Mr. Irvin, do you...? You can call me "Mr. Feet."
欧文先生 你 你可以叫我洗脚先生
Uh, no, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Were you contacted by Scabbit
你在接受奖励积分和职位之前
before receiving your points and titles?
「瞎掰网」有没有试图联♥系♥过你
By Scabbit? No.
「瞎掰网」吗 没有
Any supervisor at Scabbit? No.
你有受到「瞎掰网」的监管吗 没有
In fact, do you know how Pimp Points are awarded?
事实上 你知道积分是怎么计算的吗
Yeah. They're based on algorithm.
知道 是用算法计算出来的
Meaning, the computer decided the compensation,
也就是说是电脑计算出来的
not a human? Yes.
而不是人 是的
It's like Words With Friends rankings.
就像「填字游戏」的排行榜
You reach a goal, and bam, here you go.
积累一定数量 自然就排上去了
No more questions.
没有问题了
Mrs. Florrick, any thoughts?
福瑞克夫人 你有什么想说的吗
Not at this time.
目前没有
You should have turned it down.
你应该拒绝的
Jackie, hello.
杰姬 你好
I'm sorry. What was that?
不好意思 你说什么
I said, you should have turned it down.
我说你应该拒绝
Now, it will be much more embarrassing when you bow out.
不然的话 你现在出局会很难堪的
Jackie, why don't you call my office?
杰姬 要不你给我办公室打电♥话♥预个约
We'll sit down and talk.
我们坐下来慢慢谈
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
If this is about that... confusion...
如果这是因为...那个误会...
Is that what it was... confusion?
你称那个为误会
What, where to wear your panties?
因为你不晓得哪儿不能脱裤子吗
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
I was 25.
我那时只有25岁
Yes. And you should have slept
是啊 那你就该去找个
with a husband of someone with a shorter memory.
老婆记性不太好的人上♥床♥
It was nice seeing you, Jackie.
杰姬 很高兴见到你
But I'm not bowing out of anything.
但我是不会辞职的
Then I'll tell your husband.
那我应该告诉你老公
Tell my husband what?
告诉我老公什么
That you had sex with my husband for two years
你在和他结婚后
after you were married.
和我老公乱搞了两年
He's in the hospital with cancer.
他现在因为癌症住院
That's too bad. It'll make it that much harder for him.
真糟糕 这样他会更加痛苦了
You are an awful women.
你这个阴毒的女人
Yes. I am.
不错 我承认
Bow out, or I'll tell your husband.
辞职 不然我告诉你老公
He already knows.
他已经知道了
I don't believe you. Too bad.
我不信 很可惜
Ronald and I don't keep secrets from each other.
罗纳德和我之间没有秘密
He's known for years.
他早就知道了
So do your worst, Jackie.
杰姬 你尽管放马过来
You were never important to the judge.
你对法官从来都不重要
Excuse me, I have to get to my lunch.
抱歉 我现在要去吃饭了
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你为这件事抽空过来
It should only take a few minutes.
应该只会占用你几分钟
Sure.
没事
And, uh, what is "This"?
「这件事」是什么事
Um, it's the usual employment questions.
就是一些普通的聘任问题
We like to keep this stuff on file.
我们喜欢记录下来存档
Oh...you're the investigator. Yes.
原来...你就是调查员 是的
Are you good? I am.
你厉害吗 是的
I don't believe in women investigators.
我不相信女调查员
You're just not...
你们总是...
thorough enough. Good.
不够全面 很好
That will give me more time to work with the other partners.
这样我就有更多时间帮别的合伙人
Birthdate?
出生日期
July 13, 1971.
1971年7月13日
May 5, 1971.
1971年5月5日
November 3, 1972.
1972年11月3日
And do you have a primary one?
哪个比较准一点
How long have you been in the states?
你在美国待多久了
15 years. How 'bout yourself?
15年了 你呢
How long have you been in private practice? Eight years.
你自己单干多久了 八年
Any family? Yeah.
有家人吗 有的
Who are they?
