You're stable.
你们很稳定
That's what I'll sell as your publicist.
作为你们的公♥关♥我将以此为宣传重点
Stability.
稳定性
You don't know how many firms I work with
你不知道我和多少律所合作过
where it's just constant screaming and backbiting.
他们中充斥着勾心斗角
I mean, here, you're all just one big happy family.
但在这里 你们就是个幸福的大家庭
Joely, could you give me a minute?
乔莉 我们等会儿再谈好吗
Oh, certainly, certainly. I'll be right out here.
没问题 我就在外面等你
Stability.
稳定性
What?
怎么了
Alicia is leaving the firm with Cary,
艾丽西娅要跟凯里离开律所
and she's taking our top clients.
还要带走我们的顶级客户
She...
她
What?
什么
I sat down with one of my clients, Sonya Rucker,
我和我的一个客户 桑娅·洛克谈过了
and asked if she was leaving the firm.
询问她是否要离开律所
She is.
她要离开
With Cary and Alicia, to their new firm.
跟凯里和艾丽西娅一起去他们的新律所
She...
她
With just Cary, right?
只是和凯里一起而已 对吧
No. Alicia as well.
不 还有艾丽西娅
I...
我
When?
什么时候的事
She's a partner.
她是合伙人呀
Yes, and she had a $10,000 stipend
没错 而且她有一万美元的津贴
to decorate her office,
来布置她的办公室
but she stopped three weeks ago, spending only half.
但她三周前就停止了 只用了一半
She's been planning this for three weeks.
她已经计划了三周
Will, I know this is hard.
威尔 我知道这很难接受
Document everything.
记得留下文件证据
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
No. I just got here.
不 我才来
What?
什么
You and Cary...
你和凯里
are leaving?
要走了吗
Will...
威尔
No.
不
It's an easy answer.
这个回答很简单
It falls into the "Yes or no" Category.
是或不是的选择而已
You and Cary are leaving
你和凯里要离开了
and you're taking some clients with you?
还要带走一些客户?
Yes.
是的
And you decided this three weeks ago?
你们三个星期前就决定了?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Of course. That helps.
当然 抱歉很有用
It's time I try something...
是时候我尝试一些
new.
新的东西
I took you in.
是我把你带进律所
No one wanted you.
没有人愿意要你
I hired you.
是我雇用了你
I pushed for you. Will...
是我为你争取 威尔
This is a business decision.
这是一个工作上的决定
You were poison!
当时的你就是毒药
This firm got you back on your feet.
是这家律所支持你渡过难关
And I will always be thankful.
我会一直心存感激的
And this is how you show it?
这就是你表达感激的方式吗
By stealing our clients?
偷走我们的客户?
We didn't steal anything. These were clients that...
我们没有偷走任何东西 这些客户是
You have a fiduciary responsibility to this firm,
你对这家律所有受托责任
and you were going behind our backs.
但你却背着我们做出这种事
I didn't go behind any backs. I...
我没有背着任何人 我
You negotiated Diane's exit package.
你参与了戴安离职补贴的讨论
You asked me to!
是你让我参与的
And the whole time, you knew you were leaving.
自始至终 你都知道你要离开了
Nothing I was doing impacted that negotiation.
我没有做任何影响讨论结果的事
Oh, God.
天哪
God, you're awful,
天哪 你太混账了
and you don't even know how awful you are.
而你都没有意识到你有多混账
This is how you and Diane started this firm.
你和戴安就是这样成立这家律所的
Don't you dare compare...
你怎么敢把两者相提并论
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
First of all, you're fired.
首先 你被解雇了
Second...
第二
I'm taking this company cell phone
我现在收走公♥司♥的手♥机♥
until such time as... Excuse me. That's my personal...
直到 不好意思 那是我私人的
And I'm taking it into possession
而我现在没收了
until I can determine which clients you've attempted to steal.
直到我弄清你想挖走哪些客户
You can't do that.
你不能那样做
Get out of here, Alicia.
滚出去 艾丽西娅
Right now.
马上滚
You're fired.
你被解雇了
No.
不
You don't want to push this.
你最好别逼我
I'm a partner.
我是个合伙人
You want to remove me,
你想开除我
you need the majority vote of the executive board,
你需要执行委员会的多数票
and then you need a vote of the full board.
然后你需要正式合伙人投票
I need you to stand right here.
我需要你站在这里
If she tries to contact anyone,
如果她试图联♥系♥任何人
document it and contact me immediately. Do you understand?
记录下来并立刻联♥系♥我 明白了吗
I do.
明白了
This is Will Gardner on the 28th floor.
我是28楼的威尔·加德纳
I need four security guards up here right now.
我需要你立刻派四个警卫上来
What should I do?
我该怎么做
Give me your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
Do we tell Cary or somebody?
我们要通知凯里或者其他什么人吗
I can't tell you what to do.
我不能告诉你怎么做
At some point, you and I are going to be deposed
总有一天 我们要被传唤作证
about what we did just now.
说明我们刚才做了些什么
You have to do things on your own.
你必须自己决定怎么做
I'll talk to Cary.
我去通知凯里
Just so you know,
提醒你一句
Will is gathering up the excutive commitee and full board
威尔在召集执行委员会和正式合伙人
to releave me of my duties, and that will take an hour.
来解除我的职务 大概需要一小时
So hurry.
所以抓紧时间
This is Alicia Florrick. Yes.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 是的
We need to know if we can move into the office space a week earlier?
我想知道我们可以提前一周搬进办公地点吗
They found out and Alicia's been fired.
他们发现了 艾丽西娅被解雇了
And we have half hour.
我们还有半小时
Damn it. We don't have all the files.
可恶 我们还没拿到所有档案
Ok. You download and I'll get the contacts.
好吧 你下载档案 我负责客户通讯录
We need a quorum Howard. Let's go.
我们要凑法定人数 霍华德 快走
What?
什么
Yeah. What do you need? I'm still working on...
你要我做什么 我还在忙着...
I need you to shut down all client files to associates computor now.
我要你取消雇佣律师下载客户档案的权限
Why? Cause I need it.
为什么 因为我需要
No, I mean, what about the associates
不 我是说那些正在
already with files in use?
使用档案的律师怎么办
Shut them down now.
现在就取消他们的权限
No one accesses files until I say so.
没有我的同意没有人能访问档案
Tell me the name of anyone who tries to access files.
告诉我任何试图访问档案的人的名字
Okay. Anything else?
好的 还有其他事吗
No. Yes.
没了 有
One of the partners, Alicia Florrick,
我们的一个合伙人 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
don't let her into the files, either.
也别让她接触到档案
I'll be with you in a moment.
我一会儿就来找你
Told you they were up to something.
告诉过你他们在策划些什么
I told you they were screwing us.
我告诉过你他们在整我们
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表