Uh, Eli...
伊莱
uh, I-I need to talk to Alicia.
我得跟艾丽西娅讲话
She's on the dais. She can't come now. What's wrong?
她在讲台上 她现在不能接 怎么了
I-I need to talk to her, Eli.
我必须跟她讲话 伊莱
Kalinda, she's in the middle of the correspondents' luncheon.
凯琳达 她正在参加记者午餐会
Eli, Will's dead.
伊莱 威尔死了
There was a shooting in the courthouse,
法♥院♥发生了枪击
and he got caught up in the crossfire.
他在交火中被打中了
I need to speak to Alicia.
我得跟艾丽西娅说话
Yes. Just a second.
好 稍等
You want brownies? You're definitely getting a brownie.
你想要小蛋糕吗 那就给你小蛋糕
It's gonna, it's gonna be like a brownie.
这个 这个小蛋糕特别够味儿哦
You're going to eat it. It's gonna be good, ja.
你得吃了它 味道好极了
You know, you're going to chomp on it, ja,
你会用力地嚼呀嚼呀
and then you get all crazy in the head.
然后你的脑子就彻底晕菜啦
There's a call for you.
有你的电♥话♥
Now?
现在吗
Yes.
是的
You have to take it.
你必须得接
Eli, what is it?
伊莱 怎么了
When you start talking about medical marijuana...
当你们开始谈医用大♥麻♥时
Hello?
你好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表