfer your files to your home.
我们会把你的文件送到你家
This is insane.
这也太离谱了吧
Do you know how much business I bring in here?
你知道我给你们带来了多少收入吗
I do.
我知道
That's what makes this so difficult.
所以这个决定做得尤其困难
It's not what Will would do.
威尔不会这么做的
If I were dead,
如果是我死了的话
it's exactly what Will would do.
威尔会做一模一样的事
That felt good.
感觉好极了
Turned me on.
我也甚为兴奋
Mom?
妈妈
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
I know you don't believe it,
我知道你不会信这些
but he's, um, he's with God.
但他 他跟上帝在一起
What does that mean, Grace?
那是什么意思 格蕾丝
He's in Heaven with angels and clouds?
他在天堂跟天使和云朵在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I, I don't think you can really picture it.
我 我觉得那种画面是无法描绘的
But you believe it?
但你却相信了
Why do you think Will is in Heaven?
你为什么认为威尔是在天堂
He was a good person, wasn't he?
他是个好人 不是吗
He...
他
He did some bad things,
他做过一些坏事
but he did them because...
但那是因为
because he wanted to be good.
他想变好才做的
Well, then he's in Heaven.
那他就在天堂
I can't believe that, Grace.
我无法相信 格蕾丝
Why?
为什么
You think God is good?
你觉得上帝是善良的
I don't find any good here.
可我没看到任何善意
A kid picked up a gun, didn't even mean to shoot Will.
一个孩子拿起枪 他本无意射伤威尔
It's just some stupid accident.
一切只是愚蠢的意外
What does... what does it mean?
这...这意味着什么
Well, what does it mean if there is no God?
如果没有上帝 又意味着什么
Why is that any better?
那又有什么好的呢
It's not better.
那不会更好
It's just truer.
只是更真实
It's just not wishful thinking.
只不过不是胡思乱想
Well, maybe always believing the bad,
也许你永远相信坏的一面
maybe that's wishful thinking, too.
也是你在胡思乱想
Mom, I just want you to be happy.
妈妈 我只希望你能幸福
I will. I will eventually.
我会的 最终会的
Okay, I have to get this.
好了 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人吗
Yes. This is Finn Polmar.
对 我是芬恩·波尔马
Oh, uh, yes.
哦 你好
How are you?
你还好吗
Uh, a bit loopy. The painkillers...
有点晕 止疼药...
Uh, Maria said you wanted to talk to me about Will,
玛丽亚说你想跟我聊聊威尔
about our last conversation.
还有我们最后的对话
Yes, but that can wait till tomorrow.
对 但可以等到明天
Well, why tomorrow?
干嘛等明天呢
I'm up all night.
我整晚都醒着
What do you need, Jenna?
有什么事 珍娜
Uh, just stretching my legs.
只是出来伸伸腿
What about you? Why do they got you here?
你呢 他们怎么把你弄这儿来了
Suicide watch.
防自杀监控
Every 30 minutes.
三十分钟一班
Kid who shot up the court? Yeah.
法庭上开枪那孩子 对
Watching anybody else?
还看着别人吗
A few cells at the other end.
另一头的牢房♥里有几个
Why don't you go take a look?
你干嘛不去看一眼呢
It's my responsibility.
这是我的职责范围
Now it's mine.
现在是我的了
Why'd you do it?
你为什么那么做
You killed my friend.
你杀了我朋友
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表