Um... I have to go.
我得挂了
Uh, talk to Alicia.
跟艾丽西娅聊聊
I mean, see what she wants.
看看她想怎么办
Well, Alicia's out sick
艾丽西娅生病没来
and I'm making the decisions in the meantime.
在此期间由我来做决定
Good to know.
真不错
So, are we merging or what?
我们真要合并还是怎样
We need to do something.
我们得做点什么
I've been in the New York office.
我一直在纽约办事处
We need more Chicago support.
我们需要芝加哥的支援
Actually, I've had a change of heart.
其实 我改了主意
I think we should hold off on any merger talk.
我觉得应该中止所有合并谈判
Really?
真的
Florrick/Agos not coming together?
福&艾律所不加入了吗
I think we should take some time
我觉得做这种重大决定之前
before we make such a big decision.
应该花时间好好想想
I would tend to agree.
我同意
Well, when you argued so passionately about a merger,
你为合并积极建言时
Diane, I made a couple of calls
戴安 我打了几个电♥话♥
and discovered a possible suitor.
发现了个可能的合并人选
Don't you want to know who?
你不想知道是谁吗
Hello. I'm Louis Canning.
你好 我是路易斯·坎宁
I know some of you, and some of you I want to get to know.
我认识你们里的某些人 也想认识某些人
Diane.
戴安
First things first,
首先
uh, these movements that you see
我这些无意的动作
are from a neurological disorder I suffer from,
是一种神经障碍疾病导致的
called tardive dyskinesia.
叫迟发性运动障碍
Well, we don't discriminate here.
我们这里不搞歧视
If people vote against our merger,
如果有人投票反对合并
I'm sure it'll be for other reasons
我确定是有其他原因
than your disorder.
而不是你的障碍
I want to say how much...
我想说我很...
I respected Will Gardner.
很尊敬威尔·加德纳
In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed just sitting this far--
其实 我坐在这儿都有点受宠若惊
Sorry.
抱歉
This far from his office.
离他办公室这么近
I'm sure he's smiling down on us and saying,
我相信他肯定在笑看着我们说
"Don't make any dumb decisions."
「别做愚蠢的决定」
Dear God. Are you really thinking of
上帝 我们真的要让
putting the fox in charge?
这只老狐狸来做主吗
Diane, just because he has a condition--
戴安 因为他有点问题...
He bankrupted us. Remember?
他曾把咱们搞到破产 记得吗
We went to bankruptcy court because of him?
都是他害得我们要上破产法庭
Diane, I know we've been on opposite sides
戴安 我知道曾经在一些案件中
with other cases, but...
我们的立场相对 但是...
I'm sincere when I say I need what you have.
当我说我用得上你时 这话是诚心诚意的
And you need what I have.
你也用得上我
What do you have?
那你有什么
Infrastructure in New York and L.A.
位于纽约和洛杉矶的办公设施
Don't reveal all your crime scene photos at once,
别一下子把罪案现场的照片全亮出来
or the jury will become immune.
陪审团看多了就麻木了
"The truth must dazzle gradually,
真♥相♥终要渐渐明亮
else every man be blind"
否则所有人身处黑暗
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Come on in.
请进
Then deliberately hand the photos to the jury.
然后再不慌不忙地将照片递给陪审团
You want them to touch them,
你要让他们身临其境
feel responsible for them...
感觉自己有责任为死者讨个公道
in order to encourage your defendant
要劝说你的被告
to accept a plea bargain...
接受认罪协议...
Great. Go forth,
很好 去吧
and do likewise.
照我说的做
Double homicide on 51st.
51街的双尸命案
So...
那...
am I a disappointment to your husband?
你丈夫是不是对我很失望
What?
什么
No. Just, um...
没有啊 只是
having trouble getting him on the phone.
他一直不接我的电♥话♥
Well, he's...
他比较...
busy.
忙
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes. May I sit down?
没事 我能坐下吗
Yeah, of course. Would you like some water?
当然 请坐 要来杯水吗
No.
不用了
Why did you take Finn Polmar's computer?
你为什么拿走芬恩·波尔马电脑
Did I take Finn Polmar's computer?
我有拿走芬恩·波尔马的电脑吗
Finn Polmar's computer was taken
芬恩·波尔马的电脑被人拿走了
and he works for you.
而你是他上司
Well, there's a disciplinary panel
我的前任 也就是你丈夫
established by my predecessor, your husband.
成立了一个纪律检查小组
The Internal Standards Unit. It is investigating Finn's case.
内部规范操作小组 他们在调查芬恩的案子
If we're talking about the Jeffrey Grant prosecution,
如果你说的是起诉杰弗里·格兰特的案件
we already... No.
我们早就... 不是
All Finn's cases.
是芬恩经手的所有案件
Sondra?
桑德拉
Do you have my other shirts? I spilled juice on it.
帮我找件衬衣来 我把果汁洒衣服上了
He's just sitting at your desk.
他就坐在你桌上
He won't talk to me.
不肯跟我谈
Who?
谁
This is Cary Agos. You can tell him.
这位是凯里·阿格斯 你有话可以跟他说
Hey. What do you need?
你有什么事
Hello.
你好
I need a lawyer.
我需要律师
You work for the NSA?
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的雇员
I'm an independent contractor.
我是独♥立♥合约员工
For the NSA?
为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作吗
Yes.
是的
And... that's all you can tell us?
你就只能告诉我们这么点吗
I think I'm in trouble.
我可能有麻烦了
I need legal advice.
我需要法律建议
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
I took home a flash drive from work, um...
我把一个工作用的优盘带回家了
and I uploaded something to my home computer.
往家里的电脑上传了一些东西
Okay. What was on it?
优盘里有什么
A valentine, for my sister's kids.
一张情人节卡片 给我姐姐的孩子们的
I drew it up at work,
我上班时画的
but there were some... confidential things
但优盘里还有些机密资料
on the flash drive, too, and they're asking questions about it.
现在他们在追查这件事情
"They're"? My system admin.
他们 我的系统管♥理♥员♥
We get weekly lie detector tests.
我们每周例行接受测谎仪检测
They're... they're asking if anything confidential went home.
他们问我有没有把机密资料带回家
Alicia, hello.
艾丽西娅
The NSA is no joke.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局不是闹着玩的
You can't talk on the phone, or e-mail or text about me
你们不能在电♥话♥邮件和短♥信♥里提到我
or anything to do with me.
或者任何跟我有关的事
We use burners,
我们用的一次性手♥机♥
and we change them up every three days.
每隔三天换一部
No, you can't use any phones.
不行 任何电♥话♥你都不能用
I'm serious. Why? Are they listening to us?
我说真的 为什么 他们在监听我们吗
No.
没有
Then what are you worried about?
那你担心什么
Every call you make,
你们打的每个电♥话♥
every text, every e-mail any of us makes,
发的每条短♥信♥ 每封邮件
it's-it's sucked up and stored by the NSA
都会被国♥家♥安♥全♥局提取并储存
until it serves some later purpose.
以便将来可能用得着
There are word searches that could pop my name
他们用关键词搜索时 我的名字
or my circumstances up to the top.
或者跟我有关的事情就会冒出来
Okay. Give us a day to discuss strategy.
给我们一天时间来讨论下对策
Actually, we need to discuss this.
反倒是这个案件要先讨论下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表