Voice recognition software.
语♥音♥识别软件
Yeah.
没错
It's a speech recognition glitch.
这是语♥音♥识别时出的差错
And it's the same mistake that shows up
同样的错误
four times in Robbie's reviews on Silk Road.
在罗比给丝路的评价里出现了四次
It looks like Robbie did set up Corsica.
看来的确是罗比陷害了科西嘉
Well, that's not good.
这可就不妙了
Finn...
芬恩
My apologies, but...
很抱歉 但
something's come up.
发生了一些事
I'm gonna have to withdraw myself from this case.
我必须退出这个案子
Really? Why is that?
真的吗 为什么
There's a conflict. That's all I'm able to say.
有利益冲突 我只能言尽于此了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
What's going on, Diane?
发生什么事了 戴安
I'm referring the Pollards to another law firm.
我会把波拉德介绍给别的律所
Thanks for coming over here.
谢谢你抽空过来
Hey, Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You got a minute?
有时间吗
I do. How are you doing?
有 你好吗
Oh, it's been a long day.
今天过得真累
Here, too.
我也是
Look, I'm on a case.
听着 我正在办个案子
Lockhart/Gardner's on the other side.
对方是洛&加律所
Or was.
或者说曾经是
Diane just withdrew herself from the case for no reason.
戴安刚刚无缘无故地退出了这个案子
Now, is that like her?
这是她的风格吗
Well...
这个嘛
Do you feel comfortable discussing this?
你愿意谈这个吗
Yes. I... It's not like her.
可以 这不是她的风格
The clients are her friends, the Pollards.
当事人是她的朋友 波拉德家的人
Oh, I know them.
我认识他们
The grandson.
那个孙子
No, I don't know him.
不 我不认识他
Is there a chance the client intends to perjure himself?
有没有可能是当事人想作伪证
Well, I can't say for certain, but
我不敢确定
it would be one reason why Diane would back out.
不过这确实可能是戴安退出的原因
She would never suborn perjury.
她绝不会让人作伪证的
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Hey... sounds like you're on the street.
你听起来好像在街上
You all right?
你没事吧
I had the... had a day off.
我放了一天假
Sounds good.
听着不错
Uh, did Eli get ahold of you?
伊莱去找过你了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah...
是啊
He wants to turn me into a hero.
他想把我塑造成一个英雄
Yes.
是啊
Eli is good at that.
伊莱很擅长这种事
That's right.
确实
He already turned you into a saint.
他已经把你塑造成圣人了
Yep.
没错
Talk to you later.
回头再聊
This is a betrayal.
这是背叛
It's better for Robbie that I do.
这是为了罗比着想
How can you just withdraw?
你怎么能退出呢
It's best for Robbie that I do.
这是为了罗比好
Why? Tell me why.
为什么 告诉我为什么
I can't.
我不能说
Diane, you're abandoning us.
戴安 你在背弃我们
My apologies.
很抱歉
Oh, thank you! That-that's very helpful.
那真是谢谢了 这道歉真有用
Sounded like it went poorly.
听起来谈得不大顺利啊
Not great.
确实不顺利
Do you have something? Yeah.
你有发现了 是
On Canning? Yes.
关于坎宁的 是
So is he dying?
他是真的快死了吗
Or is he trying to screw me?
还是在骗我
He is dying...
他是快死了
and he's trying to screw you.
但也在骗你
It's one drink. Why is that a problem?
不过是喝杯东西 能有什么问题呢
Who am I being faithful to?
我究竟是在对谁忠贞
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表