Oh. Well...
这个嘛
All right, I need help.
好吧 我需要帮助
I think this doctor on the surrogacy case
我觉得这个代♥孕♥案件的医生
has a drinking problem, but I need someone
有酗酒的问题 但得找个
at the SA's office to confirm rumors of a DUI.
州检办的人确认下他是否真的酒驾
Do you have suggestions? Yes.
你有什么建议吗 有
Can you tell me them? No.
能告诉我吗 不能
Why not?
为什么
Robyn, you're leaving.
罗宾 你要走了
Yeah. Well, so is Alicia, but you help her.
没错 可艾丽西娅也要走了 你不是一样帮她
What?
什么
So is Alicia, but you helped her on the death penalty case.
艾丽西娅也要走了 但你还是帮她调查死刑案
Alicia's leaving?
艾丽西娅要走吗
Yeah, I thought you knew.
是啊 我还以为你知道
What...
怎么...
She didn't say anything.
她完全没提过
Yeah. It's supposed to be a secret.
对 这本该是个秘密
Check with the clinic's medical rep.
去问问诊所的医药代表
They usually know all the doctor's problems.
这些医生的问题一般他们都知道
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Eli tells me
伊莱跟我说
you have a-a concern over my choice for the water board.
你对我关于水利委员会的人选表示担心
I do. The problem is, sir, one of appearances.
是的 这是一个姿态的问题
Appearances. Uh-huh.
姿态的问题
So who would you choose?
那你觉得谁合适
The current water board head.
现任主席
Grabowski? He's an idiot.
瓜伯斯基 这家伙是个白♥痴♥
Well, I can't speak to that, sir.
这个我不好评论 先生
Continuity, of course, is to be valued.
业务的连续性很重要
And there would be no hint of a conflict of interest.
这样又可以避免产生利益冲突
Yes. So what you're saying
没错 所以你是说
is that you would hire someone second-rate
你会因为二流人选
because they're more ethical?
更符合道德要求而选择他们吗
No, I'm just saying
不 我只是说
that a conflict of interest is a matter of law,
利益冲突是个法律问题
and second-rate is a matter of opinion.
二流与否只是观点差异
Who do you like better, Hemingway or Dan Brown?
海明威和丹·布朗 你比较喜欢谁
I'm not a good judge of literature, sir.
我的文学修养很一般 先生
Uh, who's Dan Brown?
谁是丹·布朗
Da Vinci Code.
《达芬奇密♥码♥》
Oh, okay.
这本书啊
Well, I haven't read it; I-I've seen it.
我没读过 倒是见过
And I really like Tom Hanks.
我挺喜欢汤姆·汉克斯
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢他
Um, well, I don't think I can take your advice, Marilyn.
恐怕我不能采纳你的建议 玛丽莲
And I really do appreciate it, but I just...
对你的建议我表示感激 但只是...
can't choose Dan Brown over Hemingway.
我不能弃海明威而选丹·布朗
Well, thank you for listening to me, sir.
谢谢您聆听我的建议 先生
Sure.
不客气
And I'll make sure I take a look at Da Vinci Code.
我一定会读读《达芬奇密♥码♥》
Oh, don't do it on my account.
可千万别因为我去读
No.
当然不是
I spent too many years in law school
我多年来在法学院
with my eyes glued to LexisNexis.
整天光盯着Lexisnexis看
I should... uh, probably broaden my horizons.
也许我该拓宽下知识面了
Yes, I read the contract.
是的 合同我看过
Could you please read the highlighted provision?
你能念下那些勾出来的条款吗
"During the course of the pregnancy,
在妊娠期间
the surrogate agrees
代♥孕♥方同意
not to engage in any sexual activity
不进行任何会对胎儿
that would constitute a risk to the fetus."
造成风险的性行为
How many sexual partners have you had since your pregnancy?
你在妊娠期间有过几个性♥伴♥侣♥
Four, I guess.
大概4个吧
But they always used a condom.
但他们都用避孕套了
And did you and any of these upstanding gentlemen
那你或这些正直的先生们
ever engage in a threesome?
是否进行过3P呢
Objection, Your Honor. This is character assassination.
反对 法官阁下 这是人格攻击
An orgy is a per se violation of her contractual commitment
纵欲就是危险性行为
not to engage in risky sexual behavior.
而这正违反了合同约定
Overruled. Ms. Bach, you may answer.
反对无效 巴♥赫♥小姐 请回答
No, I never engaged in a threesome.
不 我从没进行过3P
It was her idea.
是她的主意
The threesome was?
你是说3P吗
Yes. Um, we were in this bar called Chesterfield's,
是的 当时我们在柴斯菲尔德酒吧
and she saw this guy with tattoos--
她看见一个有纹身的人
Evan-- and Tara said that we should bring him back to her place.
名叫伊万 塔拉提议叫上他一起去她家
And did you? Yes.
你们一起去了吗 是的
Okay, that's a lie. You're a liar.
这是谎话 你是个骗子
I haven't seen you in a year.
我们有一年没见面了
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
if your client can't restrain herself...
若你的客户不能自律的话
I'm sorry, Your Honor. It won't happen again.
抱歉 法官大人 下次不会了
And what happened after you brought Evan back?
你带伊万回来后发生了什么
Well, we double...
我们同时
I mean, we had a threesome.
我们进行了3P
And did anyone use protection?
有人采取保护措施了吗
Uh, no. None of us.
不 都没有
It doesn't matter if he was lying.
他是否在撒谎根本无所谓
The judge believed him.
法官相信他
So, what do we...
那我们如何
What is going on?
发生什么了
Mr. Florrick, it is so good to meet you.
福瑞克先生 真高兴见到你
I'm David Lee, one of your earlier fans.
我是大卫·李 你的忠实支持者
Alicia and I work together.
艾丽西娅和我是同事
Oh, hello, Mr. Lee. How are you?
李先生 你好吗
Good, good.
很好 很好
You have quite a wife here.
你的妻子很能干
What's up, Peter?
怎么了 彼得
Nothing. I, uh... I had a break.
没事 我正好休息
I thought I'd come say hello.
就想过来打个招呼
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本来想给你个惊喜
A little difficult with the security detail.
但摆脱不掉安保队伍
It's still a surprise to us.
这对我们来说仍然是个惊喜
Um, okay, excuse me.
请借过一下
Um, I booked a suite in Wailea.
我在瓦雷阿酒店订了一个套房♥
They have a package for renewing your vows.
他们为重续结婚誓词提供全套服务
Um, Peter, I thought you said...
彼得 我以为你说
I mean, I thought we had to wait until after the inauguration.
我以为我们得等到就职典礼之后
I thought we did, too, but it will be
我本来也这么想
just as difficult after the inauguration,
但就职典礼后也一样难抽时间
so I think we should do it now.
所以我们该现在就做
What's going on?
发生什么了
Nothing's going on.
没什么啊
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. I...
我也爱你 我
I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Florrick.
抱歉打断你们 福瑞克先生
Alicia, the judge wants us back in.
艾丽西娅 法官要我们回去
Your Honor, 30 minutes ago,
法官大人 三十分钟前
Ms. Bach approached my client and offered
巴♥赫♥小姐找到我的客户
to abort the fetus for $100,000.
要求她支付十万美元的堕胎费
Judge, that is a preposterous lie.
法官 这是个荒谬的谎言
It constitutes blackmail, Your Honor.
这等同于敲诈 法官大人
Wait a minute.
等一下
You've ruled that my client has the right
你已判定我的客户有权决定
to decide whether to have an abortion.
是否堕胎
There's nothing illegal about monetizing that right.
通过行使该权利获取收益并不违法
So you're saying that she made this offer?
你是说她的确提出了这个提议
No, I'm saying, if she did make this offer--
不 我是说即使她有此提议
and I have no knowledge that she did--
尽管我完全不知情
she was merely using money as a carrot,
她也只是把金钱当作回报
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表