Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, that's good.
太棒了
Very clever, but it's not gonna work.
很聪明 但不会得逞的
What won't?
什么不会得逞
Juror number seven.
7号♥陪审员
You think because he's gay
你觉得他是同性恋
he'll hate that I represent a firm that was accused
所以会因为我代理一家
of price gouging AIDS medication,
哄抬艾滋病药物价格的公♥司♥而反感我
but you forget he occupied Wall Street for six straight weeks.
但你忘记他参与了整整六周的占领华尔街运动
He slept in a cardboard box on the sidewalk,
他睡在人行道上的纸箱里
and that's what he cares about.
那才是他真正在乎的
He's gay.
他是同性恋
Hmm, I didn't know that.
我之前还不知道
That's not the juror you should worry about, Mr. Canning.
那不是你该担心的陪审员 坎宁先生
It's juror number five,
该担心的是5号♥陪审员
Joanne Honig.
乔安妮·霍尼格
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Her son died last year.
她儿子去年死了
Aids.
艾滋病
It's a tragedy.
真是个悲剧
$2 million.
两百万
$500,000.
五十万
$1 million and it's a drop in the bucket.
一百万 这对你们来说是九牛一毛
And besides, none of us knows for sure
再者 我们谁都不能确定
what any of these jurors are gonna do anyway, do we?
这些陪审员到底会如何决定 不是吗
It's a deal, Mr. Canning, but stick to it this time.
成交 坎宁先生 不过这次请信守承诺
Diane,
戴安
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I don't think it's gonna work out.
我觉得这样下去不行
I don't understand.
我不明白
I have concerns.
我有疑虑
What concerns?
什么疑虑
Just things I'm hearing.
我听到一些传言
Such as?
比如呢
Such as...
比如
that you're having trouble putting Will's death behind you.
你没法走出威尔去世的阴影
That you're stepping away from the day-to-day management of the firm.
你对律所的日常管理有所怠慢
You're losing clients.
你在流失客户
None of that is true.
那些都不是真的
Lyle Pollard?
莱尔·波拉德呢
I withdrew from that case to avoid suborning perjury.
我退出那案子是为了避免被唆使做伪证
You would've done the same,
如果是你也会这么做的
and where are you hearing all of this?
你从哪儿听说这些的
I'd rather not say.
我还是不要说比较好
Was it Florrick-Agos?
是福瑞克&艾格斯律所吗
Is that where you're going?
你是要去那儿吗
I don't know where I'm going yet.
我还不确定要去哪里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish it could've worked out, Diane.
我也希望我们能够合作
I'd like you to keep the class action.
我希望你保留共同诉讼的案子
You don't understand.
你不明白
I've lost the class action.
我已经失去了共同诉讼的案子
Without you, I didn't have the votes.
没有你 我就没有选票
What votes?
什么选票
It doesn't matter now.
现在都不重要了
If you would like, I will, uh,
如果你愿意 我可以
help you find new counsel.
帮你找到新的顾问
Diane...
戴安
I am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Why'd you do it?
你为什么这么做
Diane.
戴安
Why did I... what are we talking about?
为什么我 你在说什么
You want to make a play for Rayna Hecht,
你想得到蕾娜·赫特
by all means, have a meeting and make your pitch,
尽管放马过来 安排会面推销你自己
but to denigrate me,
但来诋毁我
to spread lies about my dedication to my firm!
散布谣言质疑我对律所付出的心力
Diane! We had a meeting scheduled with Rayna.
戴安 我们跟蕾娜安排了会面
I mean, she was here, but the meeting never happened.
她来了 但并没有进行会面
She left.
她提前离开了
She left? Yes.
她离开了吗 是的
She got a call from Canning, and then she left.
她接到坎宁的电♥话♥就离开了
I just assumed that she made up her mind to go with you.
我以为她决定选择你了
Canning poisoned the well
是坎宁
at his own firm.
对自己的律所暗中使坏
So you're being marginalized
所以你在洛&加律所
by the partnership at Lockhart/Gardner?
被合伙人边缘化了吗
Well, I know what that's like.
我知道那是什么感受
Diane,
戴安
if there's anything we can do...
如果有什么我们能做的
Alicia, this is not our fight.
艾丽西娅 这不是我们的战斗
Cary... No.
凯里 没错
He's right.
他说得对
You're right.
你说得对
It's my fight.
这是我的战斗
Not now, Eli.
现在不行 伊莱
Do you need anything else, sir?
你还有什么需要吗 先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表