they're only rumors-- that the kids would use it
是传言说 这些孩子会趁机
to hook up, and he would encourage it.
互相勾搭 他也鼓励他们这么做
Do you know a student named Jeffrey Grant?
你认识一个叫杰弗里·格兰特的学生吗
I do, yeah. Nice kid. Why?
认识 挺不错的孩子 怎么了
We he a part of this B-plus club?
我猜他是这个B+俱乐部的一员吧
Oh,I think so. I mean, he was a good student.
应该是 他成绩很好
And Dani Littlejohn was, too?
达妮·利特约翰也是吗
That's how Dr. DeLaney became
所以德兰尼博士
close with her.
才会跟她很亲近
Ooh, it's gossip. This is professor gossip.
这都是八卦 关于教授间的八卦
It's-it's the worst kind.
最令人不齿那种
How's Alicia doing?
艾丽西娅怎么样
I don't know, Owen.
我不知道 欧文
She's no longer at my firm.
她已经不在我的律所了
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
She left.
她走了
To start her own firm.
开了自己的律所
When? Three weeks ago.
什么时候 三周前
Oh, my God. What...
我的天 怎么...
What happened?
怎么回事
I have no idea.
我不知道
Yes?
哪位
Are you Jim Grant?
你是吉姆·格兰特吗
If this is about the lawn ornaments,
如果是找我做草坪装饰的话
I stopped marketing them
我六个月前
online six months ago.
就停止网上推广了
Are you Jeffrey Grant's uncle?
你是杰弗里·格兰特的叔叔吗
Why? Is he all right?
怎么了 他还好吗
You visited him recently at college, right?
你最近去学校看过他是吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Kalinda.
凯琳达
How did you meet Dani Littlejohn?
你是怎么遇到达妮·利特约翰的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Then how did your DNA end up under her fingernails?
那她手指上怎么会有你的DNA
They found DNA from a male relation of Jeffrey
警方在达妮的手指上找到杰弗里的
under Dani's fingernails, and you're the only male relative
一位男性亲属的DNA 你是他亲属中
who visited the college, so...
唯一去过学校的 所以...
when did you meet her?
你什么时候见到她的
The DNA is male, right?
DNA是男性的
That's why you're looking for a male relation?
所以你要找他的男性亲属是吗
Yeah.
是的
Uh, wait just a moment.
你等等
This is me.
这就是我
Pre-op.
手术前的样子
That's right. My nephew doesn't know.
你猜的没错 我侄子不知道
That was 20 years ago.
这是20年前的事了
I've always been Uncle Jim to him.
对他来说我一直是吉姆叔叔
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, there's something else Jeffrey didn't know.
还有些杰弗里不知道的事
He has a half brother.
他还有个同父异母的兄弟
No, you know who I've been getting interest from?
你知道谁来向我挥橄榄枝了吗
The Paisley Group.
佩斯里集团
You mean Diane's top client?
你是说戴安的顶级客户吗
Y... Yeah, yeah,
对 对
they, uh, they're not happy with her representation.
他们对她的表现不满意
Make sure they keep it secret
叫他们谨慎些
from Lockhart/Gardner.
千万别让洛&加知道
Hello, David. I'm not returning
你好 大卫 我不会
the capital contribution; I already cashed it.
退还出资款 我已经兑现了
Well, you may not want to spend it yet,
你最好先别花
because you're gonna need to come up with $6 million.
因为你将要支付六百万
Why, are you gonna countersue me?
怎么 难道你要反诉我吗
No. We went over the billing records
不 在你出色的取证表现之后
after your wonderful deposition performance, and guess what?
我们核了一遍计时记录 你猜怎么着
Smack in the middle of the adoption proceedings,
我们想起在收养进行的过程中
you were promoted to partner.
你被提升为合伙人了
No.
胡说
Yes. So partner plus day-to-day management of a case
没胡说 你既是合伙人又负责案件管理
equals supervisory authority.
这就等于你有监督权
Call it a perk of leadership, but you're personally liable...
但你个人得对这六百万完全负责
for the whole $6 million.
算是领导特有的待遇吧
It's my issue. Wait.
这是我自己的事 等等
It's not a Florrick-Agos issue.
与福瑞克&艾格斯律所无关
It's mine. No, it's all of ours.
是我的事 不 这是我们大家的事
If they come after you, they come after all of us.
他们针对你 就是针对我们所有人
Thanks. But I... No buts.
谢谢 但是我... 没有但是
You'd do the same for us.
你也会为我们两肋插刀的
I don't understand.
我不明白
They're countersuing you? They're saying that
他们要反诉你吗 他们说
since I became a partner while that case was pending,
由于在案子候审期间 我成为了合伙人
I'm responsible for everything that happened on it,
所有与该案有关的事 我都有责任
including the bribe.
包括行贿一事
So if the Gopniks win,
所以如果高普尼克赢了
I'm personally liable for the full $6 million.
那六百万由我个人承担
I'll get it!
我去开
I need a lawyer. You know where I can find one?
我需要位律师 你知道到哪能找到吗
Feels like somebody needs some loving in their life.
好像你最近生活不是很顺啊
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Who told me what?
告诉我什么
I'm starting my own firm. Mom?
我要开自己的律所 妈妈吗
No.
不是
Actually, um...
实际上...
oddly...
诡异的是...
Can we sit down?
我们坐下说吧
Why?
为什么
Oh, because...
因为...
Oh, wow, you really are trying to do this
你还真的是打算
from your living room.
从客厅干起啊
It's temporary.
这是暂时的
So... who told you I left Lockhart/Gardner?
谁告诉你我离开了洛&加律所
Oddly enough, it was Will.
诡异的是 是威尔说的
He... what?
怎么...是他
Um, I don't un... he... what... when...
我是说...他...说什么...什么时候
Oh, this is very entertaining, watching you flail.
看着你说话都不利索 真是很欢乐
Well, he...
他...
Did Will talk to you?
威尔跟你说了吗
Yeah, he was at my college on a case,
是的 他为了个案子来我学校
and I bumped into him.
我无意中碰上的
He-he didn't say anything.
他什么都没说
It was only after I pushed him.
是我逼他 他才说的
Okay. Good to know.
好吧 那还好
So, why didn't you tell me you were leaving?
你怎么不告诉我你离开了
I was pushed out, Owen. I didn't have time.
我是被排挤走的 欧文 都没时间说
Will pushed me out. Because you were thinking of leaving
就是威尔 因为你要离开
and taking some of his clients?
还要带走他的客户
Did he tell you that?
他这么跟你说的吗
No, no, I'm just reading your body language here,
没有 我只是在读你的肢体语言
and you're in, like, warrior-princess mode.
而你现在就像是穆桂英
Well, I'm kicking butt.
我是火力全开
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我能看出来
I also know why you left, and that it has nothing to do
我也知道你为何离开 跟创建自己的律所
with starting your own firm.
完全无关
Oh, Owen, can we not do this now?
欧文 我们现在可以不提这事吗
What? You were afraid of getting close to Will.
怎么了 你不敢接近威尔
Hey. Do you want something to eat?
你要不要吃东西
Will you admit it? You were afraid
你会承认吗 你害怕
of leaving your marriage for Will,
自己会为威尔放弃现在的婚姻
so this is like the nuclear bomb...
而现在就是核爆...
Oh, hey, Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表