Baby did a bad, bad thing ?
宝贝儿干了坏事
Baby did a bad, bad thing
宝贝儿干了坏事
It was e-mailed to campus inboxes.
那是发到校园电子信箱的
Do you know who sent it?
知道是谁发的吗
My guess is Tau Kappa Theta, the Jewish fraternity.
我猜是犹太兄弟会
I'm not saying anything bad. No, of course not.
我没说任何不好的话 当然没有
I just think it was this video
我只是觉得就是这个视频
that provoked the fight at the interfaith rally.
激起了跨宗教集♥会♥上的冲突
And you want us to defend...?
你要我们为谁辩护
Jimal Mifsud.
贾马尔·米夫萨德
Scholarship student in Science.
理科奖学金得主
His family is in Jiddah, and he can't afford a lawyer.
家在沙特的吉达市 请不起律师
Do you know his family? No,
你认识他家人吗 不认识
I am purely an interested bystander here
我纯粹就是个旁观者
who wants to see justice done.
只是想伸张正义
Purely?
这么简单?
There's a campus fistfight between a dozen Palestinian and Jewish youths,
一群年轻巴勒斯坦人和犹太人校园斗殴
and the State's Attorney only charges one Palestinian?
州检察官却只起诉了一个巴勒斯坦人
Well, he doesn't have a record,
他没有犯罪记录
so it should be a simple misdemeanor battery.
应该是按殴击罪轻罪处理
Court supervision, at most.
最多也就判个法庭监视
No, the new State's Attorney wants to appear tough on his first day.
不 州检察官新官上任 想展示铁腕形象
It was deemed a hate crime.
他要按仇恨犯罪处理
Seven years.
7年徒刑
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
meet Wasim Al-Said, an old friend
这位是瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德 老朋友了
who until recently retained our competitor Young, Bachman and Meyers
之前一直聘用着我们的竞争对手YBM律所
for his legal interest. To my eternal regret.
来打理他的法律事务 十分抱歉
Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Florrick. Alicia's fine.
很高兴见到你 福瑞克女士 叫我艾丽西娅就好
Your husband was very good
你丈夫在他首届任期
to the Muslim community in his first term.
对穆♥斯♥林♥群体非常好
My fear is, that's changed.
我担心这一情况有所改变
Of course, Alicia can't influence her husband in any way,
当然 艾丽西娅无法对她丈夫施加任何影响
but she is still one of our best lawyers.
但她仍是我们最棒的律师之一
Well, that's all Jimal needs.
贾马尔需要的就是这个
This is a good kid they're painting as a suicide bomber.
他是个好孩子 但被他们描绘成自杀式袭击者了
Bond hearing's today. I'll be there.
保释金的听证会就在今天 我会去的
Good, that's one piece of business.
好了 这件事说完了
What else might we handle that Young, Bachman and Meyers can't?
还有什么是YBM律所力所不及 而我们能行的?
I know that Eli Gold is working with you these days?
我知道伊莱·戈德现在和你们共事
I'm in need of some crisis management.
我需要危机管理方面的业务
What's the crisis? Where's the management?
什么危机 先得有危机管理
Will you get, uh, Eli for us?
你能帮我们把伊莱找来吗
And ask Will to step in.
把威尔也叫来
Will? Sure.
威尔? 好
He's late. Overslept.
他迟到了 睡过头了
Must be from celebrating yesterday's victory. Must be.
一定是庆祝昨晚胜利闹的 一定是
Hey, Mom, pick up the phone. Hey, Mom, pick up...
妈妈 接电♥话♥ 妈妈 接电♥话♥
Hello, dearest daughter.
嗨 我的宝贝女儿
You sound happy. I am happy.
听起来你很开心 我是很开心
I have my daughter on the phone. What more could I desire?
跟我女儿通电♥话♥呢 这还不开心
Look, I don't think I need a tutor.
是这样 我觉得我不需要家教
Grace, we discussed this. It's just a month.
格蕾丝 我们谈过这事 只要一个月
Yeah, but it was one report card. And it's one month.
咱只谈过表现反馈单 只要一个月啊
Dad just thinks I need to apply myself.
爸爸认为我自己努力就好
Oh, I agree, and a tutor will help you do that.
我赞同 但家教会指导你如何做
Eli? The meeting.
伊莱 开会
Mom, Nisa's parents want you to come over for dinner.
妈 妮莎的父母想请你们过来吃晚饭
You and Dad. Both of you. Why?
你和爸爸 你们俩都来 为什么
Just to be nice. I didn't tell them anything.
表示友好吧 我什么也没跟他们说
It was like you said;
按你说的
I haven't let anyone know you guys are separated.
我没告诉过任何人你俩分居的事
Okay, I'll talk to your father about it. I-I've got to go.
好的 我会跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈 我得走了
So, who is this guy again?
再问一下 那家伙是谁
Wasim Al-Said.
瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德
He's a commodities trader.
