So as head of resort security, could you please explain
作为度假村安保部门的主管 你能解释一下
how Mr. Cazorla got up to Mr. Lampe's room
卡索拉先生是怎么来到兰普先生
on the sixth floor?
位于六楼的房♥间的
Someone staying at that hotel would had
一定是某个住在酒店的人
to have given him a key to access the elevator.
给了他使用电梯的钥匙
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢 没别的问题了
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
Mr. Belfair,
贝尔法先生
you have no idea what was in that envelope, do you?
你并不知道信封里装着什么 对吗
No, but I can guess.
不 但我可以猜出来
I'm not asking you to guess.
我没让你猜
I'm asking if you know. No.
我是问你知不知道 不知道
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
I noticed something in the video.
我注意到录像里的一些东西
When I talked to the flight attendant,
我和空乘谈话的时候
she was packing all during the conversation.
她正在收拾东西
Now, the video that we just saw in court?
而我们刚才在庭审看到的录像中
Alonso Cazorla is wearing a T-shirt
阿隆索·穿着一件
that says "Honey Bar" On it.
印有「蜂蜜吧」的T恤
It's a place that he owns.
是他开的一家店
And I remember Ms. Barrett
我记得巴瑞特女士
had a cap that said "Honey Bar."
有一顶帽子上也印着「蜂蜜吧」
So I went to her profile.
所以我查了她的个人简介
And I found this picture.
我找到了这张照片
We could argue that the flight attendant and the coke king
我们可以辩护说空乘和毒枭
knew each other. That's great work, Robyn.
认识彼此 干得好 罗宾
Now, here's a question.
现在的问题是
Should we tell them?
我们要告诉他们吗
Will and Diane?
威尔和戴安
It helps us both if we're arguing in sync.
如果我们共同提出的话对双方都有利
Yeah.
是啊
Or could they try to screw us?
但他们会整我们吗
Yeah, if they want us to lose more than they want to win.
如果他们更想我们输而不是自己赢的话
Ms. Barrett, were you in a drug treatment facility
巴瑞特女士 你2006年时是否曾因
in 2006 for addiction to painkillers?
对止痛药上瘾而进过戒毒所
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
She testified, Your Honor.
她作证了 法官阁下
The jury has a right
陪审团有权
to judge her trustworthiness.
对她的可信度作出判断
Overruled. Please answer.
反对无效 请回答
Yes.
是的
I was in rehab for four months.
我是曾在戒毒所呆过四个月
And you've struggled with narcotics addiction?
你曾受麻醉剂上瘾的困扰吗
I'm-I'm cured now.
我 我已经戒掉了
Now, you've run up a credit card debt
你的信♥用♥卡♥现在负债
that's currently $45,000...
四万五千美元
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
This is naked character assassination.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的人格攻击
Sustained. Nothing further, Your Honor.
反对有效 没其他问题了 法官阁下
Ms. Barrett, as a flight attendant,
巴瑞特女士 作为一个空乘
do you have to go through airport security?
你是否需要经过安检
Yes, I'm subject to expedited screening.
我会经过快速安检扫描
In fact, at Galeao Airport
事实上 在加利昂机场
you bypass security altogether.
你绕开了所有安检
Your bag isn't x-rayed. It's not searched.
你的包没有经过扫描 也没有被搜查过
Yes. But that's true for every crew member.
没错 但所有乘务员都没安检过
So to summarize...
所以总结一下
you have a history of drug use,
你有过吸毒史
a huge debt load,
沉重的债务负担
the ability to bypass airport security... Objection.
绕过机场安检的能力 反对
Counsel is testifying. ... access to the bag in question
律师作证...在整趟航♥班♥过程中
during the entire flight...
接触本案讨论的行李包的权限
Sustained.
反对有效
Is it true that you planted drugs
你是否在我当事人的行李中
in my client's carry-on
放入了毒品
in order to extract it... Objection!
以便在他们 反对
Your Honor! ... once they had cleared security?
法官阁下 通过安检后取出
The jury will disregard
陪审团请忽略
Mrs. Florrick's entire cross-examination,
福瑞克女士的整个交叉询问
completely lacking in foundation.
这完全缺乏依据
You will pay it no mind.
你们要完全忽略这段内容
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
The waiting...
等待
I keep thinking the worst.
让我不停想着最坏的情况
I have a good feeling about this.
我预感结果会很好
Me, too.
我也是
Jury's back.
陪审团回来了
Which one?
哪一个
Theirs.
他们的
And has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团作出裁定了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
In the matter of Howard Lampe, what say you?
在霍华德·兰普的问题上 你们怎样认为
Actually, we're the Darla Riggs jury.
事实上 我们是达拉·里格斯的陪审团
What say you?
你们怎么认为
On the charge of felony possession
关于携带并试图运输
of a controlled substance with intent to deliver,
受管制药品罪这一指控
we find the defendant not guilty.
我们认为被告无罪
And it appears we have another matter to attend to.
看起来我们还有另一件事要处理
Mr. Lampe's jury
兰普先生的陪审团
has requested that excerpts of testimony
要求重述两位证人的
from two witnesses be read back.
证词摘要
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means they need more information before they decide.
这说明他们作出决定前还需要更多信息
That's bad.
这不是好事
Isn't it?
不是吗
If they need more information, that's bad?
如果他们需要更多的信息 这不是好事
Mr. Gardner, you were the Florrick campaign's attorney
加德纳先生 你在福瑞克竞选期间
at the time of his election, correct?
是他的竞选团律师 对吗
No, I was one of a number of Florrick campaign attorneys.
不 我是福瑞克的竞选律师之一
I see.
明白了
And in your capacity as one of his attorneys,
在你身为律师期间
did you attempt to invalidate a ballot box
有没有因人为某选票箱受损
that you believed had been compromised?
而试图使该选票箱作废
I did. And at some point,
是的 那么 在某一时刻
did you become aware of a video
你有没有发现一份录像
that suggested a campaign Florrick operative
表明作为候选人的福瑞克
tampered with that ballot box?
对该票箱做了手脚
Do you need me to repeat the question?
需要我重复一遍问题吗
Marilyn, what's going on here?
玛丽莲 到底怎么回事
I'm conducting an investigation.
我在进行一项调查
An ethics investigation, not a grand jury proceeding.
是道德调查 不是大陪审团程序
I was under the impression that Eli asked you to cooperate with me.
我记得伊莱要求你配合我的
Yes, I became aware of a video.
是 我发现了一份录像
Thank you.
谢谢
And did you bring your awareness of that video
你把发现录像的事情
to the governor's attention?
告知州长了吗
No.
不
No, you didn't?
你没有吗
No, I can't answer.
不 我不能说
Any advice I gave Governor Florrick on this matter
我在这件事上给福瑞克州长的任何建议
is shielded by attorney-client privilege.
都受律师与当事人保密特权保护
I see.
明白了
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
It's open.
门开着
Marilyn. What do you need?
玛丽莲 有什么事
Sir, I need you to waive
先生 我需要你放弃
attorney-client privilege
律师当事人保密特权
so Mr. Gardner can answer my questions.
让加德纳先生回答我的问题
And... what is the scope
那...你需要我在什么范围
of the waiver you're seeking?
放弃保密特权
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表