Terrible.
真可怕
How long are you gonna be there?
你打算在那儿待多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, II'm gonna come to you. No.
那我来找你 不要
Alicia, I'm coming to you.
艾丽西娅 我来找你
Peter,
彼得
I'm fine. Please, I-I'm fine.
我很好 拜托 我很好
I'm your husband, and I should be there.
我是你的丈夫 我应该陪着你
Yes, and you're the governor.
对 你也是州长
Wherever you go, there's an entourage,
不管你去哪儿都有随行人员
and I can't deal with that right now.
我现在没法面对这些
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You're right.
你是对的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Good-bye.
再见
Is she all right?
她还好吗
You called Justice?
你打给了司法部
You called Agent Dubeck about a half hour ago?
你在半小时前打给了杜柏克探员
Yes.
是的
Don't. Don't what? I'm just doing...
别 别什么 我只是
No, you're not.
不 你不是
This is about Will being dead, right?
这和威尔的死有关 是吗
And now that he's dead,
现在他死了
Justice has no case against me, right?
司法部找不到证据对付我了 对吗
Yes.
是的
Can we just take a minute?
你不能消停一会儿吗
Can you just stop and not think about the angles right now?
你能停下来喘口气 别老想着运筹帷幄好吗
Peter, don't scold me for trying to protect you.
彼得 别因为我保护你而责骂我
You don't think I want to be doing something else?
你以为我不想做点别的吗
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
I apologize.
我道歉
What room is Finn Polmar in?
芬恩·波尔马在哪个病房♥
Chicago General Hospital, may I help you?
芝加哥综合医院 有什么能帮您吗
It was all a mistake.
这完全是个错误
Can you believe it? They thought it was me
你相信吗 他们以为那是我
because the body was shot in the face.
因为我被一枪爆头了
Sorry, may I help you?
抱歉 有什么能帮您的吗
Polmar. Finn Polmar's room.
波尔马 芬恩·波尔马的房♥间
You're looking for Finn?
你在找芬恩吗
Yes.
是的
I'm Maria, his assistant.
我是玛丽亚 他的助理
He's in surgery right now,
他正在动手术
but he should be out pretty soon.
但应该很快就好了
You're... Alicia Florrick.
你是 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I just wanted to see if he was all right.
我想知道他怎么样了
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
He's much better now, thanks.
他现在好多了 谢谢
How do you know Finn?
你怎么知道芬恩的
I...
我
don't, really.
其实不知道
I knew Will.
我认识威尔
Oh, my God, of course.
天呐 这样啊
I am sorry.
请节哀
It was so weird to be with him today,
感觉真怪异 我今天还和他在一起
and now this.
现在却成了这样
You were in court? No.
你当时在法庭里 不
In the, uh, plea bargain.
在认罪辩诉会议的时候
Did Will...
威尔有没有
step out to make a call in the middle
在认罪辩诉会议的途中
of the plea bargain session?
出去打电♥话♥
Yeah. He made a phone call?
是的 他打了一通电♥话♥吗
Yes.
是的
Do you know why?
你知道他打电♥话♥的原因吗
No, but it wasn't good.
不知道 但是不太好
What do you mean?
什么意思
He was angry.
他很生气
Really pissed.
真的很恼火
Someone was stealing his clients,
有人在挖他的客户
and he was calling them about it.
他给他们打电♥话♥谈这个
I had to go out and interrupt him.
我得出去打断他
I-I told him that Finn was ready.
我告诉他芬恩已经准备好了
It was sad.
太令人悲伤了
Want me to tell Finn you dropped by?
要我告诉芬恩你来过吗
No, that's all right.
不用了 没关系的
There's one problem.
有一个问题
I called Bob Klepper.
我打给鲍勃·克莱珀尔了
He wants to hear from you before he considers staying.
他想先听听你的意见再决定去留
Oh, dear God.
天哪
I wouldn't have bothered you with this,
我也不想拿这事来烦你
but he's one of Will's...
但他是威尔的
Top clients, I know.
顶级客户 我知道
I will see him tomorrow.
我明天再见他
He said today or he'll start making calls.
他说要么今天要么他就另寻他家了
Do ever think we chose the wrong profession?
你有没有觉得我们也许入错了行
I'll ask if he'll take a call.
我去问问他能否能接电♥话♥
No, tell him to come in.
不 让他过来
That's what Will would do.
威尔会这么做的
So this was all an unfortunate misunderstanding,
所以这一切都是个不幸的误会
Dr. Levine? Yes.
是这样吗 莱文医生 是的
I fired Candace because of performance.
我炒掉坎迪丝是由于她的工作表现
That's all.
仅此而已
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Anything, Cary?
还有什么要问的吗 凯里
Mr. Agos?
艾格斯先生
When was the last time you had sex with your wife?
你上次跟你妻子做♥爱♥是什么时候
Come on, Cary, relevance.
得了吧 凯里 与本案无关
The fine, upstanding doctor said
这位优秀 正直的医生说
he was happily married,
他的婚姻生活很幸福
and that's why he didn't fire my client because she was too pretty.
所以不会因我的当事人太漂亮而解雇她
I'm just examining the truth of his contention.
我只是在确认他的说辞而已
Nah, this is pure harassment.
这纯粹是在捣乱
When was the last time you had sex with your massage therapist?
你上次跟你的按♥摩♥师做♥爱♥是什么时候
Okay, that's outrageous. Are you serious?
这简直太离谱了 你当真的吗
Totally irrelevant to the case.
完全与本案无关
Here's an affidavit from Beverly Jensen admitting
这是贝弗莉·詹森的书面证词
you had sex on five separate occasions.
承认跟你在五个不同的场合发生过性关系
This deposition's over.
取证结束了
Let's get the judge on the line.
打给法官吧
Dr. Levine has a patient,
莱文医生还有病人要看
so we're gonna need to delay this after all.
我们还是得推迟这次的取证
You're the one who went to the judge
是你去法官那坚持
insisting the deposition could only be today!
只能今天取证的
So let's get the judge on the line,
所以现在打给法官吧
but I don't think he's gonna be in a giving mood!
但我认为他可没什么心情给你们好脸色
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to get out my aggressions and my anger
我想打败你的客户
by destroying your client.
好发泄我的斗志和愤怒
Now sit down.
现在坐下吧
I said sit the hell down.
我说了他妈的坐下
Hey, Jenna, Kalinda.
珍娜 凯琳达
I'm sorry about this.
对这一切我很抱歉
How many wounds?
有几个伤口
Three, all Glocks, G19.
三个 均为格洛克G19
The same gun?
是同一把枪吗
No, don't know.
不 还不知道
G19 seems to be the sheriff gun of choice.
G19貌似是法警的枪
What's going on, Kalinda?
怎么了 凯琳达
We're trying to figure out how Mr. Gardner died.
我们想查明加德纳先生的死亡原因
Was it from Jeffrey Grant or the cross fire?
是杰弗里·格兰特打中的还是交火打中的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表