Then I made a mistake.
那就是我说错了
Hello. It's Alicia.
你好 我是艾丽西娅
Mom?
妈妈
I need to tell you who's in our conference room right now.
我要告诉你谁正坐在我们的会议室里
What? You can't...
什么 你不能
You're listening to us, aren't you?
你们在监听我们 是不是
Tell me, or I swear to God, I will say your name.
告诉我 不然我发誓会说出你的名字
Guess who's here needing a lawyer.
猜猜谁要请律师
Mom, are you all right?
妈妈 你还好吧
Okay, okay. Yes, we are.
好吧 好吧 是 我们是
We're listening. Just hang up.
我们的确在监听 快把电♥话♥挂了
I'll talk to you later, Grace.
我们晚点再说 格蕾丝
Tell us everything... now.
把所有事都告诉我们 立刻
He can't break confidentiality,
他不能违反保密协议
or he'll be in real... or he'll be in real trouble.
不然他真的会惹上麻烦
Wait a minute. Wait! Why us?
等等 等一下 为什么监听我们
It's not you. It's not personal.
不是因为你 不涉及个人原因
Of course it's personal.
当然涉及个人原因
There was a FISA warrant...
我们申请了国外情报监视法庭的搜查令
But why? What did we do?
为什么 我们做了什么
No, it's not what you did.
不 不是因为你们做了什么
You-You had a client, Danny Marla.
你们有一个客户 丹尼·马拉
Oh, dear God! Are you freaking kidding me?!
我的天 你在开什么国际玩笑
The translator at Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加律所的翻译吗
He is not a terrorist.
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, he's a terrorist sympathizer,
好吧 但他支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
and you're the wife of the governor...
而且你是州长夫人
So why are you listening?
你们到底为什么要监听
But wait a minute.
等一等
You're listening to Peter?
你们也在监听彼得吗
It's a three-hop warrant.
这是三♥级♥跳跃分♥析♥
We're not intentionally...
我们不是有意
A three-hop? So it's not just us.
三♥级♥跳跃分♥析♥吗 所以不止在监听我们
It's anyone we talk to and anyone they talk to?
还有我们的谈话对象及他们的谈话对象吗
No. Then what?!
不 那是什么
It's anyone you talk to.
仅仅是你谈话的对象
It's three hops from you.
是关于你的三♥级♥跳跃分♥析♥
Get everybody off their phones!
所有人挂掉电♥话♥
Hey, no phones. Get people off their computers!
别打电♥话♥ 所有人停止使用电脑
Don't hit send.
别点击发送
Use this... and pen and paper.
用这个 笔和纸
Hello?
你好
Alicia, I just wanted to...
艾丽西娅 我想
Eli, I was just on my way to your office.
伊莱 我正在去你办公室的路上
Oh, that's okay. This will only take a second.
没关系 一会儿就好
No, I'm on my way. I'll see you in a minute.
不 我在路上了 待会儿见
Alicia, I was hoping to get those files
艾丽西娅 我想要些文件
for Mr. Polmar's case.
关于波尔马先生的案子
No, I decided to stay on it.
不用了 我决定继续跟这个案子
Can you ask Robyn to get whatever she can
你能让罗宾去尽可能地收集
from the state's attorney's office's correspondence?
州检察官办公室的通讯记录吗
State's attorney's office?
州检察官办公室吗
Okay, sounds good.
好的 听来不错
Alicia, you didn't have to.
艾丽西娅 你不用专程来的
It was just a quick call.
电♥话♥里几句话就能说完
You can't use your phones anymore.
你不能再用手♥机♥了
What?
什么
You can't call me on the phone anymore.
你不能再打电♥话♥给我了
Why?
为什么
Let's go into your office.
去你办公室说
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Alicia was just saying we-we can't call her.
艾丽西娅说我们不能再打电♥话♥给她了
The NSA is listening to us.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局在监听我们
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I can't say, but I believe the information is good.
