He was here, at the apartment,
他当时在 在这个公♥寓♥吗
when you heard about losing Chumhum?
当你知道你们就要失去查查网的时候
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
No reason. So you were surprised
没什么 所以福瑞克州长发表的
when Governor Florrick made a speech about Internet taxation?
关于互联网商务征税的演讲也让你们很意外吧
I mean, that-that speech really turned the tides for you.
我是说 那个演讲真心帮你们扭转了劣势
You work for Mr. Florrick?
你是为福瑞克先生工作的吧
Governor Florrick? Yes.
福瑞克州长吗 是的
I mean, after that speech,
我是说 在那个演讲过后
the account really came your way...
客户就向着你们了...
Actually, why don't we wait for Alicia to return?
我们还是等艾丽西娅回来再谈吧
Maybe she should help answer these questions.
或许她能帮忙回答这些问题
Excuse me.
抱歉
Just so I understand, Mrs. Florrick.
据我了解 福瑞克女士
You took the case from Diane Lockhart?
这个案子是你从戴安·洛克哈特那抢来的
No. The client came to me of her own free will.
不是 是客户自愿来找我的
I didn't take her.
不是我要过来的
I was hired by Lockhart/Gardner. I know.
我受雇于洛&加律所 我知道
And we would like to hire you, too.
我们也想聘用你
We'll pay your usual fee,
收费按你的标准
and ask nothing more than your good judgment.
且完全信任你良好的判断力
Ah, my good judgment.
我良好的判断力
Mr. McVeigh, I know you're married to Diane
麦克维先生 我知道你和戴安结婚了
and I don't want to cause any problems for you,
我也不想给你造成任何麻烦
but there is a defective gun out there,
但那把枪的确出了问题
and I know that means more to you than anything.
我知道这对你比什么都重要
You know what means more to me than anything?
你知道什么对我最重要吗
Not being used. I'm not using you.
不被利用 我不是在利用你
All I am asking you to do is...
我只是想要你...
tell the truth in a case.
说出案件的真♥相♥
You're not after the truth.
你并不是来寻求真♥相♥的
Forget our issues with Lockhart/Gardner.
忘掉我们和洛&加律所的纠结吧
Mrs. Sorrentino is an innocent woman
索伦蒂诺女士是一个无辜的女人
who deserves justice; that's the truth.
她应该获得公正的裁决 这就是真♥相♥
What do you need me to do?
你要我做什么
Anything. Start from scratch. Dig deeper.
任何事 从头开始 深入细节
There has to be something you missed.
肯定有什么被你遗漏了
I don't miss things, Mrs. Florrick.
我从不遗漏 福瑞克女士
He had a lot of guns.
他有很多枪
He's a ballistics expert.
他是位弹道专家
They were... really elaborate.
那些枪...很精致
It's all right for him to have them, but...
他有枪没问题 但是...
guns are dangerous.
枪是很危险的
I want to fire one sometime.
我有时挺想打两枪的
No. I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我觉得这个念头可不太好
Have you ever fired one?
你打过枪吗
No.
没有
I want to sometime.
我有时挺想的
They sent the files...
他们送来了卷宗
I can't believe it. Don't.
真不敢相信 别开心太早
They redacted them.
全被他们涂改了
You're kidding.
不是吧
Nope. They're toying with you.
没骗你 他们耍你呢
I want a baby.
我想要个孩子
You...
你...
What?
什么
Don't worry, I don't want you.
别担心 我不要你
I just want your baby.
我只要你的孩子
You don't have to be the dad.
你不用当爸爸
I don't want you to stick around.
我不想你在眼前转悠
Isabel, I've known you three days.
伊莎贝尔 我们才认识三天
Right.
没错
This isn't about commitment
我不是要你给我承诺
or wanting to live with you.
或者要跟你一起生活
I want you to get me pregnant
我就想要你给我播个种
and... go away. I got to go to work.
然后就走人 我得去上班了
So, that's a no?
