The screening detected an 85% likelihood
有百分之八十五的可能性
of Patau syndrome.
是13号♥三体综合症
It's a chromosomal abnormality.
是一种染色体异常
It's very rare.
非常少见
And I'm sorry, but very severe.
很遗憾 这问题挺严重
What is it?
什么意思
It's a surfeit of chromosomes.
就是多了一条染色体
Most babies with Patau survive only a few days after birth.
大多数患病的宝宝出生没几天就死了
And some less than a year.
还有一些顶多活一年
All have major developmental disabilities.
全都有严重发育障碍
But I don't get it.
我不明白
I felt him kicking.
我感觉到它在踢我
Last night, all night.
就昨晚踢了我一晚上
And he will continue to kick.
他还会继续踢你的
There's nothing anyone did wrong, Tara.
这不是任何人的错 泰拉
This is not about the surrogacy.
这与代♥孕♥无关
And what do we do now?
那我们现在要怎么办
Well, that's why I wanted to get to you as early as possible,
所以我才想尽早告知
so you'll have options.
好让你们能做选择
You're in the second trimester, so... termination
你现在处于妊娠中期 所以终止妊娠
is still a possibility.
还是可能的
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
We'll pay for everything.
我们会负责所有费用
Not just the clinic, but the full amount for the surrogacy.
不光是医疗费 还有全额代♥孕♥费
It's okay.
没关系
No, Tara, you're part of this family now.
泰拉 我们是一家人了
We'll deal with this together.
我们会共度难关
Dr. Tuft suggested a clinic.
塔夫脱医生推荐了一家诊所
We'll make an appointment.
我们会预约一个时间
And I'll go with you.
到时我陪你去
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
Um, Will, can I call you back?
威尔 我能过会儿打给你吗
Actually, we need you
我们需要你出席
for an emergency committee meeting.
紧急委员会会议
We're short of a quorum.
目前还凑不够法定人数
How far away are you?
你回来要多久时间
Ten minutes, but I'm with a client.
十分钟 但我现在和客户在一起
Come to the office but go to empty floor on 16th.
事情办完 尽快赶回公♥司♥
Make it when you can.
到没人的16楼来
Of course, the governor-elect chooses his own commission.
候选州长选择他的委员会不是理所当然吗
I'll call you back.
我稍后打给你
Ethics commission?
道德委员会
It'll die down.
会平息的
They're just probing for a chink in the armor.
他们只是想找点漏洞
I don't think so. Bring Marilyn back.
我可不觉得 把玛丽莲调回来
Peter, that will look just as weak.
彼得 那会让你看起来很软弱
No, I made a mistake.
不 我犯了错误
It looks like I replaced her
现在人们看来我换掉她
because she was too ethical,
是因为她道德太严谨
not because of how she looked.
而不是因为她的外表
Bring her back.
把她调回来
Ah, here's our quorum. How'd you come here, by bicycle?
人终于到齐了 你怎么来的 自行车吗
What size exit package are we talking about here?
我们说的退职补偿有多少呀
That's what we have to discuss.
那需要我们讨论决定
Well, if she damaged the firm, I say
如果她损害了律所利益 那我说
discount whatever that amount...
扣除所有的...
With overhead. I got a call from...
还要扣掉日常开销 我接到...
What's going on? Diane.
怎么了 戴安的事
...Charlotte Clapton,
夏洛特·克莱普顿的电♥话♥
one of my biggest divorces.
她是我最大离婚案之一的当事人
She got a call from this reporter
她接到这记者的电♥话♥
who wanted to fact-check her article.
想查实报道情况
Diane, is out for herself.
戴安只顾自己利益了
So cut her off.
那就把她赶出去
No, we negotiate an exit package.
不 我们商量个退职补偿价
What happened?
发生了什么
Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism.
戴安接受采访 把律所的事抖给媒体了
We're getting calls from clients.
我们收到了客户的电♥话♥
We vote. How many want Diane gone?
我们投票 有多少人希望她走
She wants herself gone.
她自己就想走
We just ask her to leave two months early.
我们只是想让她提前两个月走
All those in favor of negotiating
所有有兴趣讨论一下
Diane's exit package, raise your hand.
戴安的退职补偿的 请举手
Who's taking minutes?
谁做会议纪要
It-It doesn't matter. We just count.
那不重要 数一下就好
Eight to six.
八比六
Good. Appointments to the negotiating committee?
很好 推选谈判委员会吧
I appoint myself.
我选我自己
You can't appoint yourself.
你不能选你自己
I appoint David Lee.
我选大卫·李
I appoint Howard Lyman and Will.
我选霍华德·莱曼和威尔
And I appoint Alicia.
我选艾丽西娅
No. Thank you, though.
我不参加 但还是谢谢你
We need someone who voted against the exit.
我们需要反对让她离开的人
You're the balance.
你是平衡局面的
Everybody uses Classic Roman Standard.
所有律所都用经典罗马标准字体
We're not saying anything
如果我们人云亦云
if you use a font that everybody else uses.
就等于什么都没说
All of those in favor of the better-looking font.
支持选更好看字体的举手
Oh! I'm joking, I'm joking.
开玩笑的 开玩笑的
All those in favor of Classic Roman Standard?
支持用经典罗马标准字体的
And all those in favor of Trajan Pro? Congrats.
支持用图拉真字体的呢 恭喜
Our law firm now has a font. Any new business?
律所有自己的字体了 还有其他事吗
I heard a rumor I wanted to share with the group.
我听说一个流言想跟大家分享
Heard that Diane was being pushed out.
听说戴安要被逼走
The partners got together
合伙人们开了会
and they're arranging an exit package.
要安排退职补偿的事
Which would leave her clients open for poaching.
这样她的客户就可以随便抢了
If it's true.
如果是真的
As a partner, I am bound by my confidentiality.
作为合伙人 我受保密协议约束
I can't say anything.
什么都不能说
Okay. So I'll count to ten and,
好吧 那我数到十
if you don't sit down by ten,
如果你到十还不坐下
Diane is being pushed out. One...
戴安就要被逼走 一...
Guys, I can't. I can't even hint.
各位 我不能 我都不能暗示
Well, you did more than hint when you
你告诉我们合伙人在查信息时
told us about the partners tracing our texts.
可已经不止暗示了
Yes. And I'm not so sure that was a good thing.
对 我依然不确定那么做好不好
Three, four...
三 四...
Alicia, we're two weeks away from leaving.
艾丽西娅 我们还有两周就要走
Getting a jump on her clients would mean everything.
抢到她的客户意义重大
Six, seven, eight, nine...
六 七 八 九...
ten.
十
You can't read anything into this.
你们不能从我这解读任何信息
Who does Diane have as clients?
戴安有哪些客户
Ushkov Industries.
乌什科夫工业
It's $13 million in billables.
有1千3百万可计时收入
Hello.
你好
Alicia, what did you say to her?
艾丽西娅 你跟她说了什么
What? Uh, Kathy?
什么 是凯西吗
Yes. What did you tell Tara?
对 你跟塔拉说了什么
Uh, I didn't say anything. What do you mean?
我什么也没说 你指什么
She wasn't at the clinic.
她不在诊所
I don't want to do it.
我不想那么做
You don't want to terminate the pregnancy? Yeah.
你不想终止妊娠 对
You understand that Kathy and Brian will feel
你知道凯西和布莱恩认为
like you're the surrogate in this equation,
这次生育中你只是替身
that they're the parents.
他们才是父母
Yeah. Alicia, I can feel him kicking.
知道 艾丽西娅 我能感觉到他踢我
I don't think he really is what the doctor says he is.
我不觉得他像医生说的那样
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表