Okay, let's not make it a big issue.
好了 我们别把问题搞大
Listen, the difference here is two weeks.
分歧就在于两个星期嘛
Let's just put it up to a vote to the others, okay?
我们投票表决 好吗
Hey, Tommy.
你好啊 汤米
Who are you?
你们是谁
Kalinda. Robyn.
凯琳达 罗宾
I don't know who you guys are looking for.
我不知道你们在找什么
My name isn't Tommy. It is.
我不叫汤米 是的吧
Tommy Diehause.
汤米· 德豪斯
Sad. You win a whole new identity,
伤心 你赢得了一个全新的身份
but you still can't resist being a thief.
却还是干起了小偷的勾当
Look, I don't know how you guys found me,
我不知道你们是怎么找到我的
but I told the truth at Eddie's trial.
但关于艾迪的案件我说的是实话
He killed those girls.
他杀了那两个女孩
He was only trying to jack their car,
他本来只想抢她们的车子
but they fought him and pulled off his ski mask,
但她们和他打了起来 拉下了他的滑雪面罩
and that's why he had to kill them.
所以他只能杀了她们
Come on, Tommy, why would anyone confess to you?
得了 汤米 怎么可能有人跟你坦白
You have snitch written all over you. Yeah.
你就是一脸奸人相 是啊
But how'd I know about the ski mask
那我怎么会知道滑雪面罩呢
if Eddie didn't tell me, huh?
如果不是艾迪说的
The police never told anyone about that little detail.
警方从来没公布这个小细节
Maybe you heard it from the real killer.
或许是凶手告诉你的
I did hear it from the real killer:
确实是凶手告诉我的
your client.
他就是你们的客户
Alicia, Alicia.
艾丽西娅 艾丽西娅
Kalinda found the snitch,
凯琳达找到了告密者
but he's sticking to his story.
但他绝不改口
Damn. Does she believe him?
见鬼 她相信他吗
No. She thinks there might be
不 她认为或许可以换种方法
another way to get him, though.
攻破他的防线
Are you okay?
你还好吗
The parking garage meet?
停车场的那个集♥会♥
Sure. We're fine.
当然 一切都好
Hello?
有人吗
Can someone help me, please?
有人能帮帮我吗
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
Is anyone around?
有人吗
Thank you. Alicia.
谢谢 艾丽西娅
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Sure.
当然
What's wrong? We looked into the company's phones.
怎么了 我们调查了公♥司♥手♥机♥的通话记录
Over the past month,
在过去的几个月里
the fourth-year associates have called
每位四年律师都曾多次
our top clients a dozen times each.
给我们的首要客户打电♥话♥
We're worried they're thinking of leaving with them.
我们担心他们想要跳槽
Do you have any insight?
你有什么想法吗
No.
不
We called the clients, but they're being tight-lipped,
我们向客户询问 但他们口风很紧
said they have no plans of leaving at the present time.
说他们目前并不打算离开
Which is known as "preserving their options""
也意味着他们保留离开的权利
I say we move past metadata
我提议我们绕过元数据
and access their texts.
调出他们的短♥信♥
Can we do that?
我们能那样做吗
Where's Kalinda?
凯琳达在哪里
Kalinda's sympathetic with them.
凯琳达向着他们
Yes, we can do that. They're our phones.
我们当然可以那样做 那是我们的手♥机♥
We own the texts.
短♥信♥当然也是我们的
Alicia, you're friends with Cary.
艾丽西娅 你是凯里的朋友
Are you hearing anything at all?
听到过什么消息吗
No. Not since the fourth-years tried to scare us.
不 最新消息就是四年律师试图恐吓我们
It would be helpful if you could get closer to them.
如果能同他们拉近距离 将会大有益处
Find out if they're happy,
去看看他们是否开心
and whether we should be worried.
我们是否需要担心
Sure.
好的
Okay, here's my problem:
好的 我的问题是
I have two medical reports conducted by
我手上有两份不同医生出具的
two different doctors--
医学报告
one for the plaintiff, one for the defense--
一份是原告出具的 另一份是被告出具的
and surprisingly, they tell two different stories.
令人惊讶的是 它们大相径庭
Your Honor, may I suggest...
法官大人 我能否建议...
That Mr. Fornum be preserved as a rebuttal witness?
让佛努姆先生成为反证证人
Your Honor, we withdraw
法官大人 我们撤回
our medical report on the offender's physical condition
对犯罪人的身体健康评估报告
and stipulate to the truth of the plaintiff's report.
承认原告报告的真实性
Excuse me?
你说什么
In addition, we stipulate
另外 我们承认
to everything testified in Mr. Fornum's deposition.
佛努姆先生的一切证词
So let me get this straight.
让我把话说清楚
You've decided that it's better to execute
你们认为 即使会输掉这场官司
Mr. Fornum than to win your lawsuit?
佛努姆先生也要被执行死刑
We also have the Warden
另外
from the Indiana State Prison who will swear to changes
印第安纳州立监狱的典狱长
in the lethal injection protocol so as to reduce the pain
发誓愿意修改注射死刑程序
associated therewith.
用以减轻被执行人的痛苦
I imagine, Mr. Gardner,
我猜 加德纳先生
you would like to depose said Warden?
你想现场质询一下典狱长?
Definitely, Your Honor. Either way,
当然 法官大人 不管怎样
there's no reason to delay this execution anymore.
没必要再推迟死刑了
If you so stipulate, I suppose that's true.
既然你们如此坚决 我认为那只能是真的
Ms. Lockhart?
洛克哈特女士
Eddie didn't do it.
艾迪没杀人
I agree.
我同意
How do we prove it?
我们怎么证明呢
The snitch testified about the ski mask,
告密者说凶手戴着滑雪面罩
something he could only know from the killer, right?
这件事他只能从凶手嘴里知道 对吗
But when I was at Treasury, we looked into prison brokers.
但我在财政部供职时 我们在调查监狱经纪人
Prison...? Brokers.
监狱 经纪人
They're police insiders who sell information to prisoners
他们潜伏在警方 向犯人卖♥♥消息
so that they can snitch on their cell mates in exchange
这样犯人能举报其他犯人
for a lighter sentence.
来换取减刑
You think Diehause got the ski mask information from a broker?
你认为德豪斯从经纪人那里得知了滑雪面具的事情
I don't know. Maybe.
我不确定 或许吧
But he'll just deny it.
但他会否认的
If we go to him.
要是我们直接问他的话
But what if we go after the broker?
如果我们找到那个经纪人呢
Tommy Diehause snitched for our office three times.
汤米·德豪斯向我们告过三次密
So we want to find someone on all three cases.
所以我们想找出经手过这三个案件的人
Yeah, like a police officer, forensic investigator.
是的 像是警官 法医
Good luck.
好运
You're not gonna help us?
你不打算帮我们吗
Sir?
先生
Why do you think Alicia's leaving Lockhart/Gardner?
艾丽西娅为什么会离开洛克哈特&加德纳
Why do I think?
我的想法吗
Because she wants to make something of herself.
因为她想创出一番事业
Not about Will?
与威尔无关
Well, I-I wouldn't presume.
我不会胡乱猜测
And, uh...
还有...
you think the optics are wrong with Marilyn?
你认为雇佣玛丽莲会给人错误印象
Yes.
是的
Photos of you with her would give the wrong impression.
你和她在一起的照片会给人错误印象
Okay.
好的
Promote her.
让她升职
No. No cops in common,
不 没有共同的警♥察♥
no forensic investigators, nothing.
也没有共同的法医 什么都没有
We're still looking.
我们还在找
Okay.
好的
The execution is on for tonight.
死刑今晚执行
Who typed up your crime report?
谁是这份犯罪报告的书♥记♥员
What?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表