But I'm not at all surprised.
但我可没那么惊讶
Why is that?
为什么
Well, I heard her husband was ill.
我听说她丈夫病了
I'm sure she wanted to devote time to his care.
我确信她是想专心照顾丈夫
That's the only reason?
这是唯一的理由吗
What else could it be?
还能有什么理由
You.
你
Me?
我
No.
不
I-I'm here to decorate peter's office. That's all.
我只是来装饰彼得的办公室而已
Jackie.
杰姬
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Do what?
做什么
Rachel has always done what's best for Rachel.
雷切尔从来只做对自己最有利的事
it's always nice chatting with you, Mr. Gold,
和你聊天总是那么愉快 戈德先生
but, um, I have to find a place for this.
我得为这个找块地方
Artwork. Party planning.
艺术品 派对规划什么的
You know, my domain.
你知道的 我的地盘
$830,000. That's our final offer.
83万 这是我们的最终报价
We used to work for you.
我们曾为你们工作
There are always three offers before the final offer.
最终报价前总有三个报价
You shouldn't overestimate our generosity.
你们不该高估我们的慷慨程度
And you shouldn't underestimate how great it is
你们也不该低估我们看到你们
to watch you scrambling.
手忙脚乱的样子有多开心
'Cause you know you lost.
因为你们知道自己输了
So why don't we skip the next half hour of gymnastics
为什么我们不直接跳过半小时的唇枪舌战
and get right to the $1.5 million
谈谈那150万呢
you have been authorized to offer.
即客户给予你的最高金额
Mrs. Florrick, you have a call.
福瑞克夫人 你有电♥话♥
Take a message.
帮我记下来
I think you're gonna want to talk to him.
我觉得你会想和他谈谈的
This is Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Oh, there you are.
你来了
Hello to you, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人
This is George Kluger.
我是乔治·克卢格
George...? G...
乔治 乔...
Otherwise known to you as Judge Kluger the Magnificent.
你也可以叫我伟大的克卢格法官
Ah, yes, of course, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
Oh, oh, yes. Everything is just, uh, fine, thank you.
是的 一切都很好 谢谢
Uh, Mrs. Florrick, please don't take this the wrong way,
福瑞克夫人 请别误会
but I was wondering if you would like to get some coffee?
但我想问你是否愿意赏脸喝杯咖啡吗
Excuse me?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表