你这是拒绝吗
It's a "I don't know what the hell you're talking about,
这意思是我根本不明白你在说什么
but I want to return to people who make sense"
所以我要去找不说胡话的人
You really think I wanted a baby? I did.
你真以为我想要个孩子吗 我真以为
Oh... psyche.
逗你玩的
Come on, get me pregnant, Will.
来吧 让我怀孕吧 威尔
Bye, crazy lady.
再见 疯女人
But I need your baby inside me, Will.
但我要怀上你的孩子 威尔
I've been asked to testify in the Sorrentino gun case.
有人找我给索伦蒂诺枪击案出庭作证
You've been asked?
有人找你
By whom?
是谁
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
And you're... asking me if this is all right?
你现在是...征求我的同意吗
No. We said when we got married
不是 我们说过结婚后
that we wouldn't have veto power over each other's cases.
谁也不能反对对方接的案件
So you're just informing me? Yes.
所以你是在通知我 是的
This was my case. I know.
这原本是我的案子 我知道
And it's winnable. Winnable for Alicia.
这案子能赢 是艾丽西娅能赢
No, winnable for Heather Sorrentino.
不 是希瑟·索伦蒂诺能赢
That's not fair.
这不公平
How is that not fair?
怎么不公平了
Well, you've already made up your mind,
你已经决定了
so go, go do it.
那就去吧
The gun is defective...
这把枪有缺陷
it should be taken off the street. Yep.
应该退出市场 对
Go. Be a hero.
去吧 当你的英雄去吧
They're called junk guns--
它们被称作垃圾枪
that's the term that law enforcement uses
这个词被执法部门专门用来
for cheaply made handguns.
称呼这些做工低劣的手♥枪♥
You see a lot of them, because they're easy to buy.
这种枪市面上很常见 因为很容易买♥♥到
Did you examine the Lobera .38
你是否检测过杀害提姆·索伦蒂诺的
that killed Tim Sorrentino? Yes.
罗布拉点38式手♥枪♥ 是的
I compared it to five separate Loberas that I bought
我将其与另外五支我在不同商店
from five different stores.
买♥♥的罗布拉手♥枪♥进行了对比
Why? To ensure that my test sample was random.
为什么 为确保检测样品具有随机性
And what did you find?
你的结论是什么
The trigger mechanism had a faulty spring,
扳机装置的弹簧有缺陷
and the resistance was 75% less than normal.
其阻力比正常数值低75%
So with this kind of hair trigger,
那么使用这种一触即发的扳机
could a gun discharge if it hit the ground?
枪♥支♥掉到地上有没有可能出现走火呢
I'd be surprised if it didn't.
不走火反倒奇怪
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
谢谢 麦克维先生
I don't know much about guns,
我对枪♥支♥了解不多
but, um, my daddy does hunt a little bit,
但是 我爸爸偶尔会去打猎
and he told me that there are other factors
他跟我说过还有些因素
that can contribute to a firearm's performance.
也会影响枪♥支♥的性能
Um, such as weather, right? Certainly.
比如天气 是吧 当然会
Were you aware that on June 18,
你是否知道6月18日
the day Mr. Sorrentino died,
即索伦蒂诺先生遇害那天
that Chicago was experiencing a heat wave
芝加哥市热浪袭人
and the temperature was 98 degrees?
气温高达37度
No.
不知道
How about moisture...
那么湿度呢
like... from a car wash,
比如 洗车导致湿度上升
could that affect a firearm's performance?
是否会影响枪♥支♥的性能呢
It could.
有可能
So if I kept a gun locked in a drawer
那如果我将一支枪置于
in a damp environment in 98-degree heat,
37度高温且环境潮湿的抽屉里
could that cause a hair trigger?
这是否会导致扳机一触即发呢
It could.
有可能
You, uh, asked me to look into the vetting process
你叫我调查当选州长的
of the governor-elect.
审核程序
It's real?
是真的吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表