我不能说 但这消息很可靠
When did they start listening?
他们什么时候开始监听的
Before you were elected.
你当选州长之前
We discussed the ballot box investigation.
我们讨论过投票箱的调查
Eli, if you're gonna discuss this,
伊莱 如果你们要讨论这件事
I should go. I don't want to be subpoenaed.
我得离开了 我不想被传讯
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
Do you believe it?
你信吗
I don't know.
不知道
There's a lot of paranoia going around these days.
最近有太多的猜忌和怀疑了
Who's our newest intern?
我们新招的实习生是谁
Why?
怎么了
Adam, the guy with the beard.
亚当 留胡子的那个
Adam?
亚当
Would you mind if I borrow your cell phone?
介意我用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Senator, Peter Florrick.
参议员 我是彼得·福瑞克
Peter! How are you?
彼得 近来如何
State or federal?
州参议员还是联邦参议员
Federal. I'm good.
联邦参议员 我很好
Senator, the reason I'm calling,
参议员 打电♥话♥给你
it's about this NSA surveillance.
是有关国♥家♥安♥全♥局监视的事
Yeah, that bastard Snowden.
那个混♥蛋♥斯♥诺♥登
The public doesn't get why it's necessary.
公众不理解这其中的必要性
Ah, yeah, well, I think I'm with the public on this one
是啊 我想这次我也站在公众这边
because I've heard a rumor
我听到了些传言
that I've been targeted by the NSA.
说我被国♥家♥安♥全♥局盯上了
What? Yeah. My wife and her law firm also.
什么 我妻子和她律所也被盯上了
No, they don't go after governors.
不 他们不会以州长为目标的
There's too much downside.
会造成过大的负面影响
Well, listen, Bill,
听着 比尔
I know you're with the Senate Intelligence Committee,
我知道你是参议院情报委员会的成员
and could you just check around for me?
你能不能帮我查一下
Sure, I'll look into it. Great. Thanks.
好 我会去查 很好 谢谢
You think he'll tell the truth?
你觉得他会说实话吗
No.
不会
Okay.
好吧
Is there something I should know about you and Alicia?
你和艾丽西娅之间有什么我需要知道的吗
No.
没有
You're monosyllabic these days.
你最近真是惜字如金
Yeah.
是啊
And in the three years as his supervisor,
在你监管德林杰先生的三年里
have you ever given Mr. Dellinger a negative work evaluation?
有没有给过他负面的工作评价
Yes, this week.
有过 这周
And before that? No.
在这之前呢 没有
And was this negative evaluation this week
那这周的负面工作评价
after he reported wrongdoing to
是发生在他向国安局法律顾问罗杰·加伯
NSA General Counsel Roger Garber?
报告你的不当行为之后吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
You don't have to object.
你没必要说反对
Think of this more as a workplace mediation
把这看做是在工作调解会上
than a court of law.
而不是在法庭上
Okay. I...
好吧 我
disagree with the counselor's question.
不同意对方律师的问题
An answer would violate the State Secrets Act.
回答此问题将违反2009年国家保密条例
I am not asking for any details regarding NSA programs.
我没问国♥家♥安♥全♥局项目细节的问题
My question addresses the personal retaliation
我针对的是我的客户
and subsequent demotion
在弗罗因斯先生手下
my client suffered under Mr. Froines.
受到的打击报复 及之后被降职的问题
It concerns the content of an official meeting
这涉及到弗罗因斯先生和我之间的
between Mr. Froines and myself,
一次正式会议
which is protected by the State Secrets Act.
这也受2009年国家保密条例的保护
I can see how that meeting should be protected.
我明白这次会议应受到保护
Sustained. Or, please don't ask that question.
反对有效 或者 别问那种问题
Um, Mr. Froines, have you ever asked my client
弗罗因斯先生 你有没有指示我的客户
to monitor a specific target?
去监听一个特殊目标呢
Again, State Secrets, Your Honor.
重申 国家保密条例 法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表