Now that's just rude.
这就很无礼了
Why don't we let the judge decide?
我们为什么不让法官判断呢
Then we can talk.
然后我们再聊
You okay?
你还好吗
Am I okay?
为什么这么问
Will?
威尔
I am.
我很好
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I know.
我知道
Me, too.
我也是
He made me laugh.
他让我发笑
I don't want to cry anymore, Owen, so let's not.
我不想再流泪了 欧文 所以别提了
Yep.
好的
Wait, so... you're Bill and Hillary now?
等等 你们现在是比尔和希拉里的关系吗
Zach's being melodramatic.
扎克是在危言耸听
Well, what does that mean, exactly, Bill and Hillary?
那到底是什么意思 比尔和希拉里
It means we're married.
意味着我们是夫妻
We stay married...
我们保持着婚姻关系
but that's it.
但这就是全部了
He does what he wants, you do what you want?
他做他想做的事 你做你想做的事吗
Well, he does what he wants anyway.
他本来就随心所欲
Interesting.
有意思
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会高兴呢
I'm happy if you're happy.
你高兴我就高兴
It's a decision. I like decisions.
这是个决定 我喜欢做决定
And if you were to...
如果你想要
I don't know, meet someone else,
怎么说呢 和人约会
how would that work?
那要怎么办
That's really not what this is about.
这与此无关
What is this about?
那这是关于什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Sitting here, drinking my wine,
坐在这儿 喝我的酒
working, making dinner for the kids.
工作 给孩子做晚餐
Oh, God, it's like Mildred Pierce.
天哪 简直就是幻世浮生的剧情
We need to get you laid.
我们得给你找个人上♥床♥
Okay, this conversation's over.
够了 这段对话结束了
What? Why? What's wrong? Come back.
什么 为什么 怎么了 回来啊
Nope. I'm going in the kitchen.
不 我去厨房♥了
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Peter is getting laid; you should get laid, too.
彼得跟人上♥床♥ 你也应该跟人上♥床♥
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想讨论这个问题
Why not?
为什么
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
Good night. Okay.
晚安 好吧
I'm sleeping on the couch.
我睡沙发
Yep.
好的
I care about you, Sis.
我关心你 姐姐
I know.
我知道
You're my favorite person in the world.
你是我世界上最喜欢的人
New blood matters to me,
新生力量对我很重要
and as you know, in this office,
如你所知 在这个部门
I'm the new blood.
我就是新生力量
Now, in my old office at Cook County State's Attorney,
而在我之前的部门库克县州检办
there are, I think, many fine candidates.
有很多优秀的候选人
The current holder has done, I think, mostly a good job.
现任州检察官总体来说干得很不错
However, my chief of staff has brought my attention
但是 我的幕僚长让我关注到
to a new contender.
一个新的竞争者
In fact, he's even helped to gather signatures for this candidate.
实际上 他还帮助这位候选人征集签名
So, in the spirit of new blood,
所以 本着扶持新生力量的精神
I would like to throw my support behind the newest candidate
我想把我的支持给予州检办
for the State's Attorney's Office,
最新的候选人
and his name is Finley Polmar.
他的名字是芬利·波尔马
He has been with the State's Attorney for six months.
他在州检办工作六个月了
He is from New York,
他来自纽约
and I think he brings a lifetime of experience to the job.
我觉得他把毕生的经验都带到这份工作中了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Mr. Polmar, this is Eli Gold, Chief of Staff to the Governor.
波尔马先生 伊莱·戈德 州长的幕僚长
You've just gained his endorsement.
你刚刚得到了他的支持
I'd like to arrange a time to hear you campaign plan.
我想安排一个时间听一下你的竞选计划
All rise!
全体起立
Thank you.
谢谢
During the preliminary hearing,
在预审过程中
the prosecution's evidentiary threshold
公诉方的证据要求门槛很低
is fairly low for a very good reason:
是有充分理由的
matters should be left to jury.
事实应当留给陪审团判断
But the State has an interest in not holding the accused
但是如果没能完成最低证明义务
if the State fails to meet its minimal burden.
国家不应滞留被告人
I have decided that is what has happened.
我认为本案就是如此
Sorry, Mr. Castro.
抱歉 卡斯特罗先生
Therefore, there's a finding of no probable cause.
因此 法庭认为无合理依据
The defendant can be released.
被告可以被释放了
Congratulations, Mr. Sweeney.
恭喜 斯威尼先生
To you, too.
你也是
You ladies are quite the team.
你们两位女士真是个厉害的组合
We'll expect you both at the wedding.
我们希望你们都能参加我们的婚礼
Wouldn't miss it.
不会错过的
Ready, my blushing bride?
准备好了吗 我害羞的新娘
Yes. I'd just like a moment with Alicia.
是的 我想和艾丽西娅单独谈谈
Oh, of course. Diane?
没问题 戴安
You can come by my office
你可以来我办公室
and we'll draw up the paperwork regarding your board seat.
我们可以起草关于你董事会席位的文书
Thank you for saving my marriage.
谢谢你挽救了我们的婚姻
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
When Colin and I met, I wondered
我和科林刚见面时 我无法想象
what we could possibly have in common.
我们能有任何共同之处
He's worldly in a way I could never be.
他的市侩我根本不可能做到
He's experienced things I'd only read about.
他所经历的事情我只在报纸上读到过
Well, good luck with the wedding planning.
祝你的婚礼筹备顺利
It made me wonder what it would feel like
这使我好奇
to watch the life drain from someone's eyes.
看着生命从一个人眼中逝去是怎样的一种感受
Just one of the things Colin experienced that I had not.
这是科林的经历中我所没体验过的事件之一
After this experience, this obstacle,
这次经历以后 这个障碍
Colin and I have so much more in common.
科林和我有了更多的共同点
I think it's gonna make for a much stronger marriage.
我觉得这会是我们的婚姻更为稳固
Come on... killer.
走啦 杀手
Yes, dear.
好的 亲爱的
Alicia, please come to our wedding.
艾丽西娅 请务必来参加我们的婚礼
Help us tie the knot.
帮助我们永结同心[亦有打结之意]
Oh! That's funny, huh?
真有意思 不是吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表