Yeah, he's using it.
对 他在利用这点
You know how cold that is?
你明白这有多残忍♥吗
Alicia... he's trying to play you.
艾丽西娅 他在把你当猴耍
You're doing what he wants. You're being played.
你在被他牵着鼻子走 你被耍了
He wants you to think how low it is of him, so don't!
他就想看你这副衰样 所以千万别
You're right.
没错
Where are you going?
你去哪
To change.
去改变自己
And the cover of this song, "Thicky Trick"--
这首「古灵精怪」的翻唱版本
it was your inspiration?
是你的灵感
Yes.
正是
You created the show Drama Camp,
是你一手打造了「戏剧夏令营」
so this scene mattered to you?
所以这一幕对你来说意义重大吧
Very much.
非常重大
Like many young men trying to find their identity,
就像许多年轻人寻求身份认同一样
I was bullied as a kid, so I wanted to create a show
我小时候被人欺负过 所以想做档节目
that had kids moving beyond the hate.
让孩子们之间再也没有怨恨
And you...
所以你
I-I mean...
我是说
That's why you covered, uh...
所以你以这种方式
"Thicky Trick" Thi-this way?
翻唱了「古灵精怪」
Mm-hmm, yes.
对
I wanted to show how two cultures needed each other.
我想要展示两种文化相互依存的需求
"Thicky Tric"" Was a rap song
「古灵精怪」这首说唱歌♥曲
given a white-bread treatment by the white kids,
对于白人小孩来说早已司空见惯
and then we had the African-American kids
于是我们找了黑人小孩
sing another song as a rap.
来唱另一首说唱歌♥曲
Did you steal the cover of "Thicky Trick" from Mr. Canton? No.
你有抄袭坎顿先生的翻唱版本吗 没有
And can you explain the similarities in the song?
能否解释一下这两首歌♥的相似之处
Well, I do know that artists are sponges.
众所周知 艺术家就像是海绵
We take in the same information from the zeitgeist,
在潮流中汲取相似的灵感
transmute it into something new.
将之转化为新事物
And sometimes there is a best way to do something.
有的时候一些事情会得出最优解
Uh, good artists will often duplicate
于是伟大的艺术家
each other because they hit on the best way
往往会殊途同归
at the same time.
擦出火花
I, uh...
我
Good. Good.
不错 不错
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
No.
不
What was that? Questioning.
这算什么 质询
No, it wasn't. Questioning has a point.
不 这不是 质询得有重点
So you're saying the zeitgeist made you do it?
所以你的解释是潮流使然
Oh, objection.
反对
It's argumentative.
存在争议
Misstates testimony.
歪曲证词
Inflammatory and-and 12 other objections.
煽动性陈述以及另外12项反对理由
Which counselor is questioning here, Your Honor?
辩方究竟是哪位在质询 法官阁下
Yes, Mr. Preston. Please leave it to Mr. Gardner
对 普雷斯顿先生 让加德纳先生
to object.
来反对
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 存在争议
Sustained.
反对有效
So, you're saying that two artists will hit
那么 你刚才说两个艺术家
on the same inspiration at the same time?
会同时冒出相同的灵感
I'm saying that they can.
我说可能
And similarity does not constitute theft.
而且相似不代表剽窃
Similarity is not a crime.
相似并不犯法
That's how our culture develops and grows.
这是我们这行的生存发展之本
Do you hear any difference between these two songs?
你能听出这两首歌♥的差别吗
I see two artists covering the same song
我能听出是两个音乐人在翻唱同一首歌♥
with similar comic instincts, and that has resulted
相似的喜剧直觉衍生出
in similar instrumentation.
相似的乐器化表现形式
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
We need another attack.
我们得换一招
So you decided to change?
你决定改变了
Yup. Into what I wore the night you banged me the first time.
对 穿成那晚你我首度肌肤相亲的模样
That's pretty low of you.
你当时样子挺衰的
I know. I wasn't so discriminating back then.
我知道 我当时品味不高
Uh, are you finished with that?
你看完了吗
Go ahead. Thanks.
拿去看吧 谢谢
How far along are you?
怀了多久了
Almost 19 weeks. You?
差不多19周吧 你呢
Ten weeks. It's my first ultrasound.
十周 这是我第一次来做B超
So, this is what you have to look forward to.
所以 这算是期待已久了吧
Oh, don't know where my significant other is.
不知道我那死冤家跑哪去了
Do, uh, people normally bring their spouses with them?
你们一般都是和丈夫一起来吗
I don't know. I'm not married.
我不知道 我没有结婚
Gee, I don't even know if I want to keep the father involved.
我真不知道该不该把孩子的父亲牵扯进来
I think it'll be hard to keep mine away.
我也是剪不断理还乱啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
I see him every day.
我和他天天都能见面
I'm not even sure...
但我不确定
There you are.
你在这
I have been looking for you everywhere.
我在到处找你
Hi. I'm Jenna. Marilyn.
你好 我是珍娜 我叫玛丽莲
So, you guys been waiting long...
你们俩等很久了吧
Kalinda?
凯琳达
No, not long.
不 才一会儿
Marilyn Garbanza?
玛丽莲·戈班扎
Oh, that's me.
是我
Nice meeting you both.
很高兴见到你们 再会
Good luck. You, too.
祝好运 你也是
You following me?
你在跟踪我
Yeah.
嗯对
Because Damian asked you to?
是达米恩让你跟的
Don't you ever do that.
别再这样了
Not when I'm on the job.
尤其我还在工作
Let's get some lunch.
一起吃午饭吧
All right, dinner then.
晚饭也行
Say you're sorry.
向我道歉
For what?
为什么
All right, you know what I hate more than anything?
你知道我最讨厌什么吗
What?
什么
People who lose their sense of humor.
没有幽默感的人
You know what I hate more than anything?
你知道我最讨厌什么吗
What?
什么
People who disrespect my work.
不尊重我工作的人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Dinner.
那就晚饭
Anyway, by the way... I ask the questions...
总之 还有... 我问...
The hell it was. Don'tdon't...
问个毛 别啊别...
It's my cross.
轮到我问了
No, I think it's best that I cross.
不 我觉得还是我问比较好
You think it's best that you cross? Your Honor,
你觉得你来问最好 法官阁下
does counsel have questions?
律师还有问题要问吗
My guess is, they do.
我猜有吧
Counselors?
律师们
Mr. Canton. Hello.
坎顿先生 你好
Hi. Do you remember
你好 你还记得
what you were doing on July 28, 2012?
2012年7月28日那天你在干什么吗
I, uh... No. I hope nothing bad.
我...不记得了 希望没干什么坏事
That was just one week
那天正好离你父亲的周年忌日
before the anniversary of your father's death,
还有一个星期
and you really don't remember?
你真的不记得了吗
No. Do you remember what you were doing
不记得 你会记得你父亲周年忌日
the week before the anniversary of your father's death?
一星期前那天你在干什么吗
No, but I didn't speak with such clarity
不记得 但我也同样不会这么清楚地记得
about what I was doing on the anniversary of my dad's death.
在我父亲周年忌日那天我♥干♥了什么
Well, I guess you're a better person than I am.
我猜你比我人要好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表