I thought we'd lose harassment.
我以为我们在性骚扰上已经输了
But didn't you fire our client because she was too pretty?
但你不是因为我们的客户太漂亮才解雇她吗
No, no, it wasn't that she was too pretty.
不 不是因为她太漂亮
There was...
因为...
Actually, could you hold on a second?
你能稍等一会吗
Hey, wait.
等等
Candace.
坎迪丝
Is that Alicia?
是艾丽西娅吗
Yeah.
对
She thinks we should be going after wrongful termination.
她觉得咱们应该追究不当解雇
May I, please?
我能跟她说话吗
Alicia, you've been removed from your position at this firm.
艾丽西娅 你已经被律所除名了
Yes, and she called me. I didn't call her.
对 但她打给了我 不是我打给她的
You engage with any of our clients again,
你再联♥系♥我们任何客户
and we'll take you to court.
我们就把你告上法庭
For what?
告我什么
For tortious interference.
告你非法干预
Oh, come on. The only one interfering here is you.
拜托 非法干扰的是你
Telling our clients that I stole money?
跟客户说我贪污?
All we told the clients is you were fired.
我们只是跟客户说你被开除了
And you contact any of them again and I swear, Alicia,
如果你再跟他们联♥系♥ 艾丽西娅我发誓
you and Cary will not have a penny left in the bank.
你和凯里账户里不会留下一分钱
Oh, go to hell.
下地狱吧
No, you go.
不 你去吧
Oh... your daughter called.
对了 你女儿打电♥话♥来了
She needs you to call her school to let her go on a field trip.
她需要你给学校打电♥话♥让她去实验旅行
Oh. When was this?
什么时候的事
About 40 minutes ago.
大概四十分钟之前
Oh. Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
What did they say?
他们说什么
They don't have the Chumhum files.
他们没有查查网的档案
What? What don't they have?
什么 他们没有什么
The Chumhum files. Cary said that?
查查网的档案 凯里说的
Yeah. They're trying to meet with Neil Gross.
对 他们想和尼尔·格罗斯见面
We need to get court time right now.
我们得马上申请开庭
Was there anything else?
还有别的事吗
They have offices at 155 Emerson.
他们的办公室在艾默生大街155号♥
Oh, I know that building.
我知道那栋楼
I'm on it.
我去解决
Department of Health, please.
请帮我接卫生署
Anyone else here working with them?
这里还有谁跟他们一起吗
Yes.
有
Robyn.
罗宾
Yeah.
怎么
I'll introduce it.
我来做介绍
Then throw it to me. I'll handle the lawsuit.
然后让我说 我来解决诉讼的事
Alicia, you'll handle the ethical rules.
艾丽西娅 你来解决道德条款问题
Florrick/Agos.
福瑞克&艾格斯的律师们
There you all are.
你们都在这里了
Welcome to my house.
欢迎来我的地盘
You remember Carey Zepps. Yeah, I sure do.
你还记得凯里·泽普斯吧 当然
One of you needs to change your name, though.
但你俩得有个人改改名字
Come on up. Oh. Yeah, this guy.
上来吧 对 他要改
Alicia Florrick?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yes. Cary Agos?
对 凯里·艾格斯
This is a restraining order preventing you from meeting
这是禁止你们与
any representative of Chumhum. I read it.
查查网任何代表会面的禁令 我读过了
It charges tortious... Tortious interference with trade.
它诉你们非法... 非法干预交易
That's right.
是的
Well, this is awkward.
真是尴尬
Tell me when you guys work this out.
解决了这问题再联♥系♥我
Damn it.
该死的
Yep.
没错
Well, because it doesn't make any sense, Doug.
因为这完全没道理 道格
I haven't made any decisions on pensions, period.
我在养老金问题上还没做决定呢
Oh, okay, yeah.
好的 好
Let's go to a more neutral subject.
我们聊点更自然的话题
My wife. Go. Shoot.
我妻子的事 来吧向我开炮
No. What?
没有 怎么
Eli.
伊莱
Well, I'm gonna have to check into that.
我得查一下
No, I can't confirm or deny,
我不能确认或否认
and I'll get back to you. What?
我再给你打电♥话♥ 怎么
What's wrong?
出什么事了
That was Doug Fletcher from the Tribune.
刚才电♥话♥里是论♥坛♥报的道格·弗莱彻
He says that Alicia was fired today.
他说艾丽西娅今天被解雇了
She...
她...
What?
怎么
Have you heard anything? No.
你听说什么了吗 没有
Fired from her job?
工作被开除了
That's what he says.
他是这么说的
All we did was block them.
我们只是拦住了他们
Now we got to get a meeting with Neil Gross.
现在我们需要跟尼尔·格罗斯见面
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你好
Will?
威尔
Yes.
对
Where's Alicia?
艾丽西娅在哪
She's, uh...
她...
out.
在别处
She's not here anymore.
她不在这了
Why?
为什么
She was in the process of stealing clients.
她偷我们的客户
No, she was in the process of trying to form her own firm,
不 她只是想开自己的律所
and they were unhappy clients.
跟她走的都是不满意的客户
Peter, you don't want to get involved in this.
彼得 你还是别掺和进来了
I've always been involved in this, okay?
我一直都掺合着呢 好吗
You're the governor-elect.
你是候任州长
I'm a private citizen with a practice to run.
我是有事业的普通公民
You can't get involved in this
你要是掺合进来
without it blowing back and hurting you.
肯定会引火烧身
Okay, thanks for the advice, jackass.
谢谢你的建议 混♥蛋♥
Listen to me.
你听着
I'm not just a governor.
我不仅是州长
I am a husband.
我还是个丈夫
And I will handle this as a husband.
我会以一个丈夫的身份来处理这件事情
Okay, should I be recording this?
好 这通电♥话♥我是不是该录个音
Am I in trouble now?
我是不是有麻烦了
Am I gonna be audited?
我又要被审查了吗
Are you really trying to turn this around?
你真想要算笔账吗
You sleep with my wife,
你睡了我老婆
you fire her and tell me...
现在你解雇了她 你来说说...
Excuse me. Nobody was talking about sleeping...
等等 没人在说上♥床♥的事
Oh, gosh.
噢 天啊
I'm sorry. Have I offended you?
对不起 我说话得罪到你了吗
No, I'm just trying to figure out
不 我只是想弄明白
what I should feel bad about, buddy.
我哪里理亏了 兄弟
Well, try this on for size.
做人要有自知之明
You don't want to make me your enemy.
跟我为敌对你没好处
And you certainly don't want Alicia and me together.
艾丽西娅跟我联手对你就更没好处了
Okay, good to know.
好 谢谢提醒
I'm hanging up now.
我要挂了
I have a business to run.
律所还得做生意
Yeah, let's see how that goes.
咱们走着瞧
We need to get the offices painted.
我们得粉刷办公室
Yeah, but one office at a time
好的 但是一间一间地刷
so we can still move in tomorrow.
这样我们还是能明天搬进去
What about the furniture? I'll get on that.
办公家具怎么办 我来解决
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表