一个期货商人
Wasim?
瓦希姆?
Diane's been trying to sign him for two years.
戴安这两年一直想跟他签合同
He has ten million in charitable assets to spend.
他有1000万的慈善资产要花
On what?
花在哪里
A campaign against anti-Muslim bigotry.
这是针对反穆♥斯♥林♥偏见的活动
Mr. Al-Said, you do know that I'm not a PR specialist.
阿勒赛义德先生 你很清楚我并非公♥关♥专家
I handle lobbying and crisis management.
我做的是政♥治♥游说和危机管理
Do you watch the evening news, Eli?
你看晚间新闻吗 伊莱
Religiously.
虔诚地看
Then you know there was a murder
那你肯定知道
of a Jewish poli sci major at Chicago Polytech last night.
昨晚芝加哥理工学院政♥治♥学专业一犹太学生被杀
Unsolved, but the police are questioning Muslim students.
案子还没破 警方正在询问穆♥斯♥林♥学生
Ten minutes later, a riot broke out at the other end of campus
10分钟后 校园另一头
at a rally intended to encourage interfaith dialogue,
某个旨在推动宗教间对话的集♥会♥ 发生了暴♥乱♥
and only one Muslim was arrested.
却只抓了一个穆♥斯♥林♥
Now I'm used to reading the tea leaves in this country,
现在在这个国家 我很习惯未雨绸缪
and the best way to manage a crisis is before it becomes one.
最好的危机管理就是防患于未然
Isn't that true?
不是吗
It is.
是啊
So, are you hiring me because I'm good or because I'm Jewish?
你雇我是因为我优秀 还是因为我是犹太人
Because I imagine it might look quite good
我琢磨着 让一个犹太人为穆♥斯♥林♥而斗争
having a Jew campaign for Muslims.
在外界看来肯定很不错
Can't it be both?
两个原因都有不行吗
I don't like being used. Really? Since when?
我不喜欢被人利用 是吗 从何时开始
He knows Jewish money is going to Peter for his next campaign
他知道犹太人在给彼得下一轮竞选投钱
and he wants to buy influence. And...?
他想利用我们的影响力 然后呢
Don't you get so knowing on me.
别一副对我了如指掌的样子
What's up with you, anyway?
你到底怎么了
You seem different.
看起来不太一样了
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Court. Why?
法♥院♥ 为什么
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
Okay, glad we cleared that up.
真高兴澄清这一点
This is a hate crime, Your Honor,
这是仇恨犯罪 法官阁下
and we ask that bail be set at $100,000.
我们认为保释金应为10万美元
Have you ever been in a fistfight, counselor?
你打过架吗 检方律师
Have I, Your Honor? No.
没有 法官阁下
Well, let me educate you.
那让我来教教你
It's chaos, chaos in there. No one can tell who hits who.
乱得一塌糊涂 没人知道是谁在打谁
Fists are flying, you get hit in the head.
眼前拳头乱飞 你被一拳击中脑袋
The next thing you know,
你能记得的事只有
you're on the ground and somebody's jumping on top.
你摔倒在地 有人扑向你
Jimal, I'm sorry to be late.
贾马尔 抱歉我来晚了
I was... Jimal assaulted someone because he was Jewish.
我... 贾马尔打人 因为对方是犹太人
That is not chaos, Your Honor.
并不是乱斗 法官阁下
And Jimal was hit because he's Palestinian, Your Honor.
贾马尔也因为他是巴勒斯坦人而被打 法官阁下
Alicia Florrick, Your Honor.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 法官阁下
20 students were fighting.
有20名学生参与斗殴
Only one was charged. One Muslim.
只有一人被起诉 一个穆♥斯♥林♥
His religion had nothing to... It had everything to do with it.
宗教信仰与此无关 宗教信仰是根本原因
All right, okay, your passion is preserved for the record.
好了 等着开庭再吵吧
Bond is set at $5,000.
保释金定为5000美元
And I do suggest that the State reconsider its charge.
我希望检方重新考虑此项起诉
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Jimal, I was just put in on this.
贾马尔 我刚刚被派到此案
You have a benefactor who asked me to step in.
你的一位资助人让我来帮你
Are you all right? Yeah, but I didn't do anything.
你还好吗 还好 但我什么都没做
I know, a lot of this is posturing by the prosecution
我明白 检方来势汹汹不过是故作姿态
to get you to accept a higher plea.
好让你接受罪刑更重的认罪协议
The good news is, the judge is on your side.
好消息是 法官站在你这边
Now, do you want me to call your parents or anything?
需要我给你父母打个电♥话♥之类的吗
No, no they wouldn't... Look, I'm ashamed.
不 他们... 这事让我羞愧难当
I understand. Hopefully, we can handle this by admitting simple battery.
我理解 承认殴击罪轻罪应该就能了结此案
But I didn't... I wasn't even there.
但我当时根本就不在场
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表