Oh, good, Cary. The files arrived.
好极了 凯里 卷宗到了
You're kidding.
真的假的
I underestimated them.
我低估他们了
What?
什么
Or overestimated them. Uh-oh.
或者高估了
"To Florrick & Agos, we are doing our best to...
致福瑞克&艾格斯 我们尽全力
"process your request. And in the meantime,
处理你们的请求 与此同时
"please accept the contents of your desks
为表诚意 请收下你们办公桌里
"as a goodwill gesture.
留下的东西
Will Gardner, managing partner."
管理合伙人 威尔·加德纳
I can't believe they'd endanger their own clients
难以置信他们竟不顾自己的客户
to get back at us.
来报复我们
It's not their client anymore.
那已经不是他们的客户了
They don't give a damn.
他们才不管呢
Come on.
走吧
Where, to court?
去哪儿 法♥院♥吗
No, he'll be expecting that.
不 那就正中他下怀了
The plan is simple.
计划很简单
We are in a superior position to branch out
我们现在处于扩张的绝佳状态
from Chicago to New York and then L.A.
从芝加哥到纽约 再到洛杉矶
But we need to act now.
但我们需要现在就行动
I have clients wondering about our losses...
我有客户在担心我们的损失...
David, when I'm finished, you can talk.
大卫 等我说完 你再说
The first move is to destabilize our competitors.
第一步是动摇我们的竞争对手
These are the top 12 litigators at competing firms.
这十二个人是竞争律所中的顶级诉讼律师
I want you to select one name
我要你们找出目标
and target him or her for acquisition.
瞄准锁定 将其挖过来
Do you understand?
明白了吗
David, you can talk now.
大卫 你说吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
This came for you.
这是给你的
You got a subpoena from them?
他们给你发了传票是吗
What?
怎么了
They want their files.
他们想要回卷宗
And they're taking us to court for them?
通过打官司要回去吗
No. The ACDB.
不 是通过ACDB
What the hell is that?
什么玩意儿
The Attorney Disciplinary Board.
律师纪律审裁委员会
Oh. That's the board that...?
那是把你...
Suspended me. Alicia does have a sense of humor,
停职的委员会 艾丽西娅的确幽默
I'll give her that.
这点我还是认可的
Don't let her get into your head.
别被她攻心了
No.
不会的
That's where I want her.
是我打心里就想让她进来
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官阁下
I know that the plaintiff's team is
我知道原告的团队
somewhat in flux, so if they would like me
有些变动 如果他们想要我
to summarize my motion again...
再总结一下我的动议的话
No, Nancy,
不用了 南希
we read the court transcripts,
我们看过法庭记录了
and we ask Your Honor to deny
我们请求法官阁下否决
her motion to dismiss.
她的撤案动议
You are rejecting the Protection of Arms Act...?
你是在反对「保护合法武器贸易法案」吗
No, Your Honor,
不是的 法官阁下
it is the law of the land.
是我国现行法律
Your Honor, I know that your sympathies
法官阁下 我知道你不同情
tend against my client. Nancy, stop playing me.
我的委托人 南希 别闹了
Sorry, I'm not. I'm speaking from my heart.
抱歉 我不是 我是发自肺腑的
I, myself, have never fired a gun in my life,
我自己这辈子从来没开过枪
but what matters to me is justice.
但我关心的是公正
Good for you.
了不起
The difficulty I'm having,
我现在的困境是
Alicia, and, um...
艾丽西娅和呃...
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
Cary. Is that Nancy is right on the law.
凯里 南希这边是完全合法的
If the gun is fired during the commission of a crime...
如果是在犯罪过程中开的枪的话...
Yes, Your Honor, but we don't know
是 法官阁下 但走火是不是
if it did go off during the commission of a crime.
真的在犯罪过程中发生 这一点尚未可知
They were holding up a car wash, so...
他们当时在打劫洗车行 所以...
They were accused of holding up a car wash.
他们被指控打劫洗车行
One is dead, and the other is currently on trial
一个死了 另一个还在
in the Cook County criminal court,
库克县刑事法庭受审
and no determination has been made on his guilt or innocence.
至今尚未判定是有罪还是无罪
Nancy? Any thoughts?
南希 有什么想法吗
Your Honor, he's being prosecuted.
法官阁下 他正在被起诉
Yes, and if he is found "Not guilty,"
是的 如果他被判为「无罪」的话
then it is up to His Honor
就得由法官阁下来决定
to decide whether there was indeed a crime.
是否确有犯罪行为了
That is exactly right.
非常对
We will wait for the determination from the criminal court.
我们等刑事法庭的判决结果出来再说吧
In the meantime, we will address
同时 我们来解决
the question of the product's defect.
枪♥支♥产品缺陷的问题
Nancy?
南希
Nancy?!
南希
Do your friends in the front row agree or disagree?
你的前排朋友们同意还是不同意啊
What? Um, Your Honor,
什么 嗯 法官阁下
if that is your ruling,
如果这是你的裁决的话
we have no choice but to acquiesce.
我们别无选择只有默然接受了
I'll take criminal court.
我去跟刑事法庭
I know how the SA will prosecute this.
我熟悉检察官对这种案件的起诉方式
Great, and I'll go to Disciplinary Board
太好了 那我去律师风纪检查委员会
and get our files.
拿回咱们的卷宗
Will will be there. Are you okay with that?
威尔会去那 你可以吗
I'm great with that.
完全没问题
Your Honor, this is a signed confession by Lee St. George,
法官阁下 这是李·圣·乔治签下的供认书
the accomplice to this man.
即这位男士的同谋
Objection. Mr. St. George hanged himself
反对 圣·乔治先生在库克监狱
while in Cook County jail,
上吊自杀了
so we have no way to corroborate this.
所以该供认书无法证实
Your Honor, it doesn't matter.
法官阁下 这无关紧要
He confessed to robbing the car wash.
他承认打劫了洗车行
Olivia, you got a second?
奥丽薇娅 有空吗
I got a 19-year-old kid who was duped into a robbery,
我手上有一个十九岁少年 被骗去抢劫
and is facing 20 years.
现在面临20年的牢狱之灾
What do you think?
你认为呢
I think I can help you.
我认为我能帮你
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
I think your guy's innocent.
我认为你的这个委托人是无辜的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Olivia, I know we've butted heads in the past,
奥丽薇娅 我知道我们以前有过分歧
but let me help you.
但是让我帮你吧
Geneva Pine likes to sit on her Brady material.
吉妮瓦·派恩喜欢拖延检方材料
You think she's withholding exculpatory evidence?
你认为她压着无罪证据吗
I think that she sometimes likes to build momentum in her case,
我认为她有时喜欢在案子中蓄势
and then, let the evidence magically appear.
然后 让证据神奇地出现
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Welcome to the Attorney Compliance and Disciplinary Board
欢迎来到律师纪律审裁委员会
where we handle disputes between lawyers in a collegial manner.
我们将着手处理一起律师合作纠纷
And welcome back, Will.
欢迎回来 威尔
Uh, I hope this visit to our sanctum
希望这次对我们这个神秘之地的访问
will prove more fruitful.
能让你收获更多
Can we ask Mrs. Florrick why she chose this venue
能问一下福瑞克夫人为什么要选择这里
for her complaint and not a court subpoena?
而不是法庭 作为她的上诉地点吗
We can.
可以
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人 请吧
Mr. Gardner has already shown
加德纳先生已经在这个委员会
his true stripes to this board.
展示过他的真我了
And we thought you would be best
我们认为这里是最能
to discern a pattern of abuse here.
分辨滥用职权倾向的地方
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表