only current, so, return with
只能限制当前的 所以一出了新帖
objections to threads as they appear,
就来法庭提异议吧
and... I will rule.
我会裁决的
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
What? Oh, oh, this old thing.
什么 这个老玩意啊
Oh, I don't know.
不记得了
Why? Do you like it?
怎么 你喜欢啊
I liked it when it was on my desk.
它在我的办公桌上放着的时候我很喜欢
Oh, you have one, too?
你也有一个吗
You're the world's number one mom?
你是世界第一的妈妈吗
Well, I have me moments.
噢 我也有过美好的时刻
You took the furniture from our offices.
是你把我们办公室的家具都搬走了
So, this is what it's come down to... high school pranks?
所以现在你们这是要玩高中生恶作剧吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
根本不知道你们在说什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
I am calling for a vote to rescind the partnership
我现在提议投票决定是否撤销
extended to Damian Boyle by Will.
威尔给予达米安·博伊成为合伙人的邀请
Any debate? I kind of like the guy.
有不同意见吗 我挺喜欢他的
Yeah, I say we give him a chance.
我觉得我们应该给他个机会
David, you're the one who called for this vote.
大卫 提议这项投票的人可是你
Yeah. I changed my mind. Me, too.
是我 但我改变主意了 我也是
And he brought us this Internet thing. What's it called?
他还给我们带来了这个网站案 叫那什么
Scabbit. Yeah.
「瞎掰网」 对
And he's a very funny guy.
而且这家伙相当搞笑
Howard, this is a law firm, not Second City.
霍华德 这里是律所 不是「第二城」
If the motion is to remove him, I'd vote no.
如果是要投票开除他 我就投反对票
Hey. You were looking for me?
你找我吗
What do you think of Damian?
你觉得达米安这人怎么样
Mm, not much.
一般般
Based on what?
为什么
First impressions.
第一印象
Can you get me more than that?
能多给我些信息吗
I can try. We didn't get a chance to vet him.
我试试看 之前我们没调查他的背景
Vet him now.
现在去查
I sent Sondra to get another card table.
我已经叫桑德拉再去搬个折叠桌了
Who was that guy? Damian Boyle?
那人是谁 达米安·博伊
Lockhart/Gardner's new rainmaker.
「洛&加」新来的能人干将
Brass knuckles type.
这家伙是个暗器派
Why would Lockhart/Gardner represent Scabbit?
为什么洛&加会代理「瞎掰网」
There can't be much money there.
应该没多少钱可赚的
It's a double-bank shot.
这叫一石二鸟
They want Chumhum to see us arguing against Internet freedom.
他们想让查查网看到我们在批驳网络自♥由♥权
So they can pull Chumhum back. Yup.
这样就能把查查网抢回去了 对
Any leads on our furniture? Uh, no.
我们的家具有线索了吗 没有
The surveillance cameras downstairs were broken.
楼下的监控摄像机都坏了
We're having new furniture brought in this afternoon.
新家具今天下午就送来
You want to get the cops involved? Zayeed?
你想把警方牵扯进来吗 扎耶德
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I just got fired.
我刚被解雇了
What?!
什么
I went back to my office, and security barred my door.
我刚回办公室 却被保安拦在了门口
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
天啊 这太糟糕了
It's these threads.
都怪那些帖子
They're saying incredible things.
他们说的简直难以置信
They say I was at a madrasa in Afghanistan.
他们说我在阿富汗的宗教学校待过
They say I was at a terrorist training camp.
说我参加过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥训练营
What?
怎么
We've been going at this wrong.
我们的进攻方式错了
In a piecemeal way.
零敲碎打
You have damages now.
你现在有经济损失了
Defamation, Your Honor.
是诽谤 法官阁下
Well, that's imaginative.
真有想象力
You two do know that I have other cases?
你们俩都知道我还有别的案件要审吧
We're asking for $400,000 in compensatory damages
我方请求40万损害性赔偿
and $8 million in punitive damages.
以及800万惩罚性赔偿
Wow. $8 million. Why not $60?
哇 800万 干嘛不要个6000万
Our client lost his job
我的当事人丢了工作
and a lucrative book deal
失去了著作大卖♥♥的机会
due to the reckless behavior exhibited by Scabbit.
这都归咎于「瞎掰网」的这种鲁莽行为
There's no defamation.
不存在诽谤
Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act
「通信规范法」第230条
specifically exempts hosts from the responsibility
明确规定了网站所有者无须对其用户
of postings for their users.
发帖的行为承担责任
Right, you can't sue the city for building sidewalks
对 你不能因为抗♥议♥人群声讨言论自♥由♥
where protestors voice their freedom of speech.
就起诉政♥府♥修了人行道
Yes. Unless the offender is an employee of the Scabbit Web site.
对 但若违法者是该网站员工就另当别论了
You're fishing. She's fishing, Your Honor.
你是在试探 她在试探 法官阁下
I wish I were, but we have a witness.
我也希望是 但我们有证人
Goody.
很好
Grant Irvin.
格兰特·艾文
Scabbit screen name: "Lotion my feet."
「瞎掰网」的用户名是「洗脚大仙」
"Lotion my feet"? Really?
「洗脚大仙」 真的吗
Yes. It's a joke.
真的 是个玩笑
And how long have you been active on Scabbit, Mr. Irvin?
你活跃于「瞎掰网」多久了 艾文先生
From the beginning.
从一开始
The very beginning. Hi, Darryl.
从网站建立就开始了 你好 达尔
In fact, you're a Ground Floor Poster,
事实上 你是一楼楼主
Mr. Irvin. What does that mean?
艾文先生 这是什么意思
It means I'm... pretty cool, pretty gansta.
这说明我很厉害 非常棒
Oh, we are happy for you.
真为你高兴
And, um, this is your comment
这是你两天前
from two days ago?
发表的评论吗
"Zayeed is a terrorist
扎耶德是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
"trained in Pakistan and sent to America undercover.
曾在巴基斯坦受训并被派到美国从事间谍活动
Lotion my feet."?
「洗脚大仙」
Yes. That's me.
是的 是我发的
And how did you know this about Zayeed?
你怎么知道扎耶德这些事情的
How did I know it? I didn't. It's my opinion.
这个嘛 我并不知道 只是我的想法
Okay.
好
Did you know he was born in Detroit? No.
你知道他出生在底特律吗 不知道
And isn't it true that in addition
那么根据你
to your Ground Floor status,
一楼楼主的地位
you are a moderator on this site? Yes.
你是否也是这个网站的网♥管♥ 是的
And as a moderator, you monitor the topic threads,
作为一名网♥管♥ 你负责监控头条话题
and shut down accounts of abusive users?
并有权将恶意谩骂用户进行封号♥是吗
Yes. And does Scabbit reward you for these efforts?
是的 「瞎掰网」有无给予你回报呢
Yeah. I have more Pimp Points than any other user.
是的 我的「皮条分」比其他任何用户都多
Pimp Points? What are those?
「皮条分」 那是什么
Like Internet money. It gets you more prestige.
就像网络货币 使你更有威望
I have about as much influence as the founders.
我拥有与网站创立人相当的影响力
Nothing further.
我问完了
So, you said, Pimp Points are like Internet money?
你刚刚说「皮条分」就像网络货币
Explain that to me.
请具体解释下
Users with the most visited threads are rewarded
帖子访问量最高的用户会获得奖赏
with online icons that appear next to their names.
即显示在用户名旁边的一个网络图标
Ah, I see.
我明白了
And can you use these Pimp Points to buy things
你能使用「皮条分」购买♥♥
like food or clothing?
食物或衣物之类的吗
No.
不能
Your Honor, quite simply,
法官阁下
employees are compensated.
雇员显然是要得到报酬
Mr. Feet was never compensated for his efforts.
洗脚先生从未得到过任何报酬
Employees are also supervised, Your Honor.
法官阁下 雇员还是接受监管的
And we contend that the awarding of points indicates supervision.
我方认为奖励积分可以被视为监管
Points can not be awarded
只有版主在接受调查和监管的前提下
if the moderators are not tracked and supervised.
才能被奖励积分
Yes. That's a nice pivot.
是的 说的很有道理
Supervision is enough to establish
根据第230条规定 监管可以证明
employment as regards Section 230.
雇佣关系的建立
Just a, few more questions, Your Honor? Go ahead.
法官阁下 我有几个问题 请问
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表