有谁
Five sisters in Dublin.
有五个姐妹在都柏林
Four married, one in school.
四个结婚了 一个在上学
My mother's in a home. Father's dead.
我妈是家庭主妇 父亲死了
He left her when I was eight.
他在我八岁时离家弃子
I have authority issues.
没人管我
And I really like the color purple.
我很喜欢紫色
So, uh, you ever been arrested?
你坐过牢吗
No comment.
无可奉告
Hmm. Actually, that's, uh... that's not a possibility.
这个答案我不接受
Actually, it has to be. No, you don't understand.
肯定可以接受 不 你不明白
I need an answer. Or...?
我需要的是答案 不然...
Or I will have to investigate.
不然我就会自己调查
And that way you won't get a chance
这样你就没有办法
to put your arrests in perspective.
告诉我被捕的真实情况了
Yeah, fair enough. Um, last first or...
说的对 按倒序来排 还是...
If you want. Yeah?
想按什么顺序都行
Before we, um... a few things,
在我们...开始之前 我想先说一下
I feel like I have a better perspective on the law
我觉得正是因为我坐过牢
because I've seen both sides of it.
才能让我更好的理解法律
Save the speech for Will and Diane.
你的这些话留给威尔和戴安听
I just need the facts.
我只要听实际情况
Section 230 applies.
第230条适用
Your supervision counters a clever argument,
你提出的监管这个论点不错
but the reward system is based on an algorithm.
但介于奖励机制是通过算法得出的
Therefore, Scabbit posters cannot be classified as employees.
所以「瞎掰网」用户不能被定义为雇员
So there's no defamation.
诽谤不成立
Your Honor, we cannot be assured
法官阁下 我们不能确认
that the posters are not, in fact, employees of Scabbit.
用户是不是「瞎掰网」的员工
We only have access to their online user names. Hold on.
只有找出其网站用户名才行 等等
We ask that Scabbit release
我方要求「瞎掰网」公布
the real names of the posters involved in defaming my client.
诋毁我方委托人的用户真实姓名
This is the only way we can determine
这是唯一能确定相关用户
if the posters in question are not actually Scabbit employees.
是否是「瞎掰网」雇员的方法
Objection, Your Honor.
我反对 法官阁下
This is a Mrs. Florrick ploy. Really?
这是福瑞克夫人的花招 是吗
Really. Revealing the identities of users would destroy Scabbit.
当然 公布用户的真名会搞垮「瞎掰网」
Still, it seems like a-a fair request to me.
我听起来这是个合理的要求
I mean, your argument is that the users
你说那些诋毁她委托人的用户
who defamed her client are not employees.
不是网站的员工
Well, the only way she can tell that
只有给她相关人员的真名
is if she's given the actual names of the users.
才能准确地证实你的论点
Can we ask for a gag order
我方能要求一个言论禁止令
to protect the identities of the posters?
来保护用户的隐私安全吗
Absolutely. Come on. Ask for anything you want.
当然 有什么要求尽管提出来
Unlike Scabbit, we are not interested in defaming innocent people.
我们不像「瞎掰网」 不想诋毁无辜的人
We just want the truth.
我们只想要知道真♥相♥
Oh.Well, try to accept your victory without gloating,
尽量不要表现出你的洋洋得意
Mrs. Florrick. Please release the names to Florrick&Agos
福瑞克夫人 请在今天之前把名字
by the end of the day.
交给「福瑞克&艾格斯」
Damian?
达米安吗
Yeah.
是的
He was pretty forthcoming.
他很坦白
Well, that's surprising.
我很惊讶
He gave me three different birthdays.
他给了我三个不同的出生日期
Only three?
只有三个
He did pass the Illinois bar.
他确实通过了伊利诺伊州的司法考试
And he was in a D.U.I. a few months ago
几个月前 因为酒驾
in which he hit a streetlight.
撞上了路灯
It's not on his record?
他档案上没写吗
No. Police decided not to prosecute,
没写 在他捐钱给警队